Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (18 August 2017 - 04:07 PM) I think it's because people are starting to talk about Halloween and Yuletide, so I'm getting into that end-of-the-year frame of mind
Hex : (19 August 2017 - 02:55 PM) I could set this year's up soon if you'd like?  I was thinking of starting earlier as well.   :icon_tengai:
midwinter : (19 August 2017 - 09:37 PM) Oh man, my heart is saying yes but my head is saying, how much earlier are we talking? Cause I think even starting in November we had people sign up and then forget it was a thing
Rezz : (19 August 2017 - 10:24 PM) (I'm game for whenever)
Eisenalex : (19 August 2017 - 11:43 PM) Oh, christmas exchange. I'd like to participate, too.
Eisenalex : (19 August 2017 - 11:48 PM) and since I now "lost" my job, I'll have more time to actually work on stuff, lol.
Eisenalex : (20 August 2017 - 01:03 AM) Is anything wrong with the forum? Because my browser keeps giving me warnings about it for quite a while now.
midwinter : (20 August 2017 - 10:08 AM) I'm not sure :\ I haven't been getting warnings, and I think it might be because the forum software is out of date
midwinter : (20 August 2017 - 10:08 AM) but the main site did get hacked once, so idk
Hex : (20 August 2017 - 10:21 AM) I think we could be okay if we set up the sidebar to promote the exchange, so people won't forget.  I could post the sign up topic today if you guys like?
Eisenalex : (20 August 2017 - 10:22 AM) Ah, ok. I sent the FB page a message a while ago but didn't get a response, so I thought I could just give it a try without it being too dangerous for me, lol.
Hex : (20 August 2017 - 07:33 PM) Or not.
Rezz : (20 August 2017 - 09:23 PM) Or not
midwinter : (22 August 2017 - 12:59 PM) Whoa, I just heard Yashuu say "You might as well give up" to Kei - I don't think I've ever heard that before
midwinter : (22 August 2017 - 01:00 PM) You tell him, Ms Kuze
midwinter : (22 August 2017 - 01:42 PM) Ohhhh
midwinter : (22 August 2017 - 01:42 PM) Okay, Miku's first crawlspace, the bodies at the back behind the gratings are the bodies in the entrance to the Bell Hallway
midwinter : (22 August 2017 - 01:43 PM) That is cool, I never realised that before
Hex : (22 August 2017 - 05:16 PM) :o !
Eisenalex : (23 August 2017 - 03:20 PM) The Dreadout games are currently in the lowest tier of the Humble Bundle, if anybody here is interested.

Photo
- - - - -

FF4 screenshots

Fatal Frame IV

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,091 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:59 PM

I dunno if anyone is interested in a bunch of mostly environment screenshots for FF4, to go with the ones I got for FF2 and FF3, but if you are, I got 'em! Here's the album - the password is "midwinterbcl".

Again, feel free to use for graphics and stuff if you like - a link back here would be nice but not necessary. Just don't upload them to the Wikia. :P If anyone wants something specific I can try and get it, though no promises how long it'd take. I can get video footage as well, minus audio.

#2 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:07 PM

4 has such gorgeous environments.  I used to think it was a bit dreary for the hospital setting, but now I really like the mixture of Eastern and Western cultures that Rougetsu Island has going on for it.  It adds a sense of identity to it and for a hospital setting it could have been a lot more generic than it ended up being.

Thanks for uploading.

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 09 June 2017 - 08:10 PM

I have to say, I ended up coming round on Haibara Hospital a lot when I was taking these. It's not much fun to navigate around because it's so cramped and cluttered, but just from an aesthetic point of view it looks really good.

#4 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:54 PM

Thank you for these amazing pictures! FF4 is really my favorite one, no doubt about it! So many details, thanks to you I've discovered many objects and furniture I hadn't noticed lol

I've been wondering however, for a long time now, what is this room we see through the window on Picture No23 (if you see on slideshow - I believe there is also an entry in the Spirit List, the 'Surveying Nurse' ?) ? I used to think it was the second floor of the Haibara Hospital, before realizing it was stupid lol, so if anyone knows... o/

• midwinter and AnimalLover47999 like this

198003testsakuya.png

#5 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,091 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:31 PM

I've wondered that too! I don't think it's a room you can get to. There's a door behind the reception desk that you can't go through because that area's blocked (though that's never stopped me trying :P) and I'm assuming that's how you'd access the room, but I don't know what might be in there. Maybe it's a little rest room for the nurses or something?

• BatCountry likes this

#6 OFFLINE   BatCountry

BatCountry

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • Locationperforming the Kiraigou

Posted 25 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Yeah, I'm starting to think that we'll never know what's up there lol

Oh yes good idea, I'd also been wondering how you could access it! If only we could go through walls to go there :')

I think I remember people using a mod or whatever to go through walls, maybe it would be possible that way? I'm so curious ehe

Oh I've also noticed by taking a closer look at the album you've made that on one picture, with a map of the second floor of Rougetsu Hall, Ayako's room is crossed out! Nice detail, that makes me even more curious about everything in this game ehe

198003testsakuya.png

#7 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of Chuck Cunningham Syndrome.

• Spirited Aways
  • 675 posts
  • LocationThe Red Room.

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:22 AM

That and Iori's Red Room (Totally a reference to Twin Peaks) are what I want to explore the most other than the rest of the natural island.

Edit, oh and the other rooms behind the partition screens in Ruka's house.

Edited by AnimalLover47999, 29 July 2017 - 11:08 PM.

• BatCountry likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame IV

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users