Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (08 November 2017 - 06:12 PM) Yesss, headphones.  I think you can hear doors being closed in Rei's house too.
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 07:58 PM) Do you ever start typing and find yourself wondering, "when did this become a novel?"
AnimalLover4... : (21 November 2017 - 10:22 PM) Eiji Otsuka.
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 11:46 PM) Where?   :icon_lordhimuro:
AnimalLover4... : (22 November 2017 - 06:19 AM) LOL

Photo

Signature Size Limit

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lucky One

Lucky One

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:18 PM

Hey. Just felt like asking, what is the size limit for the signatures you set up? I went through every thread here and I couldn't find anything telling me what the maximum dimension is. Am I missing something here? I plan to have my signature made and I want to make the size specific to whoever accepts my request.

Thanks for the sig, Tomo!

#2 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

We haven't actually settled on one for this version of the forums yet, but on the last forum the limit was 500px by 200px, so you won't go wrong if you use that as a guideline.

#3 OFFLINE   Lucky One

Lucky One

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for the hasty response. And yeah, I was going exactly for just that. Was just a shot in the dark, though.

Thanks for the sig, Tomo!

#4 OFFLINE   xProjectZEROx

xProjectZEROx

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

We haven't actually settled on one for this version of the forums yet, but on the last forum the limit was 500px by 200px, so you won't go wrong if you use that as a guideline.

Well i was actually looking for this the other day.

But i kinda messed up. I can't change it atm

just look at my sig lol

#5 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 17 April 2013 - 01:30 PM

Please make sure signature banners are no larger than 500px by 200px

I'm just seeing a LOT of supersized signatures lately, and it's getting a bit out of hand. :) I mean, an 800px banner is pretty much the size of a small wallpaper. :)

#6 OFFLINE   ItsukiFace

ItsukiFace

He of Many Faces

• Spirited Aways
  • 165 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 18 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

I'm pretty sure the rules were put back up to keep my oversized sets in check, in which case, I'm really sorry. It helps that we've all finally settled on an actual limit though, for future sig-creating's sake. :)

daj6G8B.png

"Then show me the darkness within your heart, by sacrificing your soul to me. Let's

indulge ourselves in the ecstasy of death, shall we?"

ꜟGAMES// GRAPHICS// ART// TAROT// LANGUAGE//

I claim no rights to the image, you can find it here.

♦♦Sig requests are closed for the time being. Been very busy these past few months.♦♦

#7 OFFLINE   FiliusMartis

FiliusMartis

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Administrators
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Like Emi said, it's been a problem for a while, and we understand that there was no official limit until now, so everyone has some time to fix things. We're not singling anyone out or anything. This just makes the forums more comfortable to browse for everyone. :)

#8 OFFLINE   Zerg

Zerg

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 61 posts
  • LocationManila, Philippines

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

ooohh there is limits now. I have no signature setted up but this is useful informations :)

#9 OFFLINE   Zerg

Zerg

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

is 500 pixel by 200 pixel still limit though... it think some people go overbaorded?

#10 OFFLINE   FiliusMartis

FiliusMartis

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Administrators
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:21 AM

Yes 500 x 200 pixels is stil the limit, as is listed on the rules page. If we're being realistic here, it's not like we go around and pixel check every signature. If we see one that's problematic, we give you a chance to fix it before we handle it, so sometimes you'll see some that are overboard before we catch it. We're people. We miss things. But yes, do keep signature sizes under control. Please and thank you all. :')

• Rheo likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Zerg

Zerg

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 61 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 09:42 AM

thank you mr. filius

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users