Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:18 AM) but also 3 hm
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:18 AM) so hard to choose dunno
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:19 AM) i can say though that my least favorite was 1
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:19 AM) cause when it finished i was like "ehm looks okay"
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:19 AM) and then i realised that i bought the whole game by mistake
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:19 AM) and not only the "free episode one"
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:20 AM) what was ur fav in the original?
Hex : (19 January 2018 - 02:22 AM) Oh man, it was lucky you ended up liking it!  :P
Hex : (19 January 2018 - 02:22 AM) E2, for Kate. I thought they did her story and those choices really well.
Hex : (19 January 2018 - 02:23 AM) The song at the end with the eclipse, ahh.
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:24 AM) who can dislike LiS :'CC
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:25 AM) Ep2 actually was one of the really few games that made me feel like bother for days
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:26 AM) and then i came to the oxymoron realisation that the game is great
Hex : (19 January 2018 - 02:28 AM) It is.  I really can't wait for dontnod's season 2.
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:30 AM) i am so curious about the new setting really
Hex : (19 January 2018 - 02:30 AM) I better catch some sleep, I hope you have fun with the next episodes!  G'night.  :)
GregZerO : (19 January 2018 - 02:32 AM) nighty hex 0/ thank u
AnimalLover4... : (21 January 2018 - 03:36 AM) How have you all been doing?
GregZerO : (21 January 2018 - 09:06 PM) Just took the decision to change my username here for the first time, even on previous forums I had "GreekShadow" but I feel that it was time to move on since i also kinda grew up.Other than that everything is pretty okay,calm days for me,what about you?
midwinter : (21 January 2018 - 10:20 PM) GreekShadow isn't GreekShadow any more, my whole world is shaken

Photo
- - - - -

New Fatal Frame 30

Fatal Frame series Fandom

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Oops, in all the excitement of the Christmas Exchange I forgot I was in the middle of this.

Day 6: Best Setting

On the mainland they told stories about Rougetsu Island. They said the locals were hostile, the religion was a cult, there was sickness in the air. "Don't go," Tsubaki's friends warned her. "People go there and don't come back."

But she loved it from the first night, when she looked out of the window of the house where she was lodging and saw the lighthouse on the distant cliffs. The island had its secrets, she had no doubt, but she thought they were like stones washed up on the beach, smoothed by the sea, made safe by time.

Rougetsu Island has grown on me a lot! I think it combines ancient and modern very nicely.

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

#22 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,135 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Day 7: Best Location

On rainy nights, Yuuri goes alone, past the inn and up the shrine path and into the woods. For her it will never be the peaceful place it was to the suicides and pilgrims, but the voices are softer now. Further on up the mountain, the buildings are falling into decay, but the forest is a labyrinth that only grows more intricate.

Sometimes a white figure glides up silently beside her. Like a character in a myth, she mustn't look. She and Ouse walk side by side in different worlds, and part with the passing of the rain.

The Unfathomable Forest! I love all its little secret corners and details, and it's so pretty and otherworldly.

• Mr Johnny likes this

#23 OFFLINE   Mr Johnny

Mr Johnny

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 9 posts
  • LocationSaudi Arabia

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Favourite Character : Miku Hinasaki and Miu you know since they are the Original.

Best location: Aokigahara forest and the light house from tsukihami no kamen .

best battle: reika and sai of course.

best ghost: reika and kerie.

best music: shesie no koe ost they are very powerful.

best theme song: All of them beautiful in diffrent ways.

best puzzles : shesie no koe puzzles.

least favourite Game: non

Favourite Ending: Akai chou.

Favourite Document: yuu's Documents.

Favourite ritual : strangling ritual.

Favourite Folklorist: dr. Asou 

Favourite Camera: 2nd 4th and 5th camera.

Best settings; the 5th Game has the best detailed locations.

Sorry i chose all of that at once.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame series, Fandom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users