Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Question About the Japanese Version of Deep Crimson Butterfly

Deep Crimson Butterfly Question Wii Localization Fatal Frame IV Project Zero IV

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Greg Liptai

Greg Liptai

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

About a week ago I installed the Homebrew Channel & the Riivolution Channel on my Wii(System Menu 4.3) My only application in the Homebrew Channel is Gecko OS 1.9.3.1 I have a question : Does the Japanese Version of Deep Crimson Butterfly work with Gecko OS? (Cause I've seen that Fatal Frame 4 works)

#2 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:56 AM

If fatal frame 4 works I don't see why Fatal Frame 2 DCB wouldn't! But I don't use gecko so I couldn't be 100% sure. I just have Riivolution to run my copy with the translation patch for 4

GpOY.png

#3 OFFLINE   Greg Liptai

Greg Liptai

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 17 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:05 PM

NOTE : I don't have any Fatal Frame games.

Which one should I get? Deep Crimson Butterfly or Mask of the Lunar Eclipse?

#4 OFFLINE   GreekShadow

GreekShadow

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 236 posts
  • LocationGreece/Athens

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

They are both excellent games.I would suggest you to get Deep Crimson Butterfly first since it is easier to find,play it and you don't need to download any patch since the game has been released in Europe under the name of "Project Zero 2 Wii Edition" and it is in English.

Storylines of both games are amazing although it is up to your personal taste which one you will like more.MOTLE has a really comfusing storyline with many plotholes and everything moves really slow,on the other hand it is very interesting.DCB has a simplier plot but with almost no plot holes and every chapter is memorable since something important happens.

About the gameplay,they are pretty much the same although most of the people find DCB controls akward so this might annoy you and make the game less enjoynable for you.

I would suggest you to start with Deep Crimson Butterfly and then get MOTLE since Fatal Frame/Project Zero 2 is consider by most of the fans the best in the series,that's why it got remaked.

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deep Crimson Butterfly, Question, Wii, Localization, Fatal Frame IV, Project Zero IV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users