Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (12 October 2017 - 12:37 PM) Maybe Spirit Camera since I don't replay that very often...
GreekShadow : (12 October 2017 - 02:45 PM) I might replay FF3.Not sure if I should start a brand new playthrough or one with my unlockes though hmmm.I have years to play FF3 ;_;
Hex : (12 October 2017 - 02:57 PM) Just think: yukatas.   :icon_ff3miku1:
Hex : (12 October 2017 - 02:57 PM) (Why Rei doesn't have a blue one will forever be a mystery)
asagi : (12 October 2017 - 04:37 PM) I want to replay the games but mom threw the ps3 out of the window :zca rei:
Eisenalex : (12 October 2017 - 11:16 PM) Why would she do that?
Eisenalex : (14 October 2017 - 11:30 AM) I just learned that there's apparently a manga based on Siren made by Junji Ito.
Hex : (15 October 2017 - 01:11 PM) If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's unsurprisingly pretty gross.
Eisenalex : (15 October 2017 - 02:20 PM) It's Junji Ito. Of course it gets either super weird or gross, lol.
NightmarePic... : (15 October 2017 - 03:15 PM) And me being curious I had to look it up. Yup definitely gross XD
Eisenalex : (15 October 2017 - 05:17 PM) Did you think it was that bad? I enjoy Ito's stuff a lot.
NightmarePic... : (15 October 2017 - 05:32 PM) Meh.. It wasn't all that bad. Just more unsettling than "gross". Those weird worm girls or whatever are way worse *cringes*
Eisenalex : (15 October 2017 - 05:41 PM) I'm not sure what you mean by "worm girls". He did a couple of slug-transformations, though.
NightmarePic... : (16 October 2017 - 11:02 PM) That was it.. yup lol
Hex : (17 October 2017 - 05:33 PM) My new washing machine makes jingles whenever it's finished like an ice cream van.
NightmarePic... : (17 October 2017 - 06:12 PM) I... don't think that's good Hex.. You might want to check what's in there other than clothes lol
Kouta Koikawa : (17 October 2017 - 06:28 PM) Maybe they come with entertaining sound effects these days.
midwinter : (17 October 2017 - 07:15 PM) A lot of the new ones are supposed to chime to let you know when the cycle is done
midwinter : (17 October 2017 - 07:16 PM) Mine does, at least
Eisenalex : (17 October 2017 - 09:59 PM) The future is now.

Photo

Hi. I'm rubylighting or just ruby. :D

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   rubylightning

rubylightning

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 5 posts
  • LocationKurasawa Residence

Posted 23 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

Hi, I'm an old-school fatal frame fan much like many, if not all, on here.

I started with Crimson butterfly (the original one on PS2, and then eventually got my hands on the Director's Cut version which was for the Xbox 360.)

I have played a lot of FF3 the tormented, but hardly any of the original (except I did watch speed runs through it on YouTube at one point).

I have played a bit of Lunar Eclipse, and liked it. But have not been able to ever get my hands on the New Crimson Butterfly (Deep Crimson Butterfly) remake for the Wii U, which I had thought at the time was going to be released in the Americas? Haven't looked into it since because I just got out of the series altogether after not seeing much hope to play it.

Other than that, I'm an Otaku who has tons of anime and manga under my belt. I'm an artist in the manga/Japanese style, and would love to do any Fatal Frame art that's requested here. I am also an up-and-coming DoA5LR professional Ayane Main, and am also involved in Karate 4-5 days/evenings per week, as well as a High School Graduate.

I would like to connect here, make friends, and learn more about a game that once really moved me in a very deep and inspiring way.

#2 OFFLINE   error13

error13

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 July 2017 - 10:13 PM

Glad to have you on here! I would say that the original is worth a playthrough, although it feels mechanically older than the others in my opinion and can get frustratingly difficult at times. It's cool to see the series' atmosphere being established and the start of the story (which is referenced later).

#3 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 30 July 2017 - 04:05 PM

Welcome Ruby!

I see you said you played FFIV "a bit", does it mean you've never completed it? If so, I highly recommend to play it thoroughly, it's a really good game!

Oh that's a shame you've never played Deep Crimson Butterfly, maybe on the internet (ebay...) you could find it? I hope you can get it someday, once again it's a really good one!

Which would you say your favorite FF is? =]

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

198003testsakuya.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users