Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Official Song List for series

Fatal Frame Series Amano Tsuki Soundtrack

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:13 AM

I thought it might be cool to put up a song list ^_^

Akai Chou (2002) - Chou "Butterfly"
Shisei no Koe (2005) - Koe "Voice"
Tsukihami no Kamen (2008) - Zero and NOISE
Shinku no Chou (2012) - Kurenai "Crimson"
Total songs: 5

Alternative versions
Chou "Butterfly" -Decade Ver.-
Koe "Voice" -Decade Ver.-
Zero no Chouritsu "Zero"
Kurenai "Crimson" -Another Ver.- (<---I am not sure if this is official but it has some differences I assume is Kanon Wakeshima playing)
Total of songs: 3 + 1

Total of songs all together: 8 + 1

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   Miasmic

Miasmic

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 55 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

What exactly are the Alternate versions?

I don't think I've heard them...

Forthesakeofthevillage.png

Crimson Sacrifice Ritual.
You're doing it
wrong.

#3 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:07 PM

Zero no Chouritsu is the Japanese version (technically the original, since it was released first, unless she pulled a Hikki and wrote the English version first, a la Sanctuary > Passion). It was released as a single, not included in the ZERO album (which has ZERO, the English version, instead). It was later released on her best album DECADE, which was released after her name change and return to music. Essentially DECADE is a best album consisting of new versions of her previous music, which is where the Chou and Koe DECADE versions can be found. The arrangements are a bit more toned down from the original versions, and she rerecorded the vocals for the two songs.

As for Kurenai...WHERE IS THIS OTHER VERSION FROM I WANT TO HEAR KANON WAKESHIMA PLAYING ON IT

#4 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:16 PM

The Kanon Wakeshima collaboration was on another song. I've heard nothing about her being on any version of Kurenai, and she's only credited as performing on Sora no Ki in the album jacket, so I'm assuming this is incorrect.

AAHOrHo.gif

#5 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:26 PM

Oh okay. I wasn't sure if they were crediting Sora no Ki or not, since I knew of that collaboration.

I THINK there is actually another version of Kurenai that's used in the game, compared to the album version? Would it be against the rules to post a Youtube version of it if I do find it? (I'm gonna dig it up in a second)

#6 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:33 PM

Nope. YouTube videos are fine; it's giving out actual MP3s that is against the rules.

There are so many versions of Kurenai with minor edits floating around that it's hard to keep track of them all...

AAHOrHo.gif

#7 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:38 PM

Perfect, thanks!

Thi is the one that I saw when the game / song was first announced / released. So far it's the only one that I've seen that's different from the album version.

#8 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 21 July 2014 - 12:49 AM

Oh wow, I'm years late. Yes the one above is what I was talking about. You can hear its very different (more effective early on with headphones). 

Edited by ナガクラ, 21 July 2014 - 12:50 AM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#9 OFFLINE   Abicion

Abicion

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 02:06 PM

What exactly are the Decade versions? Are they just remastered versions? Or do they have new stuff?

OutRun 2019 soundtrack, help me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame Series, Amano Tsuki, Soundtrack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users