Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Day 14 - Least Favourite Area or Room

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Day 14

What is your least fav area or room in the series? Going back there instantly sends shivers up your spine, and NOT in a good way? Why?

(Draw it in action! Write about it! Simply tell us! Post a graphic of it in action! Etc!)

#2 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:41 PM

The Rope Temple from both FF2 and FF3. In both games, I despised fighting Ryokan Kurosawa and Kusabi in that stupid room.

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#3 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

Kageri`s Room,4th floor ward,Next room to Ayako`s room and finally Mortuary

Soo scary...

#4 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:33 PM

mine would have to be in the original ps2 (or Xbox) that little hallway that you fight the twin and the twin doll in. I absolutely dispised that fighting in that area. way too narrow.

a80Suw0.png

#5 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:46 AM

THAT ONE ROOM IN FF3 WITH THE AWFUL LIGHTING THAT FLICKERS. THAT ONE HALLWAY. EVERY TIME I WAS THERE I WOULD JUST GET SO ANGRY and slightly headachey AND THEN THE ENGRAVER WOULD POP OUT AND OOOOOOOOOOGH...although there was also another room in FF2 that had a similar lighting issue. I guess I just don't really like flickering lights...especially in horror games when you already know bother's gonna go down >____>....

The Fishtank room from FF1 was pretty bad too, especially when fighting a ghost. Worst place to be caught in...

#6 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

For me it's evident to say :

The Underground Passageway in FF2

Soooooo boring, and fighting mourners who hide themself in rock walls : that suuuucks...

198003testsakuya.png

#7 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:26 PM

1's storeroom. That goddamn ladder. That. Damn. Ladder. It was boring in there, too.

AAHOrHo.gif

#8 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:38 PM

The ropes that will bind the sacrifice have been tied up in a heavy knot above the altar for as long as Ryokan has been ceremony master. He lets them down to be inspected, to make sure the damp hasn't rotted them in the intervening years, but they are still strong, fastened between the pillars like the web of an enormous spider. They will certainly bear the outsider's weight: the priests have been enforcing a fast upon him before the cutting ritual.

Soon the ropes and floor alike will be spotted with blood. Ryokan sighs. There's no help for it.

----

The Rope Temple. You're following a ghost around, charging your shot, and - whoops, pillar in the way! You're trying to back up, and - whoops, pillar again! You're going forward, and uh-oh, there's the altar! Horrid room to fight in, especially against Rope Man in FF3.

#9 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:55 PM

The Fish Tank Room.

You have no room to fight, just some old wooden planks. So explain to me again...

.......Why? Why Long Hair Woman and Wandering Monk? Why...?

And Lord Himuro in Mission Mode -.-

#10 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:10 PM

The Rope Temple for being the absolute worst layout for not 1 but 2 boss fights in the series.  I'd like to be able to move when it's raining priests, at least.

#11 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:49 PM

image.jpg

That last tunnel in Fatal Frame II, can't remember it's name, but those mourners always piss me off, so I just run past them.. ยด:>

#12 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 July 2015 - 05:04 PM

That small room at FF2 where you have to fight against Limbo man and woman and ugh! Boxes everywhere! In DBC it is not that annoying, if I remember correctly they did something about those boxes. Removed them from the middle of room?

#13 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 07:19 PM

Underground passageway from DCB/FF2. I.Hate.Those.Mourners. They keep coming at you through the entire long tunnel, and if you happen to die against Kusabi, woops, you have to run all the way that damn passageway again. Mourners are already rather hard to fight against, not to mention in very narrow space, so without Optimal I just usually run through it without bothering to fight. I value my sanity more.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users