Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (08 November 2017 - 06:12 PM) Yesss, headphones.  I think you can hear doors being closed in Rei's house too.
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 07:58 PM) Do you ever start typing and find yourself wondering, "when did this become a novel?"
AnimalLover4... : (21 November 2017 - 10:22 PM) Eiji Otsuka.
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 11:46 PM) Where?   :icon_lordhimuro:
AnimalLover4... : (22 November 2017 - 06:19 AM) LOL

Photo

Awards FAQ

Awards FAQ

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:18 AM

I've been a part of the forums since the early days. So here are the awards I had before the forums broke and the ones I believe I have earned.

I completed Fatal Frames 1 - 4 (FF Complete, FFII Complete, FFIII Complete, FFIV Complete)

I'm a BCL Survivor

I contributed to the Zero Wiki (Zero Wiki Contributor)

And the new one is 'Twice Survived'

I have walkthroughs of Fatal Frame 1 - 4 on my YouTube channel. Does that count as a 'Walkthrough Master' award? Or do only written ones count? Do I need to post them in the forum before I can get the award?

Let me know if I need to do anything to prove my awards. ^_^

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#42 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:21 AM

Hey Phoenix! Wb! :) Video Walkthroughs count too! Just post a link to them in the appropriate forums if you would be so kind. :)

#43 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 01:44 AM

Hey Phoenix! Wb! :) Video Walkthroughs count too! Just post a link to them in the appropriate forums if you would be so kind. :)

Okay, I did. Here are the links to the posts:

Thanks! ^_^

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#44 OFFLINE   Aya

Aya

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:13 PM

Can I get the "Twice Survived" award?

And also:

I don't know if there are any specifications for these:

Wiki Contributor (My Contributions)

And I'm not really sure what constitutes "News" (if it's concrete things or rumors as well) ... but if rumors are included, I found out about the Wii U rumor.

ffsigcopy.jpg

OpZero founder 43e63ebfa83c600b448ddba04293c00d-d4x76wf

#45 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Aya - what you posted counts. :)

#46 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:07 PM

Ah, can I get the wiki contributor bage too? : D

#47 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:23 PM

yes! Gahh sorry Magamdy, I could have sworn I had given you one automatically. @_@ Sorry about that. Thankyou for your amazing contributions to the wiki!

#48 OFFLINE   TeatimeZombie

TeatimeZombie

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMA, USA

Posted 23 January 2013 - 02:36 PM

These were the awards I had on the old forums: I've completed fatal frame 1, 2, 3, 4, spirit camera & project zero 2 deep crimson. & I had an award for artwork & BCL survivor.

ocMAf.gif

食事は人生の意味です"

#49 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,128 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

May I have "translator" award? I made the Japanese trailers for Shinku no Chou watchable a day or two after their reease for English speaking fans back then :3
http://www.youtube.c...er/Takashi94BCL

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#50 OFFLINE   AweOfShe

AweOfShe

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts
  • LocationYoshinogari, Saga, Japan

Posted 25 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

I had FF, FFII, FFIII, FFIV, and Spirit Camera Complete, as well as the 30 Day Challenge, before the forums went kaput.

I probably won't have DCB done any time soon for an award though, because I moved to another city, and left all my home consoles with my parents. :( Will probably attempt the fan-art one, once I have time. :)

shinugayoi.png

#51 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 203 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 25 January 2013 - 12:30 PM

Before the forums broke, I had FF, FFII,FFIII,FFIV, DCB and Spirit Camera complete, also BCL Survivor (and I guess now also Twice Survived), Spiritual Support and Signature Maker.
I can't remember if I had Secret Santa reward, but I sure do remember participating (2011 christmas santa)?

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#52 OFFLINE   Tattooed Priestess

Tattooed Priestess

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 12 posts
  • LocationWestern Australia

Posted 25 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

BCL survivor (first website)

BCL survivor twich

Fatal Frame Complete

Fatal Frame II Crimson Butterfly Complete

Fatal Frame III The Tormented Complete

Fatal Frame Deep Crimson Butterfly Complete

Fanartist (Fatal Framer t-shirt, ps3 theme)

Fanwriter (ff3 mermain story)

30 Day FF Challenge

Thanks Kunima for the banner

bfs5zq.jpg

#53 OFFLINE   Miss Miku

Miss Miku

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

Um I was Miss_Miku (if you remember my username :o probably not) on the old boards.. I had BCL survivor... so does that mean I get Twice Survived? :o I also had the "Walkthrough" award since I posted my Let's Play in a topic on the old boards... and I had beaten all Fatal Frame games so I had those awards as well :) (FF1, 2, 3, 4, Spirit Camera, and DCB) Thank you so much! 

#54 OFFLINE   Persephone

Persephone

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 58 posts
  • LocationRogetsu Island

Posted 01 February 2013 - 02:09 AM

Alrighty then. I would like to get my awards again. lol The ones I had before the forum broke:

Fatal Frame complete

Fatal Frame 2 complete

Fatal Frame 3 complete

Fatal Frame 4 complete

BCL Survivor

FFIV Translator

Zero Wiki Contributor

30 Day FF Challenge

Awards that I need since the update:

Deep Crimson Butterfly complete

Twice Survived

I was also "Persephone" on the old forum as well. :)

collage.jpg

#55 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

May I have "ZeroWiki contributor" award ( I translate and create pages in French in the ZeroWiki - My contributions - ) and "twice survived" award please ? (i was "ShadowFestival" in the old forum :D )

thank you in advance ;)

198003testsakuya.png

#56 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Hi, i had some awards on the old site, and would like them again if thats ok

awards id like:

FF Complete - I completed Project Zero several times

FFII Complete - Ive completed PZ2 at least twice

Zero wiki contributor - I have contributed to Zero wiki, under "Phthinosuchusisanancestor"

30 Day FF challenge - I have completed the 30 day challenge on the old site

and maybe Walkthrough Master - i havent written one, but ive done a sort of walkthrough video series, a link to which i have put in the walkthrough section in PZ2, it shows tha where to go, what to do etc

ta

#57 OFFLINE   .神威

.神威

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 1 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:12 AM

Hi, I had some awards before the forum broke, can i have them again?

the ones i had:

FF Complete, FFII Complete, FFIII Complete, FFIV Complete, Spirit Camera Complete, Deep Crimson Butterfly Complete, BCL Survivor

And may i have Twice Survived please? in the first forum i was Kagari, in the second, my nickname was .残夏

#58 OFFLINE   Fay-Sa

Fay-Sa

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 06:47 AM

I didn't have any awards before but since I'm wanting to be a bigger part of the forums thought this might be a good time.

Completed FF2, FF4, SC, and DCB (can't prove 1 and 3 now since I had to replace my memory card with those saves awhile back and I rather wait till I can)

Well I was part of the original forums so I guess I should have BCL survivor and Twice Survived. I didn't talk much in the original and I can't remember what name I used...may have been Fay-Sa or -Fa-...but if anyone remembers I did post a play through of FF4 that was with a camera and I talked during it when the patch 1st came out.

Also Fanartist...I wonder if FMV's count towards that as well or would be something different. I think that it.

#59 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:20 PM

@Fay-Sa, I'll trust you on FF1 and FF3. :) Also, I think there should be a different award for fanvids, so I've taken the liberty of making one.

#60 OFFLINE   Fay-Sa

Fay-Sa

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 86 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

@midwinter. Thanks! yay a award for AMV editors ^__^.

I did draw fanart though but I wasn't sure if FMVs counted as fanart or not (I've ment some who consider it the same) so I should have the fanartist one as well. No stress though. Thanks again.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Awards, FAQ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users