Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo

Announcing the fanart/fanfic contest!

Contest Fatal Frame Fatal Frame II Fatal Frame III Fatal Frame IV Deep Crimson Butterfly Spirit Camera

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 753 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 24 June 2013 - 06:08 PM

No.  As long as everyone is considerate and sensible, I don't see anything overly graphic being a problem.  Just make sure you put a warning.

#22 OFFLINE   xProjectZEROx

xProjectZEROx

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 June 2013 - 11:21 AM

I seriously thought its gonna end today June 28 :v
Not even half done yet.

Hits head with hammer  :wacko:

#23 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 28 June 2013 - 01:01 PM

Nope, still lots of time left! After this week we'll start posting weekly reminders, so you'll have plenty of notice before it ends. :)

#24 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 28 June 2013 - 07:07 PM

No.  As long as everyone is considerate and sensible, I don't see anything overly graphic being a problem.  Just make sure you put a warning.

Now that is just wonderful! I can let my imagination go further into no return!
tumblr_mp4adrVjaz1s98rblo1_250.jpg

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#25 OFFLINE   Fay-Sa

Fay-Sa

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 86 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:00 AM

Even after her rough over 1,000 mile move Sae plushie pulled herself together (aka finally unpacked her) to send you all a message.

b6bf2f34-80bc-4062-bb7e-8b23cab70b6d_zps

So get those fanrt/fics crackin!

#26 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 12:37 PM

^ What Sae said! :D

Four weeks left to go on the creation period, everyone. How's everyone doing? Have you finished yet? Have you started yet?

If anyone has any canon questions or resource requests, feel free to ask here as well! Someone will probably be able to help you out.

#27 OFFLINE   ItsukiFace

ItsukiFace

He of Many Faces

• Spirited Aways
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 06 July 2013 - 02:10 AM

I'm quite happy to report that I finally finished my first fan fic (in years?). I don't want to give too much away, but it revolves around Itsuki's inner thoughts during a relatively pivotal part of the storyline. I'm just tweaking a few things here and there, making sure everything's canon and such. I'm gonna have it up as soon as I'm done tying up all the loose ends.

I was getting kinda fidgety over the entire thing because with my schedule being how it is, I honestly didn't think any of my entries would see the light of day. But hey, you'd be amazed at how much free time you'd have on your hands once you've landed yourself in the hospital.  <_<

daj6G8B.png

"Then show me the darkness within your heart, by sacrificing your soul to me. Let's

indulge ourselves in the ecstasy of death, shall we?"

ꜟGAMES// GRAPHICS// ART// TAROT// LANGUAGE//

I claim no rights to the image, you can find it here.

♦♦Sig requests are closed for the time being. Been very busy these past few months.♦♦

#28 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:07 PM

Well I had a great idea in mind, but its WAY over the top and would take me a lot longer to complete. So, I'm just going to limit it down to Fatal Frame II. It took me forever to settle on my composition. I had it one way, then after cleaning it up, I wanted it a different way. I'm just going to not look at it for a while and maybe I'll settle on my final comp.

One thing I'm unsure of is if I should include the logo. I'm thinking I'd need the vertical Japanese logo the way my composition is now because I couldn't settle having the horizontal Fatal Frame II logo in the center without something looking off. oAO I'll figure it out eventually.

#29 OFFLINE   angelicshadow

angelicshadow

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

Aww dang. Was hoping to clean up my art nouveau style plate sketch of the maiden from the first game.  All good though because I want to do all of the maidens from the games like this. I'll just have to try my hand at one I haven't started drawing before.  Hopefully I can have some time to do this during my convention time madness and the contest deadline, blargh!

Good luck to everyone involved! It'll be fun to see some new FF inspired arts.:)

#30 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:48 PM

where post the drawing?? here?

sorry i'm not english and i didn't understand all the rules ;D

198003testsakuya.png

#31 OFFLINE   ItsukiFace

ItsukiFace

He of Many Faces

• Spirited Aways
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 09 July 2013 - 07:00 PM

I was kinda wondering the same thing. Should we kick start a new thread here or just throw them in the appropriate Fanworks boards?

daj6G8B.png

"Then show me the darkness within your heart, by sacrificing your soul to me. Let's

indulge ourselves in the ecstasy of death, shall we?"

ꜟGAMES// GRAPHICS// ART// TAROT// LANGUAGE//

I claim no rights to the image, you can find it here.

♦♦Sig requests are closed for the time being. Been very busy these past few months.♦♦

#32 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 10:10 PM

When you're ready to post, just start a new topic in this forum! That keeps all the contest entries together without dumping them all in one thread.

#33 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:16 PM

We still have today to enter right?  I have work until 6..then I'd have to do last minute touches...  Hope I can make it in time XD

GpOY.png

#34 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:28 PM

We've actually extended the deadline by a week, so you've got until next Monday to make all the finishing touches to your entry! Take your time. We look forward to seeing what you come up with! ^_^

#35 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 28 July 2013 - 11:22 PM

OH

Hahaha nice! Good to know!

GpOY.png

#36 OFFLINE   mannytsu

mannytsu

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 1 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

The Competition is still on right? Sweet! I've been thinking about doing new fanart and this is a good reason todo it now :D (I should be more active on forums again...)

#37 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:47 PM

Yes! Please do, we need more people! (In the contest and forums both...) :D

#38 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 14 August 2013 - 04:09 AM

I probably won't be able to accept a prize since my mom is paranoid about giving away our address to strangers but I'll participate anyway for fun.  If I do win a prize and can convince my mom to let me accept it then it will be the guidebook.

It will also be a fiction.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Contest, Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame II, Fatal Frame III, Fatal Frame IV, Deep Crimson Butterfly, Spirit Camera

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users