It's Kinda weird how her "Camera Obscura" works...
But eh, why try to wonder when you can actually state facts?
In the Game franchise [the supposed source material] all the Cameras function the same way;
DOCUMENTATION of spirits
an object of EXORCISM
Then Came Sara's camera
[Which looks like a
straight-up copy of a Zeiss Ikon Nettar 515/2, too bad hakus wasn't creative enough......]
Anyhow, let's go by the basics, shall we?
- In Battle mode, the way of measuring the damage you inflict is by charge.
- Whilst in Exploration/Clue finding Mode, the camera can Capture spirit-based clues and "solves" any problem sprouting from it eh?
Let's go by the facts again in the Manga;
- IT is not known whether her heirloom Camera was a Dr. K.A. creation, [But the claim has been also passed down stating it was a Shaeiki]
- Now then, [in chapter 3] her camera does possess some form of "charge", but this is nullified because in chapter 3, she actually cleanses a spirit in ONE shot. ONE SHOT GUYS, ONE. SHOT.++++[THAT or the spirit was weak...]
- Now then, in another chapter, wherein her camera is low on "film" she encounters some kind of illusion...wherein her camera proves useless against it...then she reveals YET another object.....that flashlight...
----------------------------POST IS STILL NOT FINISHED----------------
ADDENDUM IS IMMINENT