Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo
- - - - -

Day 11 - Best Camera Function (or Lens)

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

Day 11

What is the best camera function or lens in the series? The one you can't live without! Why?

(Draw it in action! Write about it! Simply tell us! Post a graphic of it in action! Etc!)

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:01 PM

For function I like zooming in and out. For Lens would have to be Matsuri, so powerful.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

For functions, Track/Lock On most definitely, Evade, Measure, and Alarm. For lens, Zero & Crush.

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#4 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:19 AM

zero and Crush

also Hozuki dolls alarm in FFIV

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

my favorite function would have to be Measure I suppose I like to know how much health a ghost has when fighting them XD the lens so far I really really like the butterfly lens in Fatal Frame 2's remake.

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:41 AM

Hmm. I agree with Measure, for the same reason XD I don't know, I don't really think I've ever thought of a function or lens as one of my favourites...

#7 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

The Hozuki Doll alarm is very helpful, and I like the Lens "Reward" & "Zero" too ;D

198003testsakuya.png

#8 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:12 PM

Crush Lens has saved me in too many situations so that.

zD527Ay.png

#9 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:21 PM

Crush overall, plus Butterfly in SnC (it's like Miku's Double except works well!). Can't say no to a bit of Crush. Serial is a nice extra.

AAHOrHo.gif

#10 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Dr. Asou liked to learn something new from every new place. Until Rougetsu Island, he had never thought much about sound; he had been obsessed only with capturing images of the other world.

The Tsukimori maiden told him that sound and thought vibrated on the same plane, but he didn't really believe it until the tiny silver bells began to ring when he brought them close to the Houzuki doll.

Certainly it was an intriguing concept. Surely if the dead lingered, their voices could resonate across the rift from the other side. He began to draw plans for a radio.

----

Even though Chime is fairly useless to me now that I've completed the Houzuki doll sidequest, I still like it. Maybe it's because I'm a sucker for pretty things.

#11 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:30 PM

Zoom in PZ1.

You could zoom out and got the ghost better. I found it pretty useful. (sorry for not writing that much here)

#12 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:03 PM

Chime is nice because it gives me an excuse to go exploring. 

#13 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 296 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

For function I love to zoom in and out, but for lens I like Zero, Blast and Crush :>

#14 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:52 PM

Same as above, Zero, Blast and Crush are my favorites aswell. I feel powerful with those >: D

#15 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 05:51 PM

For lenses, Butterfly in DCB immediately proved to be my favourite with the double charge. It gives more strenght to the shot, and for Nightmare mode without Optimal it surely will come handy ;D I also like lenses that give clear extra boost like that, and seeing the double charge fill up makes me feel so powerful and professional, haha! Before that, See was my friend due to being new to Wii FF games, and longer Fatal Frame period helped me get back to shape ;D

For functions, right now I am in love with Optimal in DCB. I mean sure, it takes the challenge away even on Nightmare mode but being optional makes it such a lovely back-up. If I want to have challenge, just switch it off, but if facing annoying ghosts I don't want to waste time with or just want to beat the game quicker (eg. for endings), switching Optimal back on makes sure I don't have to grit my teeth whenever I don't want to. Also, it makes beating Mourners so much less annoying that it's immediately my best friend ;D

For others, Measure is needed because then I can know what kind of shots and films to use against the ghost~

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users