Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM) And yeah the after credits killed me too :C
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:07 PM) Good reasoning!  It definitely made me weigh the different options like you said.
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:30 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:36 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:32 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:35 PM) ^The only reason why I accept these motives is because he was an asshole in his whole life,I can easily imagine getting so much money and success with bad ways,he loved R. ofcourse but that didnt change that fcat that he could be a bad person in general reacting wrong/bad again in a more personal/family related problem
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:36 PM) (i mean i can imagine him being an asshole in his life in general,its not confirmed anywhere)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:42 PM)
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 10:21 AM) Love you all!!
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 02:41 PM) Beyond comprehension.
midwinter : (23 February 2018 - 11:52 AM) New Siren thing coming in March! http://comip.jp/z/SIREN.html
Hex : (23 February 2018 - 12:33 PM) Ooh, that's cool.
GregZerO : (24 February 2018 - 03:55 AM) ohhh thought it was a new game.....but at least they havent forgotten it
Eisenalex : (03 March 2018 - 12:31 AM) We got Tomie today!
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) Just finished BtS episode "farewell" and I'm sad and nostalgic
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) :(
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) Remember when FF used to have endings like that in FF2 & 3?Aghh  LiS is one of the the only games that reached (almost?) the same emotional level that FF2/3 endings have done to me
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) messed up grammar for no reason but u get the point

- - - - -

Kill one, save one

Fatal Frame Series Opinion

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,138 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 06 November 2016 - 08:06 PM

We were talking about this in the shoutbox and I thought it might make a fun discussion. If you could kill off one surviving Fatal Frame character and resurrect a dead one, which ones would you pick? And why (if you feel like going into the reasons)? Ghosts are acceptable.

• Kenshin 4 likes this

#2 ONLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 205 posts

Posted 07 November 2016 - 04:39 AM

Can i choose to save more than one character? Like 10 ?

If not ( Sorry Broken Neck -FF2 version- )

I will save Madoka from Fatal Frame 4 because she is a good friend to Misaka who didn't even cry when she knew she is dead. What really makes me sad is knowing that the only reason she went with that stupid friend Misaka to Rougetsu Island is because she was worried about her. The way she kept running away from ghost until they killed her is really sad.She even forgives Misaka in the second ending.

I will kill Misaka ( if we count the second ending ) because of the reasons above + her stupid puzzle on her final chapter.

#3 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

• Spirited Aways
  • 416 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 08 November 2016 - 08:32 PM

I think i'd put poor Miku out of her misery. They just won't leave her alone and i'm not even going to go into what they did in the 5th game. Anyway to prevent that from happening again or stop it from happening would be great.

If I were going to save a character it would probably be Dr. Asou. I want to know if he found what he was looking for in the spirit world and where the heck he actually ended up! Also I want more cameras.

#4 OFFLINE   Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 289 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:35 AM

I'd love to save all of them ;;

But I think I choose Chitose. I mean, I think none of them did deserve it to happen, but she is just a child. And she can't see properly and she's left alone in the dark closet and... poor girl.

Other one I'd love to save is the umbrella girl from FF5. ..and Madoka.. and Mayu.. and Itsuki. So many good characters ><

The one I would kill would be Rui or Ren, because I think that would be a dramatic twist in FF5 ;>

• MacabrelleEnvy likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame Series, Opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users