Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:53 PM) I'll try this on for now.
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 09:53 PM) and with html you'll want to add a <br> at the end of every line where you want a line break, too
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:56 PM) Alright! I got it.
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 09:57 PM) And thanks for the tip. And the help.
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 09:57 PM) No problem! Glad you got it working!
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:04 PM) "...I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. Time has no end... no beginning... no purpose. I wander the earth, seeking forgiveness for my horrible crimes against God and man. I live to see death and destruction, evil... over the light, but the light cannot be extinguished. I live in a prison of my own demise.' I am lost...in time"
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:05 PM) Oops..
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:07 PM) Mid? Do you see huge letters in the shoutbox?
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 10:18 PM) just regular size
midwinter : (10 November 2018 - 10:18 PM) i think that's something that happens on mobile, i'm pretty sure i've seen it before
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:23 PM) Oh, okay. Cant i delete posts in the shoutbox?
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:24 PM) I mean my own comments
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:28 PM) I guess not.
NuMetalWolf : (10 November 2018 - 10:29 PM) Well, I gotta go. Once again, thanks for your help earlier.
NuMetalWolf : (12 November 2018 - 09:59 AM) Man, how. Depressing.
NuMetalWolf : (14 November 2018 - 04:06 AM) God, this place is empty.
Kicksville : (15 November 2018 - 01:52 AM) more room for ghosts
Chou : (15 November 2018 - 01:54 PM) It is empty-ish.... but we're also over on the Discord server :)
Rezz : (15 November 2018 - 07:52 PM) Discord kind of took over for the Shoutbox
Rezz : (15 November 2018 - 07:52 PM) Also the fandom is more or less dead but hey

Photo
- - - - -

FF4 anniversary appreciation and fanworks thread

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,194 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:55 PM

In addition to the playthrough thread, here's one where people can share general/retrospective thoughts about FF4, and maybe post celebratory fic or art or links to same?

Some creative prompts if anyone would like to use them! Feel free to submit any of your own as well.

- "Where shall we go for a walk to today?" [Character] goes on an outing or visit.

- "From now on, only remember the good things." A happy memory.

- "All it held was painful memories..." A sad memory.

- "If I don't write, I forget." [Character]'s most important memory

- "We should only look forward, holding hands tightly." Surviving characters after the game, or dead ones meeting in the afterlife.

- "I wonder if she, too, has forgotten that song." Pick a quote from NOISE or ZERO to inspire you.

- "The things no one remembers will eventually become things that never existed." Pick a character without a speaking role in the game, and draw/write about them.

- "The coming of the Day Without Suffering!" Write or draw something to explore the DWS - either the first one, the one in 1972, or the even greater one Sakuya wants to bring about during the eclipse in FF4.

• Yashuu and Chou like this

#2 OFFLINE   Rezz

Rezz

Mama Miya

• Spirited Aways
  • 104 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 10 July 2018 - 06:21 AM

I finally finished my fic I was picking at.

Because if I don't just post it, I will edit and pick at it to death.

And wouldn't you know it's not about Sakuya and Misaki for once :V

• midwinter and Chou like this

#3 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 288 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 31 July 2018 - 01:25 AM

Happy 10 Years Fatal Frame IV: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse!

Gosh, ten years? I remember getting my copy for my birthday and loving the hospital atmosphere and the ghost designs and just the beauty of it.

I want to thank the team that made the English Patch even though they are not around that much anymore, but thank you so much. You guys are awesome.

Even with the bugs and everything that is within the game it's still a treat to play and witness.

Here's to ten more years of playing!

Spoiler

• midwinter, GregZerO, Yashuu and 2 others like this

a80Suw0.png

#4 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,194 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 31 July 2018 - 09:39 PM

I got mine done too! Squeaking in under the wire as usual. I'm looking forward to reading Rezz's now I can't be subconsciously influenced (it happens! I'm not paranoid!).

https://archiveofour.../works/15513765

FF4's anniversary is kind of special for me because I arrived on BCL shortly after it had been announced, and it was the first time I got to speculate and get hyped for a new game as part of this community. So many happy memories built around a game about amnesia, lol. I'm still super fond of it - the story may be a bit chaotic, but it gives us so many excellent characters, ghosts, and locations, not to mention endless unanswered questions to ponder over. I hope BCL will still be here for the twentieth anniversary, because I'll be celebrating that too! :icon_fusen: Thanks to everyone who's still around to read this, whether you're joining in or not!

• Yashuu, Meital and Chou like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users