Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Christmas Exchange 2018 signups

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 31 October 2018 - 04:39 PM

Happy Halloween, everyone! It's that time of year again, so I'm here to kick off the BCL Christmas Exchange 2018! If you're new to the exchange or need a refresher, the idea is simple: you fill in the form below with the Fatal Frame things you love, we post your form to a new thread, other people create fanworks (fic, art, poetry, icons, etc) based on your likes and post them to your thread, and all gifts are revealed on Christmas day! Check out the forums from past years to see how it works, and if you're still confused, ask here.

Dates

Signups will be open from 31st October to 15th December.
Gifts will be revealed on 25 December.
The gift threads will stay open indefinitely, and late gifts will be appreciated too.

Rules

• Please create your own content. Do not pass someone else's work off as your own.
  • Content should also be newly created for the exchange, so nothing previously posted elsewhere.
  • 18+/NSFW content is allowed, but please put it under a spoiler cut with a clear content note above.
  • There's no minimum participation level. You can sign up without posting a gift, or post a gift without signing up. Gifts can be anything - fanart, icons, fic, lists of recs, etc.

Form

To avoid confusion in the pairings section, please use the format "A/B" for romantic relationships, and "A&B" for platonic family or friendship. Don't ask for Mio/Mayu if you want Mio&Mayu!

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings:
Favourite Fatal Frame characters:
Other interests:

Example:

Spoiler

#2 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 31 October 2018 - 05:18 PM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Ryozo/Yae, Kirie/Miku, Mayu/Sae, Itsuki/Mutsuki, Kei&Mio&Mayu, Choushiro/Sayaka, Souya/You, You/Sakuya, Rei&Hisoka, Hisoka&Ren, Hisoka/Shizuku, Yuuri/ANY GIRL, Maya/Woman in Black, Kazuya/Ren, Fuyuhi/Haruka, Sara&Tousei, Aya/Michi (movieverse)
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Tomoe Hirasaka, Sae, Kureha, Handmaidens, Ruka, Madoka, Kageri Sendou, Maya (Spirit Camera), Seamstress, Yuuri, Tsumugi Katashina (minus Ayane), Shiragiku, Sara Washizuki
Likes: Anything creepy or cute or creepy&cute. Messed-up relationships and bad endings, or first kisses and hurt/comfort. I specially love art of characters in new outfits, or what main characters might look like as hostile ghosts. I also like rare ships and rarely-written characters and combinations, including stuff that isn't listed above, and worldbuildy things that dig into the lore of the games.
Dislikes: Parody and crackfic, animal suffering (don't expect it to come up, but just in case), Miku/Mafuyu
Other interests: Kuon, Ikenie no Yoru, Natsume Yuujinchou, Pocket Mirror, Jigoku Shoujo. Crossovers welcome with those! Witch AUs, apocalypse AUs, time-travel, AUs where characters mysteriously swap places.

#3 OFFLINE   Rezz

Rezz

Mama Miya

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 31 October 2018 - 11:43 PM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Sakuya/Misaki is still my top garbage, Yuuri/ANY GIRL (I like this one, thanks, Mid), I still stand by Rei/Miku, Misaki/Madoka, Ruka/Misaki, and of course Miya/Misaki. Otherwise literally any combination of the characters from any game (and the movies) interacting platonically.
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Misaki, Yuuri, and the antagonist ghosts: Kirie, Sae, Reika, Sakuya, and Ouse. I tend to like the ghosts more than the humans. Also see: Kureha and Shiragiku. And Sassmaster Rui Kagamiya from before she got Box'd.
Likes: A pretty wide gamut from the unhealthy to the tooth-rottingly fluffy. Shipwise, I'm pretty easy to please. Friendship-wise, I am also pretty easy to please, because there are some crossover interactions the fandom has picked up on that I enjoy, et. al. Like Yuu and Misaki knowing about each other and being in contact because they're cousins and about the same age. But anything else would be interesting, whether it fits in with the general game timeline (lololol like the games fit in with their own timelines) or not. I like interesting things.
Dislikes: Not much. Not a fan of the Miku/Mafuyu angle.
Other interests: A wide variety of other horror games, including things like Resident Evil and Silent Hill, down to more obscure things like Among the Sleep. Never did much like Run and Hide type games, but Outlast 2 holds a special place because of Val. A DreadOut crossover might be kind of interesting. Miu and Shiragiku having the sassy catfight that canon denied them for no good reason. Someone could write Pokemon Go with Fatal Frame and it'd be fun. Honestly, I also like things that people want to do but don't really fit into the parameters I've given, so if there's that one fic, with those characters you've always wanted to write, and had a plot bunny for forever, but just haven't had the right kind of prompt for it, give it to me anyway. It would be more interesting than trying to force an idea within other restrictions. I just like it when people have fun!

