Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C
Meital : (29 February 2020 - 08:45 PM) GabSmolders is having Fatal Frame marathon on Twitch! Just FYI if you're interested watching someone play FF :)
Rheo : (23 April 2020 - 10:38 AM) Been so long
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 06:21 PM) You better run.
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 08:46 PM) I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive.

Photo

Fatal Frame 5 costumes Trailer !

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Sweetいも

Sweetいも

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 81 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:00 AM

I'm sad about the Zero Outfit because we (people who played/have seen FF4 anyway) have already seen that. But I looovvveee the Zelda one. It's so cute and detailed for a side outfit, from Nintendo of all people. I'm for it!

I don't really care about the bikinis. Mostly because I just think that running around in those damp, old places is going to lead to a cold/infection. They were pretty lingerie sets, but nothing I'm going to miss too much. Besides, we have the internet. We will survive.

• ナガクラ and Chrysalis like this

#22 OFFLINE   Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 82 posts
  • LocationThrough the Looking Glass

Posted 18 October 2015 - 02:29 AM

I'm sad about the Zero Outfit because we (people who played/have seen FF4 anyway) have already seen that. But I looovvveee the Zelda one. It's so cute and detailed for a side outfit, from Nintendo of all people. I'm for it!

I don't really care about the bikinis. Mostly because I just think that running around in those damp, old places is going to lead to a cold/infection. They were pretty lingerie sets, but nothing I'm going to miss too much. Besides, we have the internet. We will survive.

While I never care for bikini outfits, the irony is not lost on me that when they finally have a setting involving lots of water, they turned them in to lingerie. I mean, they still cover the same, I just think it's slightly funny in a weird way.

Such order in the midst of chaos makes me woozy and disoriented.

#23 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 18 October 2015 - 05:00 AM

I remember somebody commented that the boob jiggle was reduced. I haven't been watching any gameplay videos nor do I care about this sort of thing so I wonder fi anybody had noticed. Speaking of Jiggles, I wonder if they gave Yuri Ruka's butt jiggle

I feel the same way about the Samus costume, and given the..texture mods that some people gave Ruka's I really can't say I think it's better.

You dont need to mod the game per-say you can use Gecko on the HomeBrew channel to make Ruka any color you want with a cheat code. When I tried it out of boredom I couldn't even see her because her skin turned solid black. I've seen other uses of the cheat code that changed the characters to any color you can think of to rainbow. 

However if you really wanted to use a texture mod good luck finding it.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#24 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 502 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:32 PM

I hope for Captain Falcon costume for Ren.

https://upload.wikim...er_portrait.png

wahahaha that's genius. that would be hilariously suitable. ah wonderful, Ren is the captain hero to

Spoiler
with all these young ladies.

also I like the Zelda costume, but... didn't we already have Samus Zero in FF4? Why repeat it in FF5? Out of ideas, guys?

edit: I made a typo because I was so very tired

Edited by Rheo, 18 October 2015 - 03:32 PM.

#25 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 312 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:19 PM

I think they've used the zero suit multiple times because it's really simple to make- by the looks of it it's literally just a re-texture of the base model. The Zelda one was definitely more work but apparently is the exact same as the Hyrule Warriors Zelda outfit?

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#26 OFFLINE   Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 82 posts
  • LocationThrough the Looking Glass

Posted 18 October 2015 - 06:28 PM

I remember somebody commented that the boob jiggle was reduced. I haven't been watching any gameplay videos nor do I care about this sort of thing so I wonder fi anybody had noticed. Speaking of Jiggles, I wonder if they gave Yuri Ruka's butt jiggle

You dont need to mod the game per-say you can use Gecko on the HomeBrew channel to make Ruka any color you want with a cheat code. When I tried it out of boredom I couldn't even see her because her skin turned solid black. I've seen other uses of the cheat code that changed the characters to any color you can think of to rainbow. 

However if you really wanted to use a texture mod good luck finding it.

So that's how people have been changing her dress! I wanted to play with recoloring Ruka's dress after seeing some videos where people did it, but wasn't sure how they were doing it.

I assumed it was a texture mod from the photos I saw on the internet with certain creepy bits added, but they could have just been recolored with the codes and photoshopped in the still images. I didn't look at them that closely  ;)

...Now whenever I get to play 5 I'm going to be thinking "Falcon PUNCH!" When Ren snaps a photo.

Such order in the midst of chaos makes me woozy and disoriented.

#27 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 18 October 2015 - 08:16 PM

I think they've used the zero suit multiple times because it's really simple to make- by the looks of it it's literally just a re-texture of the base model. The Zelda one was definitely more work but apparently is the exact same as the Hyrule Warriors Zelda outfit?

Yes it is indeed just the exact same as the Hyrule Warriors Zelda. Which Tecmo did too so I can see why they used it. It's really pretty but I feel like they cheaply opted out? Zero suit looks exactly the same as before except with the added pouch on the side. I want UNIQUE costumes, not rips from other games. The extra clothing in 4 were fantastic. I love the tube dress and punk outfits.

GpOY.png

#28 OFFLINE   Sir Laguna

Sir Laguna

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 27 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:28 PM

I'm seeing a lot of people up in arms in other forums and social media about the removal of the lingerie. Crying censoring and calling to boycott the game.

I think this is a little stupid. Yes, CENSORING IS NOT OK but those are cosmetic issues that don't affect the game and didn't even fit with the tone of the game (well, Samus and Zelda cosplay don't fit either but you get the point). Is valid to criticize this decision, but they're overreacting like this was some kind of conspiracy to remove "sexyness" from gaming. The problem is that this is obscuring the petitions to get a physical release.

People don't buy Fatal Frame for some secret optional "sexy" costumes. But they're not buying it because there's not a retail option. They should focus on that.

Well... just my honest opinion on this issue.

#29 OFFLINE   oc_jcs_fan

oc_jcs_fan

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:57 PM

Like someone else said, we've already seen the Zero Suit Samus costume in FFIV, so no biggie there, but the Zelda costume looks really cool. I'm personally very happy with the new costumes and also okay with the toned down cut scenes. The lingerie costumes and the original cut scenes just seemed in poor taste to me. (and the lingerie costumes gave off a much different tone, especially compared to swimsuit costumes from DCB on the Wii for example, which were pretty harmless)

Edited by oc_jcs_fan, 21 October 2015 - 04:58 PM.

• AnimalLover47999 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users