Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (08 November 2017 - 06:12 PM) Yesss, headphones.  I think you can hear doors being closed in Rei's house too.
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 07:58 PM) Do you ever start typing and find yourself wondering, "when did this become a novel?"
AnimalLover4... : (21 November 2017 - 10:22 PM) Eiji Otsuka.
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 11:46 PM) Where?   :icon_lordhimuro:
AnimalLover4... : (22 November 2017 - 06:19 AM) LOL

Photo
- - - - -

Fatal Frame house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Inspired by Fatal Frame Locations Costumes

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:51 AM

Sooooo like a lot of people I know, I too have been sucked into the black hole of Animal Crossing. I've always loved spooky things so I immediately got the idea to make a house based on the fatal frame games. So far I only have plans to do a memorable room from each game (or try to)

Well here's what I have so far:

1069971_205859006237367_485432833_n_zps6

This room is actually pretty complete, and anybody who has played Fatal Frame 2 should recognize it immediately. Though the hibachi in the top left probably isn't staying there. This is the first room of the house and will connect to the foyer/Entrance of Himuro Mansion. 

1044709_205858992904035_1587857184_n_zps

Here is the Foyer of Himuro mansion so far. It's pretty incomplete. The floor will most likely be replaced and used for whatever I come up with for Fatal Frame 3. The Tea Tansu will also be moved. I have all the pieces for it except a Camera for the save point in the top left. I can't add anymore doors but I have a mask to put on the right wall when I make it bigger. 

998722_205859019570699_1492466043_n_zps5

Lastly here is the room for Fatal Frame 4 located upstairs, featuring Haibara Hospital. For now all I know is I need more hospital screens and I need to get a hold of some hospital beds. The stair dresser will probably be moved also. I thought the breaker was pretty fitting because of the puzzles. 

I'm not sure what to do for Fatal Frame 3, I want to do an important/memorable room and not just a cheap closet.  Maybe hall with Tatami, seeing as how it has a cooking stove, stair dresser, and clay pots. What do you guys think? Of course if you want to see it in action and have the game, please visit and take a look!!! 

My dream code is: 4900-2264-5951

also incase anybody is interested, here a QR code of the Ruka dress I made. It isn't 100% perfect but I'm pretty happy with it *_* 

Spoiler

This isn't art anymore man,it's obsession. I'll post updates ofc when I get more things ;)

• Hex likes this
GpOY.png

#2 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 695 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 16 July 2013 - 06:50 AM

Wow!  That's awesome! :D

#3 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 279 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:19 AM

the Ruka dress is so cute :3 I think you did an amazing job on it.

the rooms look interesting I wish I could visit it D: sadly I do not own the game atm

but it looks pretty tempting!

a80Suw0.png

#4 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 27 August 2013 - 06:39 PM

I haven't posted in awhile, but I figured I'd share one of my newest FF related QR codes 

Spoiler

You can complete the look with just the kimono sandals 8) 

In other news I got a hold of a hospital bed and camera, so the rooms for 4 and 1 should be nearing a finish and I finally got an idea for 3's room. Finally moving forward with everything!

GpOY.png

#5 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 413 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:28 PM

>.> now I wanna do this. Well it looks like i'm making a second character!

#6 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 September 2013 - 11:02 AM

This is really cool! You inspired me to try something similar for Spirit Camera. ^_^ I'm looking forward to seeing what you came up with for FF3, too!

#7 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:10 AM

I'm glad to have inspired you Midwinter 8D

Guess i'll be unlazy and upload the pretty much final versions of the main rooms aside from the last 2 that I have to do.

Sae will lead you to the house...

HNI_0075_zpscd624776.jpg

I think she likes luring people...

HNI_0076_zps433206d3.jpg

I'll totally be adding a few more butterflies closer to the house. This idea came to me as I was trying to fall asleep one night...

