Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:07 PM) 8 and 10 were my favourites. 10 mostly because I love Choushirous storyline so much.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) As much as I dislike the flashlight, I'm kinda anxious to play his chapter. I wanna know how his story ends up. As long as the kid's school stuff doesn't take too long, hoping to knock out chapter 9 tonight!
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:09 PM) My mind is still stuck on the end of chapter 8 though... Misakiiiiii T_T
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:11 PM) I know what you mean. What I disliked the most about the flashlight was that it took too long to regenerate. It happened way too often that I had to stop in the middle of the fight and run in circles until I could fight again, lol.
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:16 PM) I think Chapter 9 is my favourite
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:17 PM) Not to be spoilery, but it has some really cool locations
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) argh that happened in the backyard part when all those ghosts regenerate! I couldn't keep up
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) and !!!!! new locations?!
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:22 PM) yes! be free, my child, you are no longer stuck in the hospitals
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) Omggg... Do the kids really need to go get their school schedule tonight and meet their teachers....?  :que:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:24 PM) definitely not, education isn't that important
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 02:25 PM) < dispenser of wisdom and good advice
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:28 PM) "It'll be a real adventure on the first day, guys! Discovering the unknown!"
Eisenalex : (16 August 2018 - 02:32 PM) Are they supposed to meet their teachers before they start going to school?
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) Yeah. Their school is different and they don't get their class schedule until tonight. GRowing up I got mine in the mail so I could call my friends and see what classes we had together.
Chou : (16 August 2018 - 02:48 PM) So tonight we go, they get their schedule and their locker #'s, and get to go and see where their classes are. Which is nice since there's only like 3 min breaks to get from one classroom to the next
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 04:56 PM) I need to replay FF4 and visit all those beautiful unsetting cozzy rooms again.
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:07 PM) Listening to the soundtrack again I remembered this 8 bit version of Tsukimori song a friend from school made this for me and uploaded it on youtube. https://www.youtube....h?v=k0ZlvwD2Sws
GregZerO : (16 August 2018 - 05:08 PM) not sure if i ve shared it before  :thinking:
midwinter : (16 August 2018 - 05:12 PM) i don't think you have! that's awesome <3

Photo
- - - - -

Fatal Frame IV Unreleased OST

Fatal Frame IV Soundtrack Project Zero IV

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,168 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 14 January 2013 - 02:53 PM

Originally put together by Tempus for the FF4 translation patch site. In accordance with BCL's media-sharing rules, this version doesn't include any of the songs by Amano Tsuki.

Download link: http://www.mediafire...19adb94aka8obbv

Tracklist:

01 First Title Theme
02 Ceremony of Passage
03 Black Widow
04 Battle A
05 The Struggle of Chimes
06 Piano Lesson
07 Medical Treatment
08 Battle F
09 The Whimpers of Hell
10 A Father's Love
11 The Tsukimori Song
12 The Age of the Moon
13 Pipe Organ Ambience
14 To Use the Camera
15 Battle with Ayako
16 Chapter End
17 The Struggle of Ladies
18 Game Over
19 Medical Treatment (PA Version)
20 The Struggle of the Graveyard
21 The Moaning of Hell
22 Ceremony of Passage (Pipe Organ)
23 Battle to Keep Conscious
24 Elevator Ride
25 Battle E
26 Costume Change
27 The Tsukimori Song (Pipe Organ)
28 Ambience S
29 Medical Treatment (Reprise)
30 The Struggle of Memories
31 The Asou Museum
32 Battling Madoka
33 Battle G
34 A Summary
35 Mission End
36 Mission Mode
37 Second Title Theme

• Emi, fukuro and Sosezi like this

#2 OFFLINE   Sosezi

Sosezi

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 131 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:06 AM

COOL!! but Why they not released it??

#3 OFFLINE   fallenangel411

fallenangel411

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

There is one track I LOVE in this game that I've been looking for for years at this point.  For some reason it's not included in this soundtrack, and I can't imagine why because it's lovely.  Its the creepy, ambient BGM that plays when you're in the Asou museum (I was very disappointed to find that track title is not this song.. =/).... I believe it also plays in the 2nd and 3rd floor nurse's offices.  This music would just be AMAZING to write to..... any minute chance that someone here has managed to rip the track off the game?? 

I would love you forever!! :D

#4 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 07:32 PM

So I know this topic is super old but...

The opening scene of Chapter 1, Ruka's Intro. The scene where she's playing the piano, it was also featured in the trailers for the game as well. Has anyone ever been able to extract just that? It differs from the Tsukimori more, and the Piano Lesson that's in the file above.

I don't know what it is about this version in the chapter 1 intro, but I looooove it.

C r I m s o n

.:..:..:.: :icon_flutter::.:..:..:.

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

#5 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 09:57 PM

Unfortunately that track only plays in a cutscene, so there's no way to get the music without the voiceover. It's too bad, I really like it as well! It doesn't sound very complicated, so it might be possible to figure it out by ear and then record a piano version, but it wouldn't be exactly the same as what's in the game.

• Chou likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 01:26 PM

Awwww man, I was wondering if that was the case. Darn. It's just so pretty!

My first play through of the game I only made it maybe halfway, and I totally forget the story line. I've just started it back up, so I'm not sure how or if what Ruka plays in that opening scene correlates with the Tsukimori song.

(I'm such a scaredy cat though, I have to beg the hubby to sit with me while I play it, haha)

C r I m s o n

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

#7 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 04:35 PM

I was still thinking about this today, so I did some playing around with Audacity and it turns out they have a pretty good voice removal tool! This is what came out:

http://www.mediafire...'s Memories.mp3

You can still hear Ruka faintly, but hopefully it's better than nothing? I have to thank you for asking about this, or I'd never have thought to try it. And good luck with your second attempt at FF4!

(Now I'm going to see if this trick will work on the Shadow Festival ending of DCB, because I've been dying to have that track.)

#8 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:18 PM

Eeeeee I literally almost fangirl squealed at work when I listened to this!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

So I have to ask, because I don't think it's spoilerish. Is this song that Ruka plays a form of the Tsukimori song? My first play through I only made it about halfway, so I've started over. From what I remember, though, I don't think we hear this version that she plays again?

C r I m s o n

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

#9 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

I was going to talk about that before, but then I wasn't sure if you wanted to be spoiled or not! You're right, we don't hear that version again, and as far as I can tell it doesn't have anything in common with the Tsukimori Song, though I might be missing something. it's a lot closer to the music that plays during the ritual, which I think explains why that's what she remembers when she plays it. During flashbacks to the ritual you can hear the flute playing that four-note refrain she keeps repeating at the end, but I think most of it is Ruka's improvisation. I think someone theorised once that it's part of her own lunar melody, but it gets broken and blotted out by the sounds she was hearing when she lost her memories.

• Chou likes this

#10 OFFLINE   Chou

Chou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 29 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 07:29 PM

Thank you thank you!!!! That explains it perfectly without spoiling anything :)

I am soooo eager to go home and play the game now!

C r I m s o n

B u t t e r f l I e s

Are you leaving

me again

DEAR sister?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame IV, Soundtrack, Project Zero IV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users