Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

midwinter

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 November 2018 - 10:55 AM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Ryozo/Yae, Kirie/Miku, Mayu/Sae, Itsuki/Mutsuki, Kei&Mio&Mayu, Choushiro/Sayaka, Souya/You, You/Sakuya, Rei&Hisoka, Hisoka&Ren, Hisoka/Shizuku, Yuuri/ANY GIRL, Maya/Woman in Black, Kazuya/Ren, Fuyuhi/Haruka, Sara&Tousei, Aya/Michi (movieverse)
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Tomoe Hirasaka, Sae, Kureha, Handmaidens, Ruka, Madoka, Kageri Sendou, Maya (Spirit Camera), Seamstress, Yuuri, Miu, Tsumugi Katashina (minus Ayane), Shiragiku, Sara Washizuki
Likes: Anything creepy or cute or creepy&cute. Messed-up relationships and bad endings, or first kisses and hurt/comfort. I specially love art of characters in new outfits, or what main characters might look like as hostile ghosts. I also like rare ships and rarely-written characters and combinations, including stuff that isn't listed above, and worldbuildy things that dig into the lore of the games.
Dislikes: Parody and crackfic, animal suffering (don't expect it to come up, but just in case), Miku/Mafuyu
Other interests: Kuon, Ikenie no Yoru, Natsume Yuujinchou, Pocket Mirror, Jigoku Shoujo. Crossovers welcome with those! Witch AUs, apocalypse AUs, time-travel, AUs where characters mysteriously swap places.

#2 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 23 December 2018 - 07:39 PM

Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Happy New Year!

Here you go Mid! as soon as I saw that you had Jigoku Shoujo in your other interests I had to do this! I have been meaning to draw something like this in honor of the fact that Ruka's VA was Enma Ai's voice Mamiko Noto!

Spoiler

• midwinter likes this

a80Suw0.png

#3 OFFLINE   Eisenalex

Eisenalex

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 45 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 December 2018 - 12:16 AM

Merry Christmas! 
Unfortunately I'm not done yet with the fic. Too much to do the last weeks - but it's coming, lol.

Helga stundin komin,
allt er orðið hlytt.

#4 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 25 December 2018 - 11:24 AM

Tomo-Chan> Ahhh, I love the idea of this crossover! Ruka looks cute in the Hell Girl uniform, too. :D Thank you!

Eisenalex> Thanks, and merry Christmas to you too! I totally get being busy, though of course I wasn't writing up until the last minute or anything, no matter what it might look like. :ph34r:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users