HNI_0066_zps1e945f78.jpg HNI_0067_zps78d2506a.jpg HNI_0068_zps17dc41c1.jpg

Now the Himuro entrance is the first room you can enter, it seemed fitting because the back room doesn't have any doors, so this makes it easier layout wise. I was too lazy to rev up any of the games to see what is actually in those areas next to the door but I'm pleased with what I have. Please enlighten me so I can change it. Except for the record player, he sets the mood with "K.K. Dirge". I do however want to switch that out for a different kind of music player. Any suggestions for the era? For the FF4 room I have a Phonograph. Should I switch those around? P:

HNI_0069_zps3e4669fa.jpg

Grand Hallway now located in the back of the house with no way to escape. Bwuahaha. I should really remove that lantern. People come over and they are like "this is f*cking creepy, turn on the lights". Stairdresser is being moved to a different room that I haven't made yet. Probably one of those dead end closet rooms. I DO need a way to access my shiz in there XD

NEW ROOM TIME GUYS

HNI_0070_zpsf69123b2.jpg HNI_0071_zps4345079e.jpg

Introducing Doll Altar from 3! This actually isn't the idea I have in mind for the other room I'm going to do for 3. But it was fun to come up with. Once I have more space for custom designs, I'll stick the stake holder on the wall inbetween the candles ;)

Revamped second floor haibara hospital room

HNI_0073_zps3fa0f440.jpg HNI_0072_zps566755f5.jpg

Are you sick too?

Watch out. Shes hiding under that bed Sae....

HNI_0074_zps1adbae46.jpg

Pretty much exact replica of the room. I just need to upgrade it one more time and hopefully I can fit the final bed w/stool next to the shelf. 

I'm happy so far with what I've come up with. This is so much fun.  I also hope to make more outfits. Apparently there is a gothic veil hat. Must make Kageri dress *_*

And finally:

various_ff_qr_codes_for_animal_crossing_

Feel free to use! And if you really want to experience the house, please visit it, these pics don't do justice! So grainy argh ;_;

• midwinter and Yashuu like this
GpOY.png

#8 OFFLINE   ミカサ

ミカサ

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:06 PM

Aaahhh this is so cute and spooky! I'll definitely visit your dream town and check it out! :D

• Teen Bulma likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 23 September 2013 - 07:03 PM

Aaahhh this is so cute and spooky! I'll definitely visit your dream town and check it out! :D

Thank you! Since the last post the room from 3 has been added (not complete though) and an additional storage room ;) Please enjoy it!!

GpOY.png

#10 OFFLINE   Asou Misaki

Asou Misaki

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 25 September 2013 - 02:21 AM

Wow, this looks really nicely done! Awesome job on the furnishings, it must've taken a while to collect everything. I'll have to visit the dream version for sure.

• Teen Bulma likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:56 AM

I overhauled the outer exterior a lot since I last posted. And also made QR codes for the upcoming movie and game!! 

tumblr_n7yzr6Awkc1siqzgeo2_400.jpg

tumblr_n7yzr6Awkc1siqzgeo1_400.jpg

QR codes under the spoiler tag~

Spoiler

• midwinter and Yashuu like this
GpOY.png

#12 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 18 July 2014 - 07:33 AM

Ahhh, these are amazing! Great job!

#13 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 18 July 2014 - 12:25 PM

Just amazing... Good job TeenBulma :o

• Teen Bulma likes this

198003testsakuya.png

#14 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:44 AM

tumblr_nbf3z0HlXZ1siqzgeo1_500.png

http://mayorbulma.tu...tal-frame-v-due

Made a qr for Miu! I suck at ruffles but I tried..

Also..

tumblr_nbf0tsspMS1siqzgeo1_400.jpg tumblr_nbf0tsspMS1siqzgeo2_400.jpg tumblr_nbf0tsspMS1siqzgeo4_400.jpg

decided to give some other ghosts in the game some love. I still haven't updated the dream since last time so it's still Mio, but soon it'll be all about the veiled priest~

Edited by Teen Bulma, 05 September 2014 - 07:46 AM.

• midwinter likes this
GpOY.png

#15 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts

Posted 05 September 2014 - 07:53 AM

The Miu outfit is gorgeous! I'm so impressed with these.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Inspired by Fatal Frame, Locations, Costumes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users