Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (05 December 2017 - 03:36 PM) He deserves a lot more
Hex : (05 December 2017 - 04:01 PM) Whenever I see Mafuyu say the broken staircase has nothing to do Takamine, I imagine him skidding down it on a sled with Koji and Tomoe.
Hex : (05 December 2017 - 04:02 PM) Novelists just wanna have fun
Hex : (06 December 2017 - 12:08 PM) Did anyone else not notice the pillars in the Demon Mouth have figures cared into them?  https://s7.postimg.o...3f/IMG_2417.jpg
midwinter : (06 December 2017 - 02:19 PM) oooh, no, that's cool
GreekShadow : (06 December 2017 - 11:58 PM) Lets all agree that in Forbidden Siren 2 ALL the missions with the 2 apartment buildings are the worst
Hex : (07 December 2017 - 12:07 AM) But don't you just love it when everything looks the same?   :chisab:
GreekShadow : (08 December 2017 - 05:34 PM) ;_;
GreekShadow : (08 December 2017 - 07:50 PM) There are chances a new Tenchu has been teased by From Software,if its indeed Tenchu i ll die ,its been 10 years ;_;
Rezz : (09 December 2017 - 12:44 AM) From Software needs to make me another Armored Core
midwinter : (09 December 2017 - 01:48 PM) And where's my Kuon sequel while we're at it
Rheo : (09 December 2017 - 06:39 PM) i thought the name of that game is actually Shadows Die Twice. lol
Hex : (17 December 2017 - 01:59 PM) Phew, we're back.
midwinter : (17 December 2017 - 02:00 PM) \o/
midwinter : (17 December 2017 - 02:00 PM) thank you, Emi! <3
Hex : (17 December 2017 - 02:10 PM) Thank you!
AnimalLover4... : (17 December 2017 - 11:48 PM) Okay, I wasn't the only one not allowed in.
AnimalLover4... : (17 December 2017 - 11:48 PM) Thank you for fixing it Emi.
GreekShadow : (18 December 2017 - 06:04 AM) why did i miss
GreekShadow : (18 December 2017 - 06:04 AM) what*

Photo

Fatal Frame on PSN

Fatal Frame Project Zero PSN Download Poll

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

Poll: Fatal Frame on PSN (76 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you going to download Fatal Frame on PSN?

1. Yes! I can't wait to play it again! (33 votes [43.42%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 43.42%

2. No. (2 votes [2.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 2.63%

3. No I have the original game on PS2 / Xbox, and I'll play that. (28 votes [36.84%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 36.84%

4. No, I don't have a PSN account. :( (13 votes [17.11%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 17.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:09 AM

↑ It got me thinking whether creating a US Account would do the trick. I've had this game before that had some free DLCs up for grabs. Trouble was, my local game retailer gave me the US Version of the game so I was forced to go and set up a US Account for myself just to be able to download them. Maybe creating a US Account would give you access to the US PSN Store and you could buy it then?

I'm not really sure if it would cause problems for the actual transaction though, I haven't really bought anything off of PSN (or done anything with my US Account).

You can if you want to, I have a JPN PSN account and no problems so far. :)

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#42 OFFLINE   Asou Misaki

Asou Misaki

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 80 posts
  • LocationMissouri, USA

Posted 26 April 2013 - 02:05 AM

Got mine bought and downloaded today!

So I played for a bit with fullscreen and smoothing on, and it does look a little bit stretched on a widescreen TV, but it's really not as bad as I worried it might be. Other than that, it's very clear and lovely! Definitely gonna enjoy the fresh start.

#43 OFFLINE   Fenian

Fenian

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 11 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 06:12 AM

I was hoping to get a retail copy, but this was the next best thing and it might encourage the developers to release more Fatal Frame games on PS3.

#44 OFFLINE   Artur

Artur

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 18 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 05 June 2013 - 01:23 PM

It doesn't make sense to buy the game if you don't have a PS3, but I do own the first one for PS2 twice now. 

#45 OFFLINE   Kitten :3

Kitten :3

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 7 posts
  • LocationIn your kitchen making tea for a little tea party, also baking some cookies. Hell yeah.

Posted 20 June 2013 - 02:22 AM

I would get it, but I don't have a PS3... IF I did have one, I would definitely get it. But, also, I hate downloading games; I would rather have a physical copy of it. Am I the only one? I mean, the designers put so much work into making the case super beautiful; especially the Japanese version of DCB, actually, all the Fatal Frame/Project Zero cases are pretty :3 So, I'll probably go buy it on the PS2 (Because I haven't actually played it nor own it..) but last time I checked, they were outrageously priced, or maybe that was for them new? Or was it because I was looking them up on Ebay? Hm... Really happy to see it was on the front page though!

Love,

Jill <3

#46 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 416 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 23 June 2013 - 03:07 PM

If there was any way to show support for the series and let people *cough* Nintendo *cough* know that the game is still desired this would be it. I'll be telling my sister (who has a PS3 and sadly I don't) about this so she can download it. Honestly, even though I still have original copies of all the PS2 games (and Xbox for #2) i'd still buy it if I had my own PS3. It's one of the reasons i'd encourage people to buy Spirit Camera even if it isn't that great (just find it on sale!) because then Nintendo will see the demand and bring us more Fatal Frame games.

#47 OFFLINE   Allura

Allura

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 28 posts
  • LocationRougetsu Island, Hospital Lobby

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:49 AM

I got both discs PS2 and original Xbox but playing it on PS3 as downloadedownloadable version is very inviting for me so I'll add it to my purchased content on my SEN account

sakuyasignaturev2.gif

#48 OFFLINE   KasumisCamera

KasumisCamera

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 October 2014 - 04:53 PM

Is it still available?

#49 OFFLINE   Sackboy123

Sackboy123

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts
  • LocationAll God's Village

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:54 PM

Not on the EU store :(

"If you Follow the Dead You can't come back, It might be easier to go to the other side but don't give up, you can't give up, His already dead"

#50 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 18 October 2014 - 06:59 PM

Is it still available?

If you have a US account yes

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#51 OFFLINE   KasumisCamera

KasumisCamera

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 03:57 AM

If you have a US account yes

Okay I will check it out.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Project Zero, PSN, Download, Poll

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users