Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
PikaLink91 : (17 December 2018 - 12:16 AM) Oh right, I'm on it :P just never on Discord so forgot...
midwinter : (25 December 2018 - 11:15 AM) Christmas Exchange is open! http://bcl.rpen.us/c...stmas-exchange/
midwinter : (25 December 2018 - 11:15 AM) Merry Christmas, BCL  :icon_fusen:  :icon_fusen:  :icon_fusen:
Eisenalex : (25 December 2018 - 11:42 AM) Merry Christmas!
GregZerO : (26 December 2018 - 03:07 AM) Merry Christmas everyone :D
Rheo : (28 December 2018 - 12:05 PM) Merry Christmas! :3
midwinter : (31 December 2018 - 04:13 PM) Okay, I know we have Discord now, but I always sit in the shoutbox for new year
midwinter : (31 December 2018 - 04:13 PM) So here I will sit if anyone wants to join me
midwinter : (01 January 2019 - 12:03 AM) Happy new year, BCL! May we not die this year
GregZerO : (02 January 2019 - 03:39 AM) Happy new year BCL :))
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 02:39 AM) I was wondering,is there any link from the instrumental version of the FF film of the ophelia song?The one that plays multiple times ,without the singing though
midwinter : (20 January 2019 - 12:45 PM) Not that I'm aware of
midwinter : (20 January 2019 - 12:45 PM) When does it play without the singing? I don't think I remember that
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:41 PM) Hmmm you know when ...... and mich agree to sleep with the rope and invistgate?And then earthquacke?A version of ophilia plays during those events
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:42 PM) and also the one at the "old lake spot" when the reveal happens,a cute version of ophelia song
GregZerO : (20 January 2019 - 09:44 PM) i was looking for both of them but i couldn't find them anywhere  :unsure:
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:07 AM) :thinking:
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:08 AM) I thought it was just the regular theme song when Michi sleeps with the rope, but I'll check
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:09 AM) And during the earthquake wasn't it the other way round, Mary singing ophelia's song without accompaniment?
midwinter : (21 January 2019 - 05:14 AM) There's a file here with the theme that plays in the trailer and a lot of the scenes, is that the one you mean? http://bcl.rpen.us/c...ed-title-theme/

Photo

Why did Haruka and Fuyuhi survive?

Fatal Frame V Haruka Momose Fuyuhi Himino