Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C
Meital : (29 February 2020 - 08:45 PM) GabSmolders is having Fatal Frame marathon on Twitch! Just FYI if you're interested watching someone play FF :)
Rheo : (23 April 2020 - 10:38 AM) Been so long
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 06:21 PM) You better run.
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 08:46 PM) I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive.

Whisperings in the rubble room? anyone got ideas who it could be?

Fatal Frame Project Zero Theory

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:19 AM

if tha was on the old site tha may remember me posting a similar thread about hearing whisperings in the rubble room, i had a mate round, i told him i could hear whisperings, he couldnt hear them however. anyway i posted a thread on it and people said they heard the same, what i wish to know is if anyone has got any idea on who it could be and what they were saying, it sounds like a woman but shes too quiet to hear exactly what she be saying

#2 OFFLINE   Kaelin

Kaelin

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 28 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:02 AM

Wasn't someone crushed in there? probably them. It could also be just the last moments of people scared during the calamity, or something regarding the ritual. You can hear whispering/chanting at the beginning of the game when you control Miku, also. Anyway that's my guess :I maybe someone else can shed some better light on it.

output_Q0vP4Q_zps1d14064a.gif

#3 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

• Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 01:35 PM

ah i was kinda thinking it could be crushed woman, maybe even blinded (though unlikely), watching from the dark corners

#4 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 177 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:45 PM

anyone have a good youtube clip we could listen to? I'll look now, since its been ages since Ive played the first game 

technologiccopy.png

#5 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

I'll take a good listen with my EPIC SPEAKERZ when I get there next time..

#6 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

• Guests

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

I'll take a good listen with my EPIC SPEAKERZ when I get there next time..

wait like a few minutes with volume up and tha can hear a woman whispering i could hear it but me mate couldnt, he thought maybe i was going mad, but i be not crazy (well, maybe just a little, nowt wrong with being a little random  :D)

#7 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Well, I've taken a listen with my speakers at super high volume but I couldn't here anything that I could define as whisperings. I should note here that I didn't wait around very long because I was way too scared that a ghost would pop up and give me a heart attack at that high volume.

#8 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

• Guests

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

tha has to wait for like 5-10 mins

#9 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

On what Night did you hear this? I couldn't hear anything on Night 1 and 3.

EDIT: I heard it directly when I entered it another time. Sounded like "suffering".

#10 Guest_Moumokunojosei101_*

• Guests

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:21 PM

cant remember, any night i think

#11 OFFLINE   Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:05 PM

I'm pretty sure that this voice only happens either when you first go in the Rubble Room, or when you first come back from the other side. I could be wrong, though!

Also, does anyone know when Blinded shows up there? I can never get her to appear and I'm too lazy to use an FAQ.

#12 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:19 PM

I'm pretty sure that this voice only happens either when you first go in the Rubble Room, or when you first come back from the other side. I could be wrong, though!

Also, does anyone know when Blinded shows up there? I can never get her to appear and I'm too lazy to use an FAQ.

You have to defeat Tomoe is the Water Tank room, go back and get the Carving from the lantern, and THEN go to the door in the Rubble Room.

#13 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

It's also worth noting that you have to do this before you go to Narukami Shrine; you can go as far the backyard, but if you go through to the shrine and trigger the cutscene on the path leading up to it she and female head won't appear anymore. Get the ghosts first so you don't mess it up accidentally.

As for whispers... can't remember any. Might check it out someday.

AAHOrHo.gif

#14 OFFLINE   Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

You have to defeat Tomoe is the Water Tank room, go back and get the Carving from the lantern, and THEN go to the door in the Rubble Room.

How trite!

I remember how badly that scared me when I didn't know it would happen.

#15 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

How trite!

I remember how badly that scared me when I didn't know it would happen.

I know right! I had her show up on my first playtrough but could never get her to show up after that.

#16 OFFLINE   Kaido

Kaido

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationSaint Louis, MO

Posted 27 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

The first time I entered the Rubble Room on the first night, a female voice clearly says "Somebody."

Death begets life...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Project Zero, Theory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users