Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 08:53 PM) My goal is eventually to have the kitchen designed like a combination of food and chemistry.
midwinter : (11 September 2018 - 08:54 PM) Oooh, that sounds cool! I hope you find one. They're so iconic, I feel like someone must sell them...
midwinter : (11 September 2018 - 08:55 PM) That's such a creative idea
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 08:55 PM) Yes. A friend has a big antique sale they do every year, I feel like maybe that might be the place to find some great treasure.
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 08:57 PM) Thanks! I love your spooky aesthetic idea too!! It sounds amazing. :) BRB. Repentance is giving me glares.
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 08:59 PM) The essence of lemons in the chalice of ponies has been offered. :P The repentance has been calmed.
midwinter : (11 September 2018 - 09:02 PM) and there was much rejoicing
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 09:04 PM) :icon_twin:  :icon_twin:  :icon_twin:
Emi : (11 September 2018 - 09:34 PM) alright, gotta go storm prep. see you later~
midwinter : (11 September 2018 - 09:36 PM) good luck!
Gbarchetta : (12 September 2018 - 01:17 PM) My Shadow of the Tomb Raider copy just came in the mail. But I can only play this weekend :(
Chou : (12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM) Stay safe Emi!!!!
Chou : (12 September 2018 - 01:26 PM) And awwww how comes?
Cursed Lemon : (12 September 2018 - 10:08 PM) Hey Emi, be careful and be well!
midwinter : (14 September 2018 - 04:26 AM) The forums aren't exploding, so I'm guessing there was no FF in the Direct last night
midwinter : (14 September 2018 - 05:03 AM) New animal crossing, though!
GregZerO : (14 September 2018 - 09:55 AM) thank god I didnt watch it cause from what I read today  i would get way too bored
Chou : (17 September 2018 - 02:57 PM) Tokyo Game Show is this weekend... Here's to having a little bit of hope, again, since Nintedo Direct had nothing D:
GregZerO : (17 September 2018 - 06:50 PM) my hopes are not that high to be honest but I would love a decent announcement
GregZerO : (19 September 2018 - 07:14 PM) Soo announcements begin from  20 until 23?Do we know which day TecmoKoei announces stuff or its random.

Photo

Fatal Frame 5 Limited Edition announced for Europe coming 30 of October

Fatal Frame V Localization

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

" Fans of limited edition offerings should keep an eye out for Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water, coming to Wii U on 30th October. From that day, Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – trial version creeps onto Nintendo eShop, giving players the opportunity to sample action from the game's prologue and first two chapters at no cost before choosing whether to purchase all remaining chapters. At retail, the game will only be released as the Project Zero: Maiden of Black Water – Limited Edition bundle, featuring a copy of the game in its standalone packaging, a double-sided poster, an art book, four Spirit Photographs, and a SteelBook™ cover. "

Limited Edition Trailer

http://youtu.be/3kjl0eoi8ZY

• midwinter, Yashuu, Hex and 1 other like this

#2 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,177 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 05 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

Artbook? ARTBOOK? brb, hyperventilating.

I'm assuming it's just the art that was in the guidebook as well, but to actually have an official limited edition copy is everything I've ever dreamed of! Nintendo, you are forgiven for your sins. Here is all my money. Thank you.

• Meital likes this

#3 OFFLINE   K1rby

K1rby

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:05 AM

Now I have to check Amazon every day xD

Wanna have the Edition :P

#4 OFFLINE   koko

koko

Lost Twin

• Administrators
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:07 AM

Thank you, Nintendo. 

#5 OFFLINE   Teen Bulma

Teen Bulma

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 130 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:15 AM

oh my god

Is this UK only?? Come on US

• galva86 likes this
GpOY.png

#6 OFFLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:28 AM

Not only that but Europe are getting an E-shop release for Xenoblade ( available now ) to promote Xenoblade X.

I think EU may get an E-shop release for FF2 Remake too.

#7 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:31 AM

By the way, here is a flipped screenshot of the reverse side of the poster that's only visible for a second and upside down - it may look familiar to people who've spoiled themselves, but I'm pretty sure the image itself hasn't been released before, at least not looking like that. Very exciting! I wonder if anything else will be new?

The Steelbox is so pretty, too. <3 That's one of my favourite images.

• Yashuu and Hex like this

#8 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 05 August 2015 - 10:40 AM

This was such an unexpected surprise.  I'm speechless.  <3  

#9 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 269 posts
  • Location???

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:00 AM

I can't believe it that we actually got a limited edition *o*.I need to find the money for a wiiu now!!Will the limited edition be for people who pre-ordered the game or I can get it from the store too??

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#10 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,177 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:03 AM

It's not totally clear, but I think they're saying that the limited edition will be the only physical retail copy, and the rest will be digital? I have no idea what that would mean for availability. It doesn't seem to be up for pre-order anywhere yet, so I guess we'll have to wait for more info.

#11 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 269 posts
  • Location???

Posted 05 August 2015 - 11:07 AM

Pre-order or not there is no chance that I will miss that!I am so excited!Thanks for the quick reply mid!!

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#12 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 05 August 2015 - 01:19 PM

I guess nobody knows there is an update thread for localization updates but sure sounds nice. Wonder why no gameplay clips or at least clips with voice over. Gamescom has been very disappointing with their trailers for stuff I'm interested in like Final Fantasy XV.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#13 OFFLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:05 PM

Guys it confirmed in the trailer that the game will include English and Japanese voice with English, French and German text !!

Watch the trailer above from 00:09 to 00:16.
  • Teen Bulma likes this

#14 OFFLINE   galva86

