Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Am I the Only One Who Is Scared to Return to...

Fatal Frame Project Zero Fatal Frame III Project Zero III Locations Opinion

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:17 AM

Am I the only one who is scared to return to the Himuro Mansion part of the Mannor of Sleep? I made a topic about this in the old forum so why not bring it back for old time's sake.

During Miku's first chapter ("Evil Dream") I was thrilled to get to play as Miku again on my first run then I remembered something odd about my surroundings. When the music started I was all like "No, F this s***! Not again! Anything but this!". I was losing my mind and thought how cruel it was to send someone (me) who just survived Himuro weeks back to Himuro once again. Memories of my first run of the first game call back into memory like "Oh.. this room... I remember Himuro-sama coming after me with his sword and his laugh..."

So yeah... am I the only one who freaked out during the first run of this game?

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:09 AM

I never beat Fatal Frame 1 so maybe that's why I wasn't too worried about it when I got there. But I did wander into that area with Rei and the rope woman came out and I said "NO UGH" and ran away instead of trying to fight her. She kicked my butt when I fought her earlier with Miku so I decided to not even bother becuase it was a pain in the butt.

I do feel bad for Miku though, thinking she was finished with all of that and only to be thrown into it once again. Kind of like those Scream movies where it keeps happening to Sydney over and over again. YOU ARE NEVER SAFEEEEEE!!!

• ナガクラ likes this
GpOY.png

#3 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 429 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 27 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

I got this game today and I find it absolutely brilliant. So much better than the first (I enjoyed it just frustratingly difficult)
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#4 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 02 May 2013 - 06:56 PM

I freaked out during the Himuro Mansion part and the All God's Village part (specifically the Kusabi rooms.)

#5 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 429 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 07 May 2013 - 07:30 PM

I was fine in the mansion right till Woman Brushing appeared
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   KasumisCamera

KasumisCamera

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 10 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 07:36 PM

I wasn't scared just kinda freaked out.

#7 OFFLINE   Ashuri

Ashuri

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Couch

Posted 14 August 2013 - 08:34 PM

BAHAHAHAHA!!! Me too! Oh man. I have all the lights on in my house, and at least one other person in the room. Volume is completely off. Then, MAYBE, I can go back

....but I prolly wont go

• Chitose Fury likes this

"Its raining again...."

#8 OFFLINE   Chitose Fury

Chitose Fury

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 13 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:12 PM

I freaked out during the Himuro Mansion part and the All God's Village part (specifically the Kusabi rooms.)

Yeah I agree, I was more freaked out by the Kusabi rooms than the ones that involved Kirie.... 
In my opinion the Kusabi is scarier lol.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Project Zero, Fatal Frame III, Project Zero III, Locations, Opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users