Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Fatal Frame 3D Renders

Fatal Frame IV Project Zero IV Ghosts Renders

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   plasmid

plasmid

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLas vegas

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:18 PM

Ganna go through this game and try and get all the ghosts, I've gotten all the main characters and costumes so far. I'll post the renders here just as documenting data.

If you want the models in obj format PM me. (btw is there a way to thumbnail these images? they are very large)

Madoka gost

madoka_ghost.png

Yuukou and a painting of his I didnt see on the wiki

yuukou.png

women_in_blue.png

• Emi, midwinter, Yashuu and 3 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 309 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Without the filters, lighting and stuff in game they don't look anywhere near as good, it's weird. Great job!

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#3 OFFLINE   plasmid

plasmid

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLas vegas

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Some models look better then others, I always thought their 3D artist had a strange style, but yeah I put a basic light on it so you can just see the detail of the model.

#4 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:14 AM

I love stuff like this! Madoka looks similar to Memory of Alessa like that :D

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#5 OFFLINE   plasmid

plasmid

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLas vegas

Posted 30 April 2013 - 02:22 AM

So I'm thinking maybe it would be better to switch the threads name to just Fatal Frame 3D renders and move it to another location, Cause I'm getting models from other FF games too and I dont want to make a thread in every section.

Souya Yomotsuki
His face texture is blacked out ingame so I just applied a grey map so you can see his features.
rukkas_dad.png
Sae

DCB edition, the body is from the Xbox version, you can tell they redid the hair and head since theres a small color seam there.

sae.png

• Yashuu likes this

#6 OFFLINE   plasmid

plasmid

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLas vegas

Posted 02 May 2013 - 07:14 AM

Just for a comparison Sae on the left is from DCB and on the right is from the Xbox, They used mio's new body and retextured/altered the face a bit. you can actually see its a retexture since both their textures match XD alive Sae!

anyway, body is recycled from the Xbox. I'll half to do a retexure sometime and make regular version of Sae.

new_sae.png

• ナガクラ and kaique chagas like this

#7 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

Umm... No offense but it's obviously a fully different model in DCB.  Anyone can tell that it is as her blood splatters are more pronounced in game, her face looks nothing like Mio's aside from the intentional resemblance, plus she has brand new animations when you fight her which in and of itself shows it's not the same model as it had to be redone to correctly utilize those animations.

You can tell because in this cutscene her model is more detailed in everything.  And yes this cutscene is real time.  You can tell because the character's eyes aren't reflective like they are in the CGI cutscenes, and the edges of things like their lips, fingers, nose, etc are of a lower quality than the ones in both types of CGI cutscenes in the game.

http://youtu.be/2ev5Pays_xQ

It's a completely new model.

Also I'm sorry but anyone who knows how to model things can create their own models and change them to look like a skin of another character.  That's what Benja did for the Project Mayu patch and the animations of the characters look just like they do when played normally despite having a new skin.

And it's hardly fair to compare a CG promotional artwork rip of the original game to the new model.

Also there are more blood splatters on the right side of Sae's DCB kimono showing that it's a redone model there.  Really there wouldn't even be much they needed to update there aside from adding a bit more blood splatter (which they did), and adding a few more seams and detail to her clothes (which they also did to the upper parts.)

And lastly (since I know this is the reason you believe this) a remake does not to be made fully from the ground up in every minute detail.  Many remakes    (even flat out new games) reuse art textures, or have some files leftover from the original version.  Just because Resident Evil remake had every tiny thing remade from the ground up (supposedly) doesn't mean that something can't be a remake if it isn't made entirely from the ground up.

For more proof you can see in this cutscene that the bottom half of the model is clearly not the same in the remake.  http://youtu.be/EStA2jfnQDM

http://youtu.be/9h0bra1uCbU

Other video won't link so look it up on your own please.

As can clearly be seen, this isn't the same model in any aspect.

#8 OFFLINE   BabsDoProd

BabsDoProd

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

Hey, will these models only work in 3DS Max? A lot of guides talk about using 3DS Max for just about anything game related but I'm a Maya guy myself.

#9 OFFLINE   kaique chagas

kaique chagas

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:05 AM

skin model texture download plis the gta sandreas ?? plis me japan sorry 

new_sae.png

#10 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 267 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:43 PM

I'm not sure if this is a right place to ask..

But since we were talking about 3D renders, is there anyway to get 3D Fatal Frame 5 renders (especially Onion-san Shiragiku) ?

That might work on Xnalara or with something similar? :3

#11 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 21 January 2016 - 02:55 PM

There is a way, since someone managed to get Ayane's FF5 model, but according to the comments, it requires a special tool that isn't widely available yet. Other models might turn up eventually, though.

• Meital likes this

#12 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 February 2016 - 08:18 PM

The same person just put up Yuri's models in her default and Zero Suit Samus costume, if anyone's interested!

• Meital, sencho and Chrysalis like this

#13 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 267 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 02 February 2016 - 01:51 AM

Ohh sweet !

I already got Ayane render and now I've got Yuuri ! *---* I'm hoping he'll upload other characters as well~ 

I'm super happy ! 3D renders are the best references for cosplay~<3

#14 OFFLINE   kaique chagas

kaique chagas

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2016 - 08:40 PM

Mayu download please ♥ me brazil eu queria a mayu pra download ou a sae se vcs poder me passa vou fica feliz ♥

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame IV, Project Zero IV, Ghosts, Renders

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users