Also AU where the Nuregarasu no Miko outfits are unlockable costumes because they're so cool and I want to wear one forever.

Edited by Rezz, 02 November 2018 - 10:17 AM.

#4 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 01 November 2018 - 09:20 PM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Kaname/Reika, Yuuri/Miu, Hisoka&Yuuri, Sakuya&Misaki, Souya/Sayaka, Misaki&Ruka&Madoka,Miku&Rei, Miku&Miu, Hisoka&Ren,Kageri&Watashi.

Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Sae Kurosawa, Ayako, Ruka Minazuki, Misaki Asou, Ren Hojo, Reika Kuze, Mikomori maidens, Shie Sonosaki,Tsubaki Tono,Kageri Sendo, Watashi,Shizuku Mikomori, Tall Woman, Ouse Kurosawa, Rei Kurosawa,

Dislikes: incest,animal cruelty

Other interests: Persona, Hatsune Miku,Disney,Resident Evil, Corpse Party,Yomawari

a80Suw0.png

#5 OFFLINE   Eisenalex

Eisenalex

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 45 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 November 2018 - 01:00 AM

Favourite Fatal Frame parings: Sae&Kusabi, Ayako&Fuyuko, Choushiro/Sayaka, Ren/Rui
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Choushiro, Mio, Kusabi, Chitose. Boss ghosts in general.
Likes: Bad endings, cosmic horror (as in: sudden realization that the world isn't the way people imagined and realizing their own insignificance in the grander scheme of things), cold environments, reversed power structures like with Ayak&Fuyuko, isolation, alienation/feeling of estrangement, classic western gothic horror
Dislikes: Crackships, Incest, tight places (claustrophobia)
Other Interests: Swamp Thing (especially the Alan Moore run), Twin Peaks (and David Lynch's style of storytelling in general), Gravity Falls and X-Files (especially for the way both series do their world building), Food/Cooking, cosmic horror like H.P. Lovecraft and Hodgson, Castlevania and Gothic Horror in general (Stoker, LeFanu, the Hammer and Universal movies etc) - CV and Gothic Horror in general could make for a potentially fun crossover, I guess.

Helga stundin komin,
allt er orðið hlytt.

#6 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 296 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 06 November 2018 - 11:53 AM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Rei&Miku, twins (Sae&Yae, Itsuki&Mutsuki, Mio&Mayu) 
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Mio, Shiragiku, Misaki, Chitose, every antagonist ghosts
Likes: Horror, sad and bad endings, creepy or eerie places and environments. Also cute and happy things!
Dislikes: Spiders, Incest
Other interests: Nier: Automata, Square Enix in general (Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts....), Disney, Studio Ghibli movies

#7 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 November 2018 - 02:59 PM

Favourite Fatal Frame pairings: Sayaka/Choushiro, Mio & Mayu, Kirie/Her Lover, Sae/Itsuki, Misaki & Madoka, Sakuya & Misaki, Itsuki & Mutsuki & Chitose, Ruka & Midoka & Misaki
Favourite Fatal Frame characters: Mio, Ruka, Sakuya, Kirie, Sae, Miku, Choushiro, Misaki, Fallen Woman
Likes: Happy endings, fluff, old abandoned places, tragic/sad endings, general like cute wholesame moments together that makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside
Dislikes: Incest (because I choose to ignore the Miku/Mafuyu but, it doesn't exist, ok?)
Other interests: Disney, Ghibli, Final Fantasy X, Kitties, Kingdom Hearts, Folklore/old stories

C r I m s o n

.:..:..:.: :icon_flutter::.:..:..:.

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

#8 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 13 December 2018 - 12:37 PM

Last couple of days to sign up, if anyone's still thinking about it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users