Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C
Meital : (29 February 2020 - 08:45 PM) GabSmolders is having Fatal Frame marathon on Twitch! Just FYI if you're interested watching someone play FF :)
Rheo : (23 April 2020 - 10:38 AM) Been so long
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 06:21 PM) You better run.
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 08:46 PM) I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive.
thomas06 : (25 July 2020 - 10:32 PM) Hey Guys!
NuMetalWolf : (30 August 2020 - 09:46 AM) It's been 6 years.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:36 PM) 12, actually. I wasn't counting the time i spent here before the move out.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:39 PM) To whoever reads this, I wish you all good luck.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:46 PM) Stay safe, everyone.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:47 PM) Bye.
suprimeking : (07 November 2020 - 02:02 PM) hey is discord working for everyone else
NuMetalWolf : (21 November 2020 - 03:15 PM) I don't think there's been anyone on this site in a long time. This is sad.
Rheo : (08 December 2020 - 03:40 PM) no one's actually saying anything in the posts either
ItsukiFace : (10 December 2020 - 03:04 PM) The site's just going through a bit of a dry spell, I'm sure the tempo will pick up soon enough.
ItsukiFace : (30 December 2020 - 06:34 AM) Happy Holidays, BCL Family!
Meital : (06 January 2021 - 01:54 PM) It's 2021 and 20th anniversary for Fatal Frame series this year! I missed you guys!
Tigermausbaer : (06 January 2021 - 11:54 PM) Hello, i wish everyone a happy new year!

Photo

Fatal Frame is coming to US PSN.Nitendo co-own Partnership misunderstanding!

Fatal Frame PSN News

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 281 posts
  • Location???

Posted 05 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

The original Fatal frame game is coming in the PS Store of USA next week.According "Rely on Horror" The franchise isn't co-owned by Nintendo,it was a misunderstanding.Nintendo owns FF4,SnC and Spirit Camera but not the whole franchise.This means that the next Fatal Frame game could be on a Playstation system.With that move Tecmo probably wants to show that they care for USA fans too :) If you want my opinion,great news!

Link: http://www.relyonhor...-psn-next-week/

• Emi, midwinter and Hex like this

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Nice Greek! I was looking for a second link to back up the one I found this morning!

Link: http://www.explosion...tore-next-week/

&

http://www.psnstores...april-9th-2013/

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,212 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

That's great news! Since it's been getting more difficult to get hold of the older Fatal Frame games, I'm really glad to hear that the first one at least will be more readily available in future, so people can continue to discover the series (and maybe come and hang out with us on BCL). \o/ Interesting that Nintendo doesn't co-own the full title, either, just the games they helped develop. Thanks for sharing this!

#4 OFFLINE   IcedEarthaholic

IcedEarthaholic

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

My guess is TK actually has ownership rights to the original installments, which is cool **** if you ask me. It'll allow those whom are newcomers or those whom stupidly sold the games a long while back and want to come back, to check the game out. My take? TK and Nintendo will be co-signing all future releases to Nintendo consoles. Either way, this definitely shows that Fatal Frame is not dead and it makes me happy to know as such. 

#5 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

As long as we still see fatal frame on nintendo consoles ill show em the Gil, kupo! I don't want another next gen console for a new entry
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

Ya know, I wonder if they're stalking me. I kept posting about a digital download release on PSN for the longest time  :ph34r:

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#7 OFFLINE   Persephone

Persephone

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRogetsu Island

Posted 06 April 2013 - 05:53 AM

So I assume this is solely for PS3 owners. I have a 360 and PSP. But I doubt I'll be able to play on the PSP. lol Might be a little difficult... Hopefully somebody will record it and put it on YouTube so that I can watch and wish it was me playing.

#8 OFFLINE   plasmid

plasmid

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts
  • LocationLas vegas

Posted 07 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

as long as I'm seeing the series do stuff not on the nintendo I'm happy :3

• ナガクラ likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Chasind_Valentine

Chasind_Valentine

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 91 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

Very excited (:

My friend asked me if i was going to get it, even though i own it on the ps2. I'm like... It's Fatal Frame, of course 

#10 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 432 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:50 PM

^ yeah what kind of question is that ? :D I don't have a ps3 but I'm fine with it on the ps2
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#11 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:53 PM

This is wonderful news!  I really hope that this game does well enough that it makes NOA release that they are being stupid by keeping these great games out of America! :D

• IcedEarthaholic likes this

#12 OFFLINE   HikoMasiko

HikoMasiko

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

thats great news

#13 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

fyi. The game is available in the PSN (US & Canada) stores now for $9.99

#14 OFFLINE   Fenian

Fenian

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

Bought it as soon as I could, I'm still hoping for an HD collection or an HD port of the Wii remake of Fatal Frame 2 at least.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, PSN, News

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users