Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Day 10 - Most Annoying Ghost

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:36 PM

Day 10

Who is the most annoying ghost in the series? Why?

(Draw him/her/it! Write about him/her/it! Simply tell us! Post a graphic of him/her/it! Etc!)

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

Blinded. I hate her with a passion. I rather have Children Playing Tag come after me than her because it's much easier to get away from them.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

For Fatal Frame 1 I hated Broken Neck, Female Head, and Wandering Monk. Wandering Monk was way overpowered, Female Head was just disturbing(I had nightmares about her), and Broken Neck used hacks - I swear she did. For Fatal Frame 2, Ryokan Kurosawa because he took FOREVER and only because there was only a few rare times when you could take shots. For Fatal Frame 3, Crawling Woman was WAY too fast and Stroller Grandma because she didn't stop charging you unless you got a Fatal Frame. For Fatal Frame 4, the Kanade. Just, just, ugh.

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#4 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:22 AM

Mourners in FFII and guy with the Hammer in FFIV

I HATE HATE HATE Them!!!!!!!!!! Makes me irritated as hell!! they aren`t Scary but really Stupid and disturbing

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

In Fatal Frame Broken Neck. She just kept popping up on me. Fatal Frame 2 would have to be the other broken neck lol Fatal Frame III Stroller Grandma cause she scared the crap out of me while opening a door and Fatal Frame IV would have to be the kanade kept going under the floor and grabbing me.

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

Both Broken Necks, Crawling Woman, Fallen Woman, Clock Boy...can I just say all of them? >______>

#7 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:16 PM

Limbo Man & Woman.

I don't love them, that's all.

198003testsakuya.png

#8 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:11 PM

Man in Dark. He was everywhere. There was nowhere where he wouldn't be. Just leave me alone for a second.

zD527Ay.png

#9 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:20 PM

The villagers and men in dark in 2.

AAAAAARGH

AAHOrHo.gif

#10 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:32 PM

Turn around. Another one behind you. Lift the camera, wait for the right moment – but the girl slides backwards, vanishing. Another grabs you from behind. You turn again. Hands reach up from the ground. You stumble. Another descends on you. You shake it off, lift the camera, take a wild shot – miss.

Another comes. Another. You spin until you are dizzy, trying to see in all directions. They keep coming, expressionless masks, nearly identical, again and again. You are sure you have killed two at least, but more come. At last you give in, and fall dying to the ground.

----

lol second-person present. This is about the Kanade, if you couldn't tell. They are the bane of my existence, or at least the Fatal Frame part of my existence. ;) And I seriously dislike the way Ruka keeps falling over if you use Evade too much.

#11 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:25 PM

Same as my last post, one per game:

Project Zero ~ Wandering Monk. He was everywhere! He wouldn't leave me alone... He...argghh

Project Zero II / Wii Edition ~ Denizen of the Dark and Mourners. For Denizen of the Dark -> same as Wandering Monk. For Mourners: They killed me, they killed me                                                       with their windmill attacks. They killed me so many times....

Project Zero III ~ Stroller Grandma. WTH are you anyway? 

Project Zero IV ~ Kanade. Yes I killed them! *One of the remainig attacked* Noooooooo....

#12 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:00 PM

Itsuki.  :>

Probably Chitose for turning out the lights and that SCREAM oh my god, or the villagers in 2 that don't seem to want to attack you.  

#13 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:23 AM

Same as the least favorite female character...

mummo.jpg

She came out of nowhere and when she hummed that song and... I don't like her..

• midwinter likes this

#14 Guest_Haise_*

Guest_Haise_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 January 2015 - 11:39 PM

BLINDED. OH GOD if only I could gouge out her eyes again!!!4!! She was so broken in my game, teleporting 5 times between each attack!!! And you are not supposed to move?! And you can't even use quick turn because she attacks you after teleporting behind you instantly!

Of course the game had to make me fight her 5 times (which was, like 12 for me actually, that's how many times I died).

Junsei (who is a boss!) took me 3 tries (once I managed to close the game...derp), and Blinded took me 12 tries + 5 herbal medicine each battle.

I hate her, hate her with a burning passion!  :angry:

#15 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:50 PM

mummelijamourneri_zpsguxvkuae.jpg

Here is my pair. Stroller Granma from FF3. I really remember her from that mission at the roof. Maybe not so annoying, but definetly one of my least favorite. Her story is so creepy and somehow disgusting :P.

The most annoying ghost definetly in my list is Mourners from FF2. It is so irritating to fight with them in those small caves and when they are starting to flail their arms like idiots. :< Dont like that at all.

#16 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 07:45 PM

Boxghost4.jpg

During DCB I became sure that this monkey is the actual main antagonist of the game, for how many times she kept coming after me. Whenever I even hear that whiny music start I just immediately feel like hitting head in a wall because "NOT AGAIN. GO AWAY ALREADY" And yet she made sure to crawl at me in every house. She isn't even a hard ghost to fight against I simply grew annoyed with her popping up so often especially whenever I just wanted to explore. She's a nuisance, I tell you. I can't believe as a kid she terrified me.

Another ones I hate are the mourners in DCB, as they are actually hard to battle against for how rare and small their Fatal Frame moment is and how they keep coming at me even after I have just repelled them. They are impossible to avoid! Swinging their arms around and using up more of my healing itsems than any other ghost in the game.

Edited by FeraN, 16 August 2015 - 07:46 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users