Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:25 PM) And... i went on that diatribe because I was reading earlier posts... oops. :> Going to stop spamming chat up now.
midwinter : (07 October 2018 - 03:32 PM) I heard the rumour about Suda51 too
midwinter : (07 October 2018 - 03:33 PM) I have my doubts that he'd work on another Fatal Frame game, it sounds like FF4 was chaos and he doesn't really do horror anyway
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:47 PM) *nods* Yeah
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:55 PM) ugh... Okay. Well, I got the keycaptcha in, but it isn't working.
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:57 PM) AND... I broke it. *headdesk*
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) and I fixed it.
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) yay
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 07:01 PM) he had that interview too where he said he didnt like how shibata tries to recreate real ghost experiences, so i doubt he'd return  :icon_fallenwoman:
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 07:01 PM) i'd like him to though, ff4 was >>>
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 08:24 PM) a mess but still >>>>
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 09:29 PM) True. There were parts of 4 that I thought were really cool.
Cursed Lemon : (08 October 2018 - 01:29 AM) FF4 was awesome in terms of lore and atmosphere.
ItsukiFace : (08 October 2018 - 07:50 PM) Something ultra wicked, this way comes.
ナガクラ : (09 October 2018 - 06:08 AM) I like the atmosphere of 4
Butterflychaser : (09 October 2018 - 02:16 PM) 4 really was the bees knees. Managed to stray from several elements of the original series whilst retaining the overall feel
Emi : (09 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) agreed. I really loved the playable character twist too.
Chou : (09 October 2018 - 04:13 PM) 4 has honestly taken the top spot from 2 for me, as my #1 fave
Chou : (09 October 2018 - 04:14 PM) Also i like that the bot account is Baymax hahaha
ItsukiFace : (11 October 2018 - 02:53 AM) Hi, Chou. It's nice to see you here. ☺️

Photo

Account request thread

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 October 2018 - 03:36 PM

The other thread reminded me: since wiki registration is going to be closed for the foreseeable future (because of spammers, nothing to do with trying to control normal membership), it might be nice to have a thread here where people can ask for accounts, instead of having to PM me. So, if anyone would like an account to edit the wiki, just post here with the username you want and I'll set it up. There are lots of pages that still need work, everything from tweaks to major additions, so any help is welcome and appreciated!

#2 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:31 PM

Oohhh, what kind of things are needing to be added?

Like transcripts of anything in game or...?

I wouldn't mind helping you out with anything needed!

C r I m s o n

.:..:..:.: :icon_flutter::.:..:..:.

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 02 October 2018 - 03:09 PM

Well, as a starting point, I know quite a few of the Shadow Priestess, Zero Movie and FF4 & FF5 chapter pages are incomplete, and we could do with more location pages for FF1 and FF4 especially. But to be honest, most of that sort of major organised information dumping is already done - it's not like, "Okay, we need all documents and character pages for this game," so much as the jumble of little things that get missed or left for later when the big stuff has already been done. So you occasionally come across sections that could do with some fleshing out, or missing bits of info that are small, but someone will have to play through the games to find them.

What we really need is just more pairs of eyes to spot mistakes or other things like that. For example, Rui Kurosawa has been going through and correcting a bunch of FF5 vocabulary and spelling that we were using before the official translation came out, which is really helpful! Or if you see something that needs work, even if you can't fix it yourself right then, adding the not finished category and making a note of it on the talk page would be amazing. Adding references to articles is always helpful as well (though kind of fiddly and time-consuming, so I understand if it's not what people would rather be doing).

• Rui Kurosawa and Chou like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users