Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo
- - - - -

Utsuro spirit list entry

Fatal Frame II Xbox Spirit List Ghosts

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 05 May 2016 - 09:05 PM

Another request for the Xbox people! I'm sure there must be some still around. Can anyone who's beaten Survival Mode help provide the spirit list entry for Utsuro to complete the wiki article? I'm also looking for the spirit list entries for the US Xbox ghosts, "Scaredy Ghost", "Ghost of Rage", "Lost Ghost" and "Freelancer Ghost". Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

Destroyer of ad hominems.

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts
  • LocationIn a nest made of the Kusabi's hair.

Posted 06 May 2016 - 06:56 PM

How would one go about getting the image?  Just like take a picture of it after getting to Survival Mode?

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 06 May 2016 - 07:03 PM

A photo of the TV screen will do in a pinch! If that really doesn't work out, though, just the text of the entry would be great.

#4 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 01:16 AM

Okay, I'll get that done tomorrow.  Just need to plug in the Xbox.

#5 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:44 PM

Yay! That'll be really helpful, thank you!

#6 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 02:44 AM

Sorry for the delay.  Couldn't find my Xbox 360 cord so I'll have to dust off the original Xbox to get the entry.  That'll be a hassle getting it started up but I'll get the file to you by the end of tomorrow.  I'll edit it into this post once I've gotten it.

Edit.  Okay, I'm sorry to have to delay it one more time but I suddenly found myself going to a graduation party that I didn't know about till the last minute pretty much most of the day I was up so I'll have to get the list entry tomorrow after work.  There's nothing planned so it should go without a hitch.

Edited by AnimalLover47999, 22 May 2016 - 01:50 AM.

#7 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 10:16 AM

No worries, just whenever you get the chance. We've done without it for ten years, so it should be fine for a few days more! Thanks for going to the trouble.

#8 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:35 AM

I feel like such a jerk.  All of that for nothing.  My Fatal Frame II Xbox disc seems to be missing.  Either it's been lost in the house somewhere or it's stuck inside my 360 which as of right now I can't open due to not having a connector for it to plug into the wall with.  I'll be ordering a new one soon so I can get it out and can look at the spirit list.  I'm really sorry that such a simple and easy to do task has turned into such a hassle...

PS. Once I finally do get Utsuro and the other FFII Xbox exclusive spirits do you need any entries from 1's Xbox version?  I have a 100% save file on that game so I can get it right away afterwards.  Heck just tell me any spirits you need right now and I'll get them before Utsuro because I have the FF1 Xbox disc on my shelf right now and can easily get it.

Edited by AnimalLover47999, 25 May 2016 - 05:37 AM.

#9 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 08:23 AM

Nah, I feel bad that it's turned out to be such a hassle for you! I hope you can find your copy of the disc soon, or at least a cheap replacement. I think I've got everything for FF1, but thanks for the offer.

#10 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 10:11 PM

HUZZAH, I FINALLY GOT A NEW CORD.

And yes, Fatal Frame 2's disc was in the system.

Here's what Utsuro's Spirit list says.

"Born from pure hatred they cannot live nor die, and will forever suffer in pain."

If you want me to take a picture of it I'm afraid I don't know how to upload anything online so I'd need some assistance with that.

I hope this helps.  :)

Edited by AnimalLover47999, 28 June 2016 - 10:11 PM.

• midwinter likes this

#11 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 29 June 2016 - 12:05 PM

Yay, I'm glad you didn't have to buy a new game. Thanks for looking it up for me! Don't worry about the picture, it doesn't matter that much. Sorry to be a pain, but if you get a minute would you be able to grab the text for the US-only Xbox ghosts as well? Their names are Scaredy Ghost, Ghost of Rage, Lost Ghost and Freelancer Ghost.

#12 OFFLINE   AnimalLover47999

AnimalLover47999

• Spirited Aways
  • 715 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 02:46 AM

Here you go.

Scaredy Ghost.  "As a ghost he is scared of his own reflection.  He is so scared of everything that he runs away until you get close."

Ghost of Rage.  "Cursed to be angry forever after being choked and killed by his own best friend."

Lost Ghost.  "A trail guide who lost (I think got was supposed to be here but they didn't put it down) in a village one day and ended up dying of starvation.  She walks the village lost and alone for eternity."

Freelancer Ghost.  "Killed by his editor who stole his story and used it.  He wanders the cemetery looking for his stolen writings..."

• midwinter likes this

#13 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,209 posts

Posted 30 June 2016 - 12:23 PM

Yess, that is awesome! Thank you so much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame II, Xbox, Spirit List, Ghosts

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users