Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Hex : (08 November 2017 - 06:12 PM) Yesss, headphones.  I think you can hear doors being closed in Rei's house too.
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 07:58 PM) Do you ever start typing and find yourself wondering, "when did this become a novel?"
AnimalLover4... : (21 November 2017 - 10:22 PM) Eiji Otsuka.
Hex : (21 November 2017 - 11:46 PM) Where?   :icon_lordhimuro:
AnimalLover4... : (22 November 2017 - 06:19 AM) LOL

Photo
* * * * - 1 votes

What`s your Favorite Ghost in FF4??

Fatal Frame IV Project Zero IV Ghosts Opinion

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

what is your favorite ghost there?? Opinions please

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,128 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:50 AM

Watashi and Kageri
300px-Watashi.png300px-Kageri2.png
People seem to whine and complain a lot about their room being "too scary". Pfft. It's a master piece! I would remodel my unused room or garage to look like that with a life sized Watashi in a coffin or wheelchair!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hdx_pCBM1H4

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:05 AM

Watashi and Kageri
300px-Watashi.png300px-Kageri2.png
People seem to whine and complain a lot about their room being "too scary". Pfft. It's a master piece! I would remodel my unused room or garage to look like that with a life sized Watashi in a coffin or wheelchair!
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=hdx_pCBM1H4

Maaan you are Great!! if you will make that room yourself!! hehe my dream is Haibara Hospital 4th Floor

i LOVE it!!
p.s my favorite ghost is simple
Shiratsuki Fuyuko
Spoiler

and Also another Medical staff such as Nurses mainly))

ofcourse i like Sakuya too
she`s just Gorgeous lady

#4 OFFLINE   koko

koko

Lost Twin

• Administrators
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:26 PM

I love fighting against Kageri and Watashi. It's just an epic battle, and I love when Watashi just completely rushes at you. That half a second of intense panic is epic. 

But, since I'm only allowed to state one favourite ghost, it'd have to be Sakuya. Kageri and Watashi are only awesome when they're together. 

• ナガクラ likes this

#5 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 309 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Watashi is amazing and definitely my favourite, but Kageri is too kawaaii uguu~ and not scary enough for my taste. Watashi's animations are astoundingly creepy, and how she's so quick, and can teleport and lunge into the camera's view instantly makes her a fun, tense fight. I wish the Kiryu twins had more doll like animations like her, they would have been much creepier.

Himiko and Tomoe get honourable mentions.

EDIT: Tomoko, not Tomoe

• ナガクラ likes this

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#6 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 175 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Hands down Watashi and Kageri, followed by Madoka. I felt so bad fighting her ;____;

• ナガクラ likes this
technologiccopy.png

#7 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,126 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hmm, probably Ayako. This is due in large part to the melodramatic shocked look she gets when you attack her; I find it entertaining.

Honourable mentions, Kageri and Watashi. The fight with both of them together is fun, and like Yashuu said, Watashi's doll-like movements are really unnerving. And I think Tsubaki Tono would be nice to fight by herself, in an open space (i.e. not with the Kanade of death, and not in that narrow tunnel where you can't see what she's doing).

• ナガクラ likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 779 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

Hmm, probably Ayako. This is due in large part to the melodramatic shocked look she gets when you attack her; I find it entertaining.

Haha, this. 

I'm also really fond of Yuukou and his mop hair.  The shot of Sakuya outside the Gesshou Shrine and her ring of masks is nothing short of epic, too.

#9 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,128 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

I am forever shocked at all the Watashi and Kageri love this topic is getting since my post... *sobs* I love you guys. I thought everyone hated theme but you guys gave me faith again ;_;

Not gonna lie. Sakuya is the prettiest boss this series has so far with amazing BGM and the sudden BGM switch and good in size battle stage.

