Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

midwinter

Christmas Exchange

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:25 PM

Favourite pairings: Ryozo/Yae, Sae/Mayu, Ruka/Misaki/Madoka (any combination), aged up Ayako/Madoka, Choushiro/Sayaka, Maya/Woman in Black,  Kaito&Shiori platonic siblingship, Yuuri/Ouse, Yuuri/ANY AND ALL GIRLS, Aya/Michi (movie!verse), Dr. Asou/Shrine Maidens, Sara&Tousei friendship

Favourite characters: Kureha, Kei, Ruka, Madoka, Sakuya, Kageri Sendou, Maya, Woman in Black, the Seamstress, Tousei Ryuuzaki, Sara Washizuki, Yuuri, Miu, Shiragiku, Keiji, the maidens of black water, Shizuku Mikomori aka Umbrella-chan

Likes: Anything creepy, spooky, sinister, eerie, otherworldly... you get the idea. Psychological, morbid and surreal horror, unhealthy or one-sided relationships. Agoraphobia / "let's stay here forever and never leave" kind of setup. Main characters as ghosts, bad endings.
On the lighter side: cute shippy things, cute friendship things, slice of life, hurt/comfort, characters encountering stuff from the other games/media in the series. Rare ships and rarely-written characters and combinations; off-the-wall pairings treated seriously. Character introspection. Old ladies.

Dislikes: Parody and crackfic, animal suffering (don't expect it to come up, but just in case), Miku/Mafuyu

Other interests: Kuon, Ikenie no Yoru.  Crossovers welcome with those two if you can make it work! All the settings. THE MOVIE. Witch AUs, apocalypse AUs.

#2 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:45 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hope you have a good Christmas! and enjoy my attempts haha!

• midwinter, suprimeking, Hex and 1 other like this

a80Suw0.png

#3 ONLINE   suprimeking

suprimeking

Suprime Hipster

• Spirited Aways
  • 77 posts
  • Locationhell

Posted 25 December 2015 - 01:36 AM

fatal frame of the dead 

"i fell out of bed the day the world came to an end"

It was a hot midsummer day in Minakami highschool, a lone figure was gazing out towards the city from the school rooftop. "i thought i'd find you up here sis" a familiar voice called out "i thought you were with takumi  mio" mayu  replied " he's gone to math class" mio said as she joined her sister at the railing , mayu glanced back to the view "mio....do you remember that time when we...." mayu began to ask "yeah...but i'd like to forget it...." mio interrupted, it had been 2 years since the twins had found the lost village mio sometimes had bad dreams about it and mayu knew this "mio...have you told takumi about it...." Mayu asked reaching for her sisters hand, before mio could reply they both heard a commotion from the school gate, a group of people were wandering toward the open gate upon closer inspection the twins noticed the "people" looked injured

5 minutes later

Screams echoed thoughout the bloodsoaked school hallways as the  sisters traveled down the hallway to the main entrance. In the past 4 minutes they had fended off the reanimated corpses of their classmates and teachers just as they reached the stairs mayu pulled mio back towards the wall "sis....those things....are likely infesting the main entrance we should think this through very......." mayu trailed off as she noticed a figure approching them, she quickly raised her bloodsoaked bat and stepped between the figure and mio. "t...takumi???!!" mio muttered recognising her boyfriend, on closer inspection his eyes were rolled back and his neck had a chunk missing, "that's not him......not anymore" mayu muttered as she raised her bat to swing, a second later there was a loud crack and bloodsplattered across the windows and wall, while mio mourned him she glimpsed at mayu and noticed a strange look she hadn't seen before in her eyes "come on...lets get out of here" mayu muttered pulling mio up, after a glance back both sisters headed to the entrance 

a week later
it had felt ages since the outbreak began, the twins were able to meet up with their uncle kei and his friend yuu along with his fiancee rei and their friend miku. They had managed to take refuge in rei and yuu's house to wait it out, in that time they had all gotten to know each other, miku had taken to cleaning while rei was using her photography skill to take photos of the area so that they could determine the risk in scavaging from the nearby areas, yuu and kei were busy discussing possible causes for the ongoing outbreak meanwhile mio and mayu were watching tv about the growing epidemic. none of them knew what was going on but they knew they would face it together.

• midwinter likes this

you brought this upon yourself mortal now you learn the way of darkness 

#4 OFFLINE   Nephthys13

Nephthys13

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 152 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 28 December 2015 - 07:03 PM

Merry Christmas mid!  :D

I always thought that Umbrella-chan was a nice person and that this would carry over to her ... ghostly afterlife. Enjoy^^

Spoiler

• midwinter, Hex and AnimalLover47999 like this

#5 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 January 2016 - 11:48 AM

:icon_fallenwoman:  <--- Me right now. You've blown me away, guys, thank you!

@TomoChan: OMG, the Ikenie no Yoru-style designs look so cool! I want that crossover now. And I love the Kureha one, it looks so dark and inviting. Thanks so much <3 They're beautiful!

@sup: Now why do I get the impression that Mayu didn't mind bludgeoning Mio's boyfriend to death? :P I have to wonder if that side of her will keep surfacing in the apocazombie world, and how their group is going to deal if it does. Anyway, thank you for writing this for me, and I'm really proud of you for finishing your first fic! Hopefully it's the first of many more to come.

@Nephthys13: Ahhhhhh!  :edo:  I had the same thought about Shizuku, and this is such a lovely idea. I really want Yuuri to have more experiences with ghosts that don't just want to kill her. Thanks so much for drawing this for me, I love it!

#6 OFFLINE   FiliusMartis

FiliusMartis

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Administrators
  • 102 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 06:10 AM

As always, I am late and underwhelming, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mid!

Spoiler

#7 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 03 January 2016 - 06:35 PM

Ahhh, my heart! Thank you so much, FM, that was beautiful. I've been craving Ouse/Yuuri fic since the game was released, and this was just what I hoped for. <3

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Christmas Exchange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users