Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:07 PM) 8 and 10 were my favourites. 10 mostly because I love Choushirous storyline so much.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) As much as I dislike the flashlight, I'm kinda anxious to play his chapter. I wanna know how his story ends up. As long as the kid's school stuff doesn't take too long, hoping to knock out chapter 9 tonight!
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) My mind is still stuck on the end of chapter 8 though... Misakiiiiii T_T
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:11 PM) I know what you mean. What I disliked the most about the flashlight was that it took too long to regenerate. It happened way too often that I had to stop in the middle of the fight and run in circles until I could fight again, lol.
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:16 PM) I think Chapter 9 is my favourite
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:17 PM) Not to be spoilery, but it has some really cool locations
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) argh that happened in the backyard part when all those ghosts regenerate! I couldn't keep up
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) and !!!!! new locations?!
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) yes! be free, my child, you are no longer stuck in the hospitals
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) Omggg... Do the kids really need to go get their school schedule tonight and meet their teachers....?  :que:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) definitely not, education isn't that important
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:25 PM) < dispenser of wisdom and good advice
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:28 PM) "It'll be a real adventure on the first day, guys! Discovering the unknown!"
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:32 PM) Are they supposed to meet their teachers before they start going to school?
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) Yeah. Their school is different and they don't get their class schedule until tonight. GRowing up I got mine in the mail so I could call my friends and see what classes we had together.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) So tonight we go, they get their schedule and their locker #'s, and get to go and see where their classes are. Which is nice since there's only like 3 min breaks to get from one classroom to the next
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 04:56 PM) I need to replay FF4 and visit all those beautiful unsetting cozzy rooms again.
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:07 PM) Listening to the soundtrack again I remembered this 8 bit version of Tsukimori song a friend from school made this for me and uploaded it on youtube. https://www.youtube....h?v=k0ZlvwD2Sws
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:08 PM) not sure if i ve shared it before  :thinking:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 05:12 PM) i don't think you have! that's awesome <3

Photo
- - - - -

What FF4 Character (Included Ghosts) would you like to Cosplay?

Fatal Frame IV Project Zero IV Cosplay Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:51 AM

Lady and Gentleman Just Curious to know your opinion

i would like to be You Haibara or Shoji Katagiri

haha or Fuyuko Shiratsuki Nonono...... i am Guy lol

#2 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

I thought I had answered this previously. O.o apparently didn't post. I would say that from ff4, either the nurse (dressed up as an Utsuwa, or in Sakuya's ritual kimono. I love the patterns and everything about them. Or what the handmaidens (kidnapped version ruka, misaki, Madoka etc) wore. :)
  • Sosezi likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

I thought I had answered this previously. O.o apparently didn't post. I would say that from ff4, either the nurse (dressed up as an Utsuwa, or in Sakuya's ritual kimono. I love the patterns and everything about them. Or what the handmaidens (kidnapped version ruka, misaki, Madoka etc) wore. :)

That`s Great! i love the patterns too!!

i saw many of Sakuya Cosplays in internet

some is really great!! so i think it is Just SUPER!!

Handmaidens also cool!! i like them

#4 OFFLINE   fallenangel411

fallenangel411

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:58 PM

I would actually love to cosplay as Ruka :)  I have a pretty similar yellow dress in my closet (bizarrely similar in fact), and it would be so much fun to trot around gripping my Camera Obscura and looking scared. :D

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 286 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 27 April 2013 - 06:54 PM

I would love to cosplay as Ruka too! ^^  also Misaki from the Nurses Shie, From the patients Kageri :3

• Sosezi likes this

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 12:21 AM

I would love to cosplay as Ruka too! ^^  also Misaki from the Nurses Shie, From the patients Kageri :3

hehe Shie? Sonosaki you mean?? Hell YEAH!! she's Great Nurse!!

Kageri Sendou are very Gorgeous lady ... Agreed it's cool idea!

#7 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 23 July 2013 - 12:26 PM

Sakuya or Kageri.
Ayako would also be nice, but no matter how short I am I don't think I could pull of a kid.

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#8 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 24 July 2013 - 03:51 AM

I was thinking how simple it would be to do Asagi, but people would mistake her for Sadako from The Ring/Ringu. Ayako would be really creepy and fun to do too, maybe even Kyouko, but how do you cosplay a character that hangs upside down?!

• Sosezi likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

I was thinking how simple it would be to do Asagi, but people would mistake her for Sadako from The Ring/Ringu. Ayako would be really creepy and fun to do too, maybe even Kyouko, but how do you cosplay a character that hangs upside down?!

Just put yourself Upside down and Go ahead!! Cosplay Accomplished! lol

#10 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:23 PM

I was actually going to do Misaki cosplay, but I'd love to have friends to cosplay as Ruka and Madoka. 

And Kageri would be cool too.. and Sakuya and handmaidens and.. there are so many cool characters I'd like to cosplay. :>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame IV, Project Zero IV, Cosplay, Ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users