Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 07:58 PM) Do you ever start typing and find yourself wondering, "when did this become a novel?"
AnimalLover4... : (21 November 2017 - 10:22 PM) Eiji Otsuka.
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 11:46 PM) Where?   :icon_lordhimuro:
AnimalLover4... : (22 November 2017 - 06:19 AM) LOL
midwinter : (22 November 2017 - 02:57 PM) Animal Crossing Pocket Camp expectations: Cute animals, fishing, bugs, furniture! Reality: Communication error x 798

Photo

And the winners are...

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 31 August 2013 - 02:58 PM

The votes are in and the judges have deliberated, and we can now reveal the contest winners! Firstly, though, we want to thank everyone who entered and made this contest a success. There were so many wonderful entries, and it was amazing to see so much new art and fic for this fandom. It was really difficult to decide on the winners, and I know I kept wishing I had more than one book to give away, because there were lots of entries I wanted to give the prize to.

That said, here's who we eventually decided on.

For the Sae plush prize:

Spoiler

And for the DCB guidebook prize:

Spoiler

Both winners will have received PMs from Hex, and you'll be hearing from me and Fay-Sa soon about shipping your prizes. \o/ Congratulations!

And once again, thanks so much to everyone who participated. You are all great. I hope we'll be able to do this again sometime soon!

#2 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 780 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:15 PM

Congratulations to our winners!   :D  I think Sakuya has something she'd like to say...

Spoiler

But most importantly, a massive thank you to everyone who participated.  You guys took me completely by surprise with your entries in the best way possible.  I genuinely hope that when we hold our next competition, I'll see some familiar faces!

#3 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:57 PM

Congratulations FiliusMartis & estirose! ^^

& thank you to every participants of course ;)

I'm looking forward to the next contest ;D

198003testsakuya.png

#4 OFFLINE   Fay-Sa

Fay-Sa

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 86 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:03 PM

Congrats to both FiliusMartis & estirose! Also a very big thank you to everyone who entered. Hope to see you all again next time!

#5 OFFLINE   FiliusMartis

FiliusMartis

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Administrators
  • 102 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:44 PM

I'm really honored to have won, so thank you all, especially the hosts and the people who voted.  An even bigger thank you to Midwinter and Hex who amazed me with their fantastic congratulatory images. :)

#6 OFFLINE   Mayonaka

Mayonaka

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 15 posts
  • LocationOne town with Nick Merrick

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:18 PM

Wow, congrats, guys! You're great :)

13212915.png

Signature originally made by me ^_^

Call me if you want me to made one for you.

#7 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 31 August 2013 - 05:41 PM

Congratulations  ^_^ And to all who participated: You have done so well! It was great reading through all the fics and watching those awesome pics   :D

#8 OFFLINE   estirose

estirose

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Thank you, everybody! I'm honored that I won, because I had some really amazing and tough competition. I loved everybody's fic and art.

#9 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 01 September 2013 - 06:58 AM

Congrats!!! All of the entries were fantastic :)

GpOY.png

#10 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 203 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:04 AM

Congrats on winners! Both did absolutely great job (as well as other contestans too!) ^^

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#11 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 05 September 2013 - 11:49 PM

Congratulations to the winners! I'm really happy there were a lot of participants this time around.

#12 OFFLINE   Utsuwa

Utsuwa

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 12 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 25 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

Congratulations ! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users