The forum has a feature that allows users to recognise others' contributions, give them a pat on the back for their hard work, etc. This is the reputation feature. Each time you 'like' a user's post, their reputation will increase by one point. The 'like this' button can be found in the bottom right of every post, above their signature:
Clicking the button will add a point to the user's reputation and cause the button to vanish and be replaced with a note confirming the action, along with an 'unlike' button in case you clicked it by accident or changed your mind (unliked or deleted posts will cause associated reputation to be deducted):
It will also send a notification to the poster:
The names of all people who have liked a post will be displayed below the like button:
Users are not able to 'like' their own posts.
Important note: While similar to other systems with 'like' buttons, such as Facebook, it does not work in the same way. The reputation system is useful for showing your appreciation for someone's input, assistance, interesting discoveries or work. It is not, however, to be used simply because someone is your friend, to thank someone for complimenting you, to simply show that you agree with their opinion or to deliberately increase someone's reputation. Questionably-gained reputation may be removed. Continued misuse of the reputation system may lead to its restriction or removal, so please use it wisely on actual contributions to the forums.
You can view reputation rank in your profile.
- Undeveloped Film : 0 Points Reputation
- Type - 07 Film : 7 Points Reputation
- Type - 07 Film + : 10 Points Reputation
- Type - 14 Film : 14 Points Reputation
- Type - 14 Film + : 23 Points Reputation
- Type - 37 Film : 37 Points Reputation
- Type - 61 Film : 49 Points Reputation
- Type - 61 Film + : 61 Points Reputation
- Type - 74 Film : 74 Points Reputation
- Type - 90 Film : 90 Points Reputation
- Type - 90 Film GOLD : 95 Points Reputation
- Type - 零 Film : 100 Points Reputation