Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Rezz

Christmas Exchange

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 01 December 2015 - 08:21 PM

Favourite pairings (FF related): More like "how many judgmental stares am I gonna get about some of these..." Uh. Miku/Rei, Yuu/Rei, Kei/Running Away Screaming From All The Girls In The Manor Of Sleep, Misaki/Ruka, Misaki/Miya, Misaki/Sakuya yes I said it commence judging me, Hisoka/Yuuri, Yuuri/[REDACTED since apparently Final Boss Ghost's name is a spoiler], Every female protag/Sensible clothing, Michi/Aya (Movieverse, forget that book eesh)
Favourite characters (FF related): Literally all of the final boss ghosts, but especial shoutouts to Sae and Sakuya as my absolute 'if I had to choose' favorites. Misaki, Ruka, Yuuri, Rei. Kageri and Watashi.
Likes: I thoroughly enjoy creepiness and horror of mostly a psychological variety, making things not as they seem, exploring the settings and backstories of the different games (from, say, the time the ghosts were around, etc.), complex plot twists... and I guess lots of fluff, if I have to. I have a special weakness for people falling asleep on each other.
Dislikes: Everything about Miu's storyline in FFV, the entirety of the curse novel, and very little else
Other interests: Being a writer myself, my pairing interests up there are pretty standard, but I also will happily challenge other writers/creators who are looking for a different kind of challenge in their writing/art and want to do something possibly more disturbing, weird, or out of left field. So I am totally up for exploring different kinds of character dynamics; a Misaki/Ayako hatemance, for instance. Or perhaps a Sae/Mio dynamic that comes out of Mio accidentally exorcising Mayu's spirit out of her own body and leaving Sae in full possession, who then goes full insane Yandere against Mio, because Mio is still partially in possession of Yae's lingering regrets. Pairing up some of the final boss ghosts for s&gs... I don't care, but if you have something out of the ordinary you wanna write/draw/do, throw it at me. Sometimes those are the best stories to read/things to experience, because the creator is more invested in them, even if they're not something I'm personally invested in. 

#2 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 01 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Hope you have/had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

a80Suw0.png

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 30 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

There was so much more I wanted to do with this - not least, work up to some actual shippy goodness - but I just ran out of time. I really hope you like it anyway! Happy New Year!

Spoiler

• Hex likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Rezz

Rezz

Mama Miya

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 06 March 2016 - 05:15 AM

I'm not three months late, YOU'RE three months late

Tomo - THAT IS AWESOME, I saw these all earlier but my life has a bad habit of devouring me whole for a while so THANK YOU SO MUCH they're great!!

Mid - Have I ever praised the way you write the Getsuyuu patients to high heaven yet?

No?

Okay, so... I loved it! Pesky deadlines, of course, but man I would read the heck out of that if it were a full fic. And not because you were gonna angle for my terrible trash pairing. But because I just love the way you write Getsuyuu patients. (I admit, though, I find the 4 characters some of the most fun to write in general anyway, BECAUSE of the Getsuyuu.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Christmas Exchange

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users