• Sosezi and Daz Hinasaki like this

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#10 OFFLINE   asagi

asagi

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 36 posts
  • Locationunder my blanket

Posted 12 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

team Asagi
Spoiler

7y0t8oC.gif

#11 OFFLINE   GreekShadow

GreekShadow

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 249 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

I really like watashi & kageri a lot.But i think that my favorite ghost is Souya Yomotsuki.
Spoiler

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#12 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 02:32 AM

Souya is Hard to fight with him and he is really strong ghost
compared with him Sakuya are Schoolgirl lol she just fly over and sometimes touch you

but Souya always don`t let me Relax with ......

p.s also Guy with the Hammer

how he annoying me.... No Comments......

I am forever shocked at all the Watashi and Kageri love this topic is getting since my post... *sobs* I love you guys. I thought everyone hated theme but you guys gave me faith again ;_;

Not gonna lie. Sakuya is the prettiest boss this series has so far with amazing BGM and the sudden BGM switch and good in size battle stage.

i am totally Agreed with you! Sakuya are Prettiest Boss!! very nice Lady hehe

team Asagi

anata mo byouki nano?? (are you sick too??) lol

Yeeeeah!! she scared me a lot!! especially at the Haibara hospital Elevator .........

Honourable mentions, Kageri and Watashi. The fight with both of them together is fun, and like Yashuu said, Watashi's doll-like movements are really unnerving. And I think Tsubaki Tono would be nice to fight by herself, in an open space (i.e. not with the Kanade of death, and not in that narrow tunnel where you can't see what she's doing).

Ayako hahaha

Yeah man ! Children Ghosts always make you amazed
Kid ghosts in FF Series always annoying and funny at the same moment
for example Shrine Maidens with Hammers in FF3 i had Big fun while fought them

#13 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 695 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:52 AM

Hmmmm.  Honestly I'd have to say Madoka is my favorite ghost because of her personality and how it's hinted that she actually remembered what happened 10 years prior and doesn't want Misaki remembering Sakuya because she'll feel like a replacement again.

#14 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:14 AM

Despite her room being the creepiest room in the entire game to me, I am fascinated by Ayako. I like the mystery behind her family, makes me wonder what it'd be like if she were brought up properly (though that would never happen). As for non-hostile ghost, it'd be Sayaka.

#15 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 24 July 2013 - 07:56 PM

I really love You & Tsubaki ;D

And also Sakuya :)

198003testsakuya.png

#16 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 279 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 26 July 2013 - 01:23 AM

out of the patients

Watashi and Kageri

Tomoko Hinuma

Madoka Tsukimori (I guess she would still be considered a patient)

Staff

Shie Sonosaki

I suppose those are the only ones of my favorites

• Sosezi likes this

a80Suw0.png

#17 OFFLINE   justZazie

justZazie

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 06:02 PM

the series has a habit of creating final bosses that i find hard to dislike - so naturally, i really like Sakuya. though what i dislike about her is the fact she is always Blooming. i want a wonderful photo, dammit, not a violation of the Photoshop Smudge tool D:

while i really like the following ghosts for what we learn about them, i also really like how nice they would turn up in photos: Shie Sonosaki, Natsuki Shiono, Iori Aiba. there's more, but cant think of them at the moment. building up some albums.

#18 OFFLINE   Chasind_Valentine

Chasind_Valentine

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 05:30 PM

Absolutely Kageri & Watashi with Tsubaki Tono in close 2nd

I think they have the best stories (& i just love Tsubaki) and they're very challenging to fight as well. Kageri & Watashi are pretty scary too

Love them!

#19 OFFLINE   Vina

Vina

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 01:25 AM

Watashi and Kageri, no contest. They are the only ones I found frightening to look at.

#20 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 695 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 15 October 2013 - 03:07 PM

Coming back to this if not Madoka then I'd say it would either be Ayako because of how sick, twisted, and messed up she is (and because I love that "You actually fought back against me?"  look she gives you when you take a picture of her, or Kageri and Watashi because of how freaky and downright scary they can be and because they have an interesting (if not kind of a copy of 2's) story and it makes me curious as to why Kageri pushed Karou and how long after she did this did her sister die.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame IV, Project Zero IV, Ghosts, Opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users