Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

FF Wii edition Imported

Deep Crimson Butterfly Wii Question Answered

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Miku

Miku

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 05:30 AM

Hello everyone hope you're doing great !

So as many  Fatal Frame die hard fans I imported the game as I did with Fatal Frame 4 and Its a PAL 

but when I tried it on my Wii it didn't work although I'm pretty sure my Wii came from Europe ? but oh well maybe its not after all  lol

I was searching about it online and I found allot of Fatal frame 2 Wii edition ISO download, but I'm not really sure how to use it ?

can someone please help me with that :( 

thank you 

#2 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 429 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:15 AM

Can't you just buy a free loader ? I think their fairly cheap
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:18 AM

If you can't play a foreign disc, I'm pretty sure you won't be able to play an ISO, either, though I could be wrong about that. In any case, at BCL we don't encourage using those (they fall under the illegal downloads rule), so if you'd like advice about them you should probably ask on another gaming forum.

Your best bet is to get Homebrew and Homebrew Browser, and then download Riivolution from the browser. You can use that to launch your copy of the game. I can't walk you through the steps as it's been a while since I did it, but I'm sure you can find step-by-step instructions if you Google.

• Miku likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Miku

Miku

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 03:56 AM

Hello again !

Can't you just buy a free loader ? I think their fairly cheap

what is a free loader ? will it work ?

Your best bet is to get Homebrew and Homebrew Browser, and then download Riivolution from the browser. You can use that to launch your copy of the game. I can't walk you through the steps as it's been a while since I did it, but I'm sure you can find step-by-step instructions if you Google.

luckily I do have the home brew channel   :D  and can i possibly put it on the same SD card I used for FF4 or it wouldn't work that way ? "in the apps folder"

I searched for it and this is what i got :) I'll try it this weekend and get back to you about it 

http://rvlution.net/wiki/Riivolution

Thank you very much 

#5 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 429 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:10 AM

Free loaders allow you to play any game from any region so you don't have to do anything to your wii
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#6 OFFLINE   Miku

Miku

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

Free loaders allow you to play any game from any region so you don't have to do anything to your wii 

oh wow  that is convenient ! I will search about it thanks for the advice :D 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deep Crimson Butterfly, Wii, Question, Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users