Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo
- - - - -

Day 9 - Favourite Ghost

Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Day 9

Who is your favourite ghost in the series? Why?

(Draw him/her! Write about him/her! Simply tell us! Post a graphic of him/her! Etc!)

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

Watashi as I said in another topic. Watashi is fun to look at when you're fighting her with her rushing you by coming at you like a wild animal (more ghost should be like that) with her realistic doll movements.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   PhoenixTsukino

PhoenixTsukino

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 102 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

From Fatal Frame 1 it'd be Blinded. She freaked me out and her death was so brutal. From Fatal Frame 2 it's Itsuki and Chitose. They both gave me the feels - they were so tragic and I felt so bad fighting Chitose. From Fatal Frame 3 it'd be Kyouka and the Handmaidens. Kyouka was also tragic and the Handmaidens were very cool to fight. From Fatal Frame 4 it'd be Ayako and Miya. Miya was interesting because of the truth about her connection to Misaki and Ayako was just crazy but her character was so intriguing.

smallAnimePaperscans_Fatal-Frame_Ne.jpgItsuki_tachibana1.pngl.jpg3kyoka.jpghandmaidens.jpg657a1958e3a2a53fc8d925eb4eea11d1122672892b711795cee1a537da1b48a529ff066912267267

Check out my YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/PhoenixTsukino (I make Let's Plays)

#4 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

i really Love Fuyuko Shiratsuki,Miya, Shie Sonosaki,Tsubaki Tono and Sakuya from FFIV

and i love Doctor Katagiri

he is really Super Creepy and cool!

in FFII i like Itsuki,Chitose,and Sae

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

ah I have so many :/ but I really like Kageri and Watashi the most from Fatal Frame IV

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:27 AM

Long Hair Woman is an interesting ghost. I was sad that I missed her when I was doing another playthrough with a separate group of friends, since I wanted them to suffer (MWAHAHAHA), but I also kinda like the way she uses her hair to attack. Strange, I know, but I have this weird attraction to her to begin with haha. Young Kirie is also super adorable, and thankfully one of the very few ghosts that isn't after your soul >__>...(same goes for Itsuki and Amane)

#7 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

I post my favorite ghost of each game : ( I found these beautiful fanarts in many tumblr & websites, thank you to creators )

Fatal Frame :

Blinded.jpg
Fatal Frame 2 :

FF2CB_Fallen_Woman_by_schnippische.jpg
Fatal Frame 3 :
25305585_m.jpg

Fatal Frame 4 :
tumblr_mkx62tKM0U1qiaydwo1_500.jpg

Voilà (:

198003testsakuya.png

#8 OFFLINE   Zuhna

Zuhna

Beardghost

• Spirited Aways
  • 65 posts
  • LocationIsland full of bananas

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:08 PM

Stroller Grandma. She destroyed me the first time we met. Had to actually think about tactics.

zD527Ay.png

#9 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:19 PM

Original Woman in Dark. She's so cute, and you can go on a little treasure hunt to find her hair. The ponytail in the remake didn't work for me. She's just a few veneers and a Tropicana tan away from Shane Warne.

AAHOrHo.gif

#10 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:31 PM

The Engravers come to guard Reika's prison by night, watching her dreams, their disfigured hands stained with the same ink that's burning into her skin. She is the priestess, but they know more about dreaming than she ever will, even if she dreams forever; they know the colour of sorrow, the shape of pain.

They are waiting to be dead, she thinks. They are half out of this world already. They do not speak, that she has heard, but sometimes at night, when the handmaiden's voice comes pure from the altar below, she hears them humming too, that same lullaby.

----

The Engravers just have such an interesting, creepy design, and I'd really like to know more about them, where they came from and what inspired them to dedicate their lives to the Kuze Shrine.

#11 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

I think I'll post one for every game, so here we go:

Project Zero ~ Former Rope Shrine Maiden. She doesn't do anything but hey, I love her BGM :3 And her look is somewhat different from the other ghosts in the game.

Project Zero II / Wii Edition ~ Broken Neck Woman. Look at her neck! It wobbles! She got me by surprise with her Dark Return move >.<

Project Zero III ~ Kyouka Kuze. OMG her face o.O I love her transformations, one moment she looks beautiful but then she attacks and you see her...mouth ... and her                               ... eyes. And somehow she manages, to send a cold shiver running down my neck. She is so scary...

Project Zero IV ~ Watashi. Her fight is so intense and breathtaking. Her doll like movements and her face that looks like it crumbles away at any moment... Phew!

Spirit Camera ~ Shiori Hasebe. Though, I didn't play the game, I read her story and I have to say, that I feel sorry for her. Her behavior, like she is controlled by someone,                            and her doll like appearence are giving me the creeps! And sadly she can't tell her brother what's happening.

#12 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Kizuna's design and animation is so chaotic and violent, it's hard not to admire the beauty of it.  

#13 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 292 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:21 AM

Chitose, that poor darling. Both brothers are missing and she doesn't know what's going on..

chi.jpg

#14 OFFLINE   Chuiga

Chuiga

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 59 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 11 July 2015 - 04:32 PM

I totally forgot that I was doing this challenge!

ffchallenge_zpsujp67acz.jpg

(almost looks same as meitals ^^')

My favorite Ghost is Chitose. When I was playing FF2 at first time, I felt so bad when I read her notes in her hiding place :(. Poor poor girl. And it felt even worse when I had to kill her. 'Cmon! She was crying and I was like "I'm so sorry Chitoseeee ;_;".

My other favorite and at the same time creepies ghost is that Tall woman at FF5. There is something that makes her so funny.

#15 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 15 August 2015 - 05:03 PM

Instead of taking this as another "fav character" view, I'm gonna choose one I have enjoyed fighting against most. And that would be both Kageri and Watashi, but especially the former. They are such distinctive and different ghosts from the others, classic gothic style added to a mourning/weeping woman trope. Kageri is pretty but also in disturbed way, her room immediately stood out from most others in the hospital, and her room also had such a terrifying tone with all the you-totally-expect-something-bad-to-happen-any-second vibes and with the decorations. I felt chill run down spine there. It was such a shame I met her and Watashi only few times, as I certainly enjoyed facing them every time during the game. They were ones to strongly left a memory mark from among all ghosts. Oh, and Watashi, oohh boy she was both so interesting and terrifying. Her clear rough doll-ness made her stood out from others, say the Kiryu twin doll who wasn't any different from Akane. Instead Watashi had such beautiful rough design, details and stiff moves and when she started charging at you it still managed even after years of FF games to catch me off guard. She is definitely one of the most interesting, distinctive and fun ghost to fight against.

Another one is Chitose. I've always liked fighting against her in DCB, I'm not even sure why. Maybe she just stands out in her red kimono from the other gray mass and her cries and story also make her appear more pitiable. And her bell tingling around the house, and the player having to find her; if you lost the way she went to, it took a while before you could track her down again. It was fun hide and seek ;D

//Edit:

Spoiler

Edited by FeraN, 15 August 2015 - 11:27 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame 30 Challenge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users