Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 10:24 AM)
Spoiler
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 10:28 AM)
Spoiler
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 10:29 AM) And then the after credits scene came along and I died inside. :nonom:
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 12:55 PM)
Spoiler
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:03 PM)
Spoiler
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM)
Spoiler
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM) And yeah the after credits killed me too :C
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:07 PM) Good reasoning!  It definitely made me weigh the different options like you said.
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)
Spoiler
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:30 PM)
Spoiler
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:36 PM)
Spoiler
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:32 PM)
Spoiler
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:35 PM) ^The only reason why I accept these motives is because he was an asshole in his whole life,I can easily imagine getting so much money and success with bad ways,he loved R. ofcourse but that didnt change that fcat that he could be a bad person in general reacting wrong/bad again in a more personal/family related problem
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:36 PM) (i mean i can imagine him being an asshole in his life in general,its not confirmed anywhere)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:42 PM)
Spoiler
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 10:21 AM) Love you all!!
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 02:41 PM) Beyond comprehension.
midwinter : (23 February 2018 - 11:52 AM) New Siren thing coming in March! http://comip.jp/z/SIREN.html
Hex : (23 February 2018 - 12:33 PM) Ooh, that's cool.
GregZerO : (24 February 2018 - 03:55 AM) ohhh thought it was a new game.....but at least they havent forgotten it

Photo

Entry is a go-go ;>

Fanart Fatal Frame II Project Zero II Contest Entry Mio Amakura Mayu Amakura Sae Kurosawa Yae Kurosawa

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Ummm, I can't link my picture from photobucket. I keep getting a "you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community".

So I'll just give the url for it:

http://i25.photobuck...de.jpg~original

I finally finished it!! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

I had an ambitious project that started off rocky with the composition givng me the most trouble. Even now, I'm still not completely satisfied with it. I originally wanted the logo in the middle, but I scrapped the idea in the end. I got sloppy with the coloring after I stopped working on this piece (by this point I just wanted to get it done). This is done in Adobe Photoshop CS5.5. I think I spent too much time linearting and trying to make the details perfect, even though no one is going to zoom in that close to see them in the end. >.>

I'm going for the Crimson Butterfly guidebook

• midwinter and Hex like this

#2 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 14 August 2013 - 03:53 PM

That's really beautiful :0

How did you colored your picture? In your computer??

Gook luck ;3

198003testsakuya.png

#3 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 02:04 AM

Thank you very much ^w^

I work with a Wacom 3 tablet. I fill in the basic colors on separate layers. Then, I take a hard brush with pen pressure and shape dynamics along with adjusting the opacity to make the shading appear layered. Its shading with different colors using different opacities.

#4 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,137 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 15 August 2013 - 09:01 AM

Holy wow, that's gorgeous! *_* I really like how the shape they make looks like a butterfly. I'm also kind of stupidly excited about the different hand positions, which seem very meaningful. The similarity between Mio and Yae's postures and expressions is really cool, too. I can see why it took you so long, but I'm really glad you finished it. Thank you and good luck!

#5 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 805 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 17 August 2013 - 03:54 PM

I've looked at this picture a few times but only just noticed the butterfly on Mio's neck!  I'm hopeless for tiny details like that.  I agree about the hand positions and I love the way Sae's fingers are curled almost like claws.  The blood spatters are oddly pretty, too.  Lovely work.  :D

#6 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 497 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:00 PM

so excellently beautiful! OAO

very simple, yet the composition, colors, details... they are all touching... >w<

th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo2_250_zps034th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo6_250_zps979  
One, Three, and Four, my favorite characters as of now.
Two? No. Five? No!
and Zero? NO!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanart, Fatal Frame II, Project Zero II, Contest Entry, Mio Amakura, Mayu Amakura, Sae Kurosawa, Yae Kurosawa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users