Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM) And yeah the after credits killed me too :C
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:07 PM) Good reasoning!  It definitely made me weigh the different options like you said.
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:30 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:36 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:32 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:35 PM) ^The only reason why I accept these motives is because he was an asshole in his whole life,I can easily imagine getting so much money and success with bad ways,he loved R. ofcourse but that didnt change that fcat that he could be a bad person in general reacting wrong/bad again in a more personal/family related problem
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:36 PM) (i mean i can imagine him being an asshole in his life in general,its not confirmed anywhere)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:42 PM)
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 10:21 AM) Love you all!!
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 02:41 PM) Beyond comprehension.
midwinter : (23 February 2018 - 11:52 AM) New Siren thing coming in March! http://comip.jp/z/SIREN.html
Hex : (23 February 2018 - 12:33 PM) Ooh, that's cool.
GregZerO : (24 February 2018 - 03:55 AM) ohhh thought it was a new game.....but at least they havent forgotten it
Eisenalex : (03 March 2018 - 12:31 AM) We got Tomie today!
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) Just finished BtS episode "farewell" and I'm sad and nostalgic
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) :(
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) Remember when FF used to have endings like that in FF2 & 3?Aghh  LiS is one of the the only games that reached (almost?) the same emotional level that FF2/3 endings have done to me
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) messed up grammar for no reason but u get the point

- - - - -

New Fatal Frame 30

Fatal Frame series Fandom

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 08 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

Oops, in all the excitement of the Christmas Exchange I forgot I was in the middle of this.

Day 6: Best Setting

On the mainland they told stories about Rougetsu Island. They said the locals were hostile, the religion was a cult, there was sickness in the air. "Don't go," Tsubaki's friends warned her. "People go there and don't come back."

But she loved it from the first night, when she looked out of the window of the house where she was lodging and saw the lighthouse on the distant cliffs. The island had its secrets, she had no doubt, but she thought they were like stones washed up on the beach, smoothed by the sea, made safe by time.

Rougetsu Island has grown on me a lot! I think it combines ancient and modern very nicely.

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

#22 OFFLINE   midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:04 PM

Day 7: Best Location

On rainy nights, Yuuri goes alone, past the inn and up the shrine path and into the woods. For her it will never be the peaceful place it was to the suicides and pilgrims, but the voices are softer now. Further on up the mountain, the buildings are falling into decay, but the forest is a labyrinth that only grows more intricate.

Sometimes a white figure glides up silently beside her. Like a character in a myth, she mustn't look. She and Ouse walk side by side in different worlds, and part with the passing of the rain.

The Unfathomable Forest! I love all its little secret corners and details, and it's so pretty and otherworldly.

• Mr Johnny likes this

#23 OFFLINE   Mr Johnny

Mr Johnny

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSaudi Arabia

Posted 24 December 2017 - 10:28 AM

Favourite Character : Miku Hinasaki and Miu you know since they are the Original.

Best location: Aokigahara forest and the light house from tsukihami no kamen .

best battle: reika and sai of course.

best ghost: reika and kerie.

best music: shesie no koe ost they are very powerful.

best theme song: All of them beautiful in diffrent ways.

best puzzles : shesie no koe puzzles.

least favourite Game: non

Favourite Ending: Akai chou.

Favourite Document: yuu's Documents.

Favourite ritual : strangling ritual.

Favourite Folklorist: dr. Asou 

Favourite Camera: 2nd 4th and 5th camera.

Best settings; the 5th Game has the best detailed locations.

Sorry i chose all of that at once.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame series, Fandom

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users