Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (29 June 2018 - 07:02 PM) "Attach Files" section under the post - hit "browse" and find it on your computer, then hit "Attach this file", which will add a link in the post field
GregZerO : (30 June 2018 - 09:27 AM) ohh i had to press attach,makes sense thank uu
Rezz : (05 July 2018 - 05:54 PM) (Made ya think about it)
Mr Johnny : (09 July 2018 - 09:01 PM) I hope the "REBOOT" of this series is better than other reboots like Re7
Mr Johnny : (09 July 2018 - 09:02 PM) they got really bored with the usual formula and patterns.
Mr Johnny : (09 July 2018 - 09:20 PM) Reboot in a since reinventing and re imagining the whole design not like DMC thing\
Mr Johnny : (10 July 2018 - 03:43 PM) each Zero is an large extended "Arc" or Era in it own self\ but it is a business after all. and they want more innovation.
Chou : (12 July 2018 - 01:05 PM) I'm sooooo ready for the weekend  :mellow: who else?!
Chou : (13 July 2018 - 01:18 PM) TGIF!!!
Yashuu : (14 July 2018 - 01:51 PM) hello  :icon_femalehead:
Yashuu : (14 July 2018 - 02:33 PM) :icon_fallenwoman: i missed this lady  :icon_fallenwoman:
Yashuu : (14 July 2018 - 02:33 PM) as well as the rest of u <3  :icon_fallenwoman:
midwinter : (14 July 2018 - 03:48 PM) heyyy, good to see you here again!
GregZerO : (14 July 2018 - 11:38 PM) welcome back yashuu ^_^/
Rezz : (15 July 2018 - 05:54 PM) 'Eeeey
GregZerO : (15 July 2018 - 07:34 PM) When you dig up Katamari Forever for your baby siblings but you take it back home cause you wanna play it again  :reggie:
Chou : (16 July 2018 - 12:13 PM) Heeey Yashuu!
Chou : (16 July 2018 - 12:13 PM) And oh man, Katamari. That takes me back, hahaha
suprimeking : (17 July 2018 - 07:22 PM) anyone around
roventiar : (18 July 2018 - 06:05 AM) https://www.youtube....gfTNpRt6KA0     Horror Sense Darumasan ga koronda

Photo

Contest entry fanfic

Fatal Frame Fatal Frame II Yae Kurosawa Fanfiction Contest Entry

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kinne

Kinne

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:30 PM

Here is my entry for the fanart contest. 
I would like to enter for the book prize. 

Lady's Diary 
By: Kinne

http://forumcodehost...m/LadyDiary.pdf

For best results. Don't view with firefox. 

There are a few of the visual effects that firefox does not show correctly and I was unable to figure out how to fix that in the time frame. There are no issues with any other browsers as far as I have seen. 

On an unrelated note, 

Here is a plain text version just in case there is difficulty in reading the pdf

Spoiler

• midwinter and Hex like this

#2 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,164 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 18 August 2013 - 07:45 PM

Ahhh, this really was cool! I liked the torn-out pages to show where the notes Miku found in FF1 ought to go; that was a clever way to indicate they were there without reproducing them in full. The parallels between Mikoto and Sae, at least in Yae's mind, are something I've thought about as well, so I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm really impressed with this, great job! And good luck to you. ^_^

#3 OFFLINE   Kinne

Kinne

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:35 AM

Thank you ^-^ I spent so much time on this so I'm glad it's likable. 

#4 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 821 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 02:40 PM

Wow, this was such a nice idea!  I hadn't seen the connection between Mikoto and Sae before, and now I feel sad.  Poor Yae.  :c

#5 OFFLINE   Kinne

Kinne

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:32 PM

I know. I've always felt really bad for Yae. She loses everything when all she was trying to do was keep the people she loved. 

#6 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:53 PM

This is.....amazing.  I love this so much.  The parallels you drew between Mikoto and Sae really make an interesting and tragic topic.  I also love the idea that Yae killed herself not only because she thinks her daughter is dead, but because she remembered Sae and their promise (which is why her spirit goes back to the edge of the village in 2 and is trapped outside of it until Mio passes through the gate and she becomes stuck inside her until the ending.)  Great job!  You've got my vote!

On a separate topic who do you think Yae loved more?  Sae or Mikoto?

#7 OFFLINE   Kinne

Kinne

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:26 AM

Thank you ^-^. I'm glad you like it so much. I always thought since Yae ended up hanging herself and that was how Sae died as well that there had to be some sort of parallel there. 

I'm not sure if it would really be a question of who she loved more between the two. On the one hand Sae is her twin and therefore a part of her, especially, with the view of twins in Minakami village, on the other hand Mikoto is Yae's child and also a part of her but in a different way. So I think I'll go with the cheating non answer, answer and say that I think it is almost impossible for her to have loved either of them more than the other. 

Sorry to talk around in circles XD. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II, Yae Kurosawa, Fanfiction, Contest Entry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users