Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (14 June 2018 - 10:10 PM) all the rumours and stuff from the thread in the Fatal Frame News forum
midwinter : (14 June 2018 - 11:01 PM) Mr Johnny> I dunno what to say, dude. I'm sure no one wants you to feel tortured. But people shouldn't pretend to believe claims that sound really unlikely just because you're invested in it, either
midwinter : (14 June 2018 - 11:01 PM) I guess just... try not to take things so personally. It's not a reflection on you if people have doubts, it's just common sense
Chou : (15 June 2018 - 02:57 PM) No one is personally attacking you over the rumors, we just have doubts as there's been no other news and no other sources reporting anything
Mr Johnny : (18 June 2018 - 02:09 AM) I know folks I Very much know but it is my strange habbit to open up to strangers
Mr Johnny : (18 June 2018 - 02:11 AM) and I know Very much no one is attacking me I am not a baka but as I said the events of these past years was harsh to me
Mr Johnny : (18 June 2018 - 02:13 AM) even my Zodiac sign feature this strange habit,
Mr Johnny : (18 June 2018 - 02:16 AM) I just wanted to spend my Holiday with you guy and don't understand you as a whole the reason of my struggles cause you never was EVER!!! P.s "baka" is not my intended word, obv.
Mr Johnny : (18 June 2018 - 02:25 AM) I did't intend to make melodrama it is in your codswalloping mind. What a naive thinking.
midwinter : (18 June 2018 - 03:43 PM) Okay, enough. This isn't going anywhere helpful so just drop it, please
midwinter : (18 June 2018 - 04:03 PM) I've been thinking about the FF4 anniversary next month - would anyone be interested in a little drabble/paint art fest or something?
midwinter : (18 June 2018 - 04:03 PM) Nothing big, I just feel bad that we always seem to miss celebrating anniversaries
TomoChan : (18 June 2018 - 11:38 PM) I would be interested! I actually started drawing a picture of the FF4 cast for the anniversary :P hard to believe it's ten years old.
Chou : (19 June 2018 - 06:28 PM) I haven't drawn in foooorever but I'd try and join!
midwinter : (19 June 2018 - 07:02 PM) \o/
midwinter : (19 June 2018 - 07:03 PM) anyone else reading, CONSIDER THIS YOUR PEER PRESSURE
Chou : (19 June 2018 - 07:15 PM) Yeeessss! The spiritual power of all the  ghosts demand you all join!
Chou : (19 June 2018 - 07:16 PM) and hopefully by that point I've finished the game lol
midwinter : (19 June 2018 - 09:31 PM) i'm cheering for you!
Chou : (20 June 2018 - 01:36 PM) \o/ !!! I can't believe it's been 10 years since the game... 8 years since the patch was completed. Craziness!

Photo

English Voice Actors

Fatal Frame V Localization Voice Actors

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Aya

Aya

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:09 AM

Here's a list of the voice actors for the English dub. Do we know who voiced who?

Akie Kotabe - 
Arlene Decker - 
Becca Stewart - 
Caitlin Thorburn - 
Chris Ragland - 
Elena Saurel - 
Eric Meyers - 
Janice Kawaye - Ayane
Jennifer Thompson - 
Joe May - 
Kate Harper - 
Katie Beudert - 
Kelly Burke - 
Kerry Shale - 
Laurel Lefkow - 
Laurence Bouvard - 
Maria Teresa Creasey - 
Martin T Sherman - 
Mel Bond - 
Morgan Cambs - 
Patricia Rodriguez - 
Rebecca Blackstone - 
Sarah Galbraith - 
Sarha Pitard - 
Tressa Brooks - 

Edit: Here's the Japanese VAs for those who want to know (I put them in alpha as well)

Asaka Imai - Fuyuhi Himino

Atsuko Tanaka - Hisoka Kurosawa

Haruka Tomatsu - Haruka Momose

Houko Kuwashima - Ose Kurosawa

Ikuko Tani - (I assume she is Musubime/Tadasume~Wedding/Funeral Celebrant)

Kensuke Nishi - 

Kyoko Sakai - 

Maaya Sakamoto - Rui Kagamiya

Maaya Uchida - Miu Hinasaki

Makoto Hosoi - 

Natsumi Tabuchi - 

Natsumi Takamori - Tsumugi Katashina & Shiragiku

Rika Wakusawa - Miku Hinasaki

Risa Taneda - Yuri Kozukata

Takanori Hoshino - 

Tatsuhisa Suzuki - Ren Hojo

Wakana Yamazaki - Ayane

Yoshihisa Kato - 

Yuka Nagayoshi - 

• ナガクラ likes this

ffsigcopy.jpg

OpZero founder 43e63ebfa83c600b448ddba04293c00d-d4x76wf

#2 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 26 October 2015 - 12:18 AM

Can you list the Japanese voice actors too? Most of them are very obscured 

What I did for Wii Edition was mix and match. Find who played Mio and Mayu (top of the list) on the Japanese credits then looked at the English voice list and they turned out to be accurate. 

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#3 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 266 posts
  • Location???

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:31 AM

What a list of talented people!

I am actually suprised that they used so many actors and not like one guy and one girl.

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#4 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,162 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:45 AM

Nagakura> The list is alphabetical, so comparing it to the Japanese list doesn't work, I've tried. Akie Kotabe, for example, is a guy. I think the best bet would be to contact OMUK or Cup of Tea Productions and ask if they have any more information. I'm trying to work up the nerve to do it myself, but if somebody less anxious about emailing strangers would like to step in, that would be great!

#5 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 821 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 26 October 2015 - 09:38 AM

I just sent them a quick email, hopefully they'll get back to us.

• midwinter and ナガクラ like this

#6 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:21 AM

I just sent them a quick email, hopefully they'll get back to us.

Yay, now we'll get to know who Yuri, Miu and Miku are!

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#7 OFFLINE   koko

koko

Lost Twin

• Administrators
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:51 AM

I take it it's not the same VA for Miku as in Fatal Frame 3?

#8 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 26 October 2015 - 06:30 PM

Nope, shes not on there. Nether is Rumiko. Her English voice in this game is actually pretty good. Might be her best

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#9 OFFLINE   Aya

Aya

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 26 October 2015 - 08:07 PM

I added the Japanese VAs above as well

ffsigcopy.jpg

OpZero founder 43e63ebfa83c600b448ddba04293c00d-d4x76wf

#10 OFFLINE   Daz Hinasaki

Daz Hinasaki

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 66 posts
  • LocationN.Ireland

Posted 30 October 2015 - 12:27 AM

I started to play the game in English but quickly changed to Japanese! So much better :)
It's raining again...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Localization, Voice Actors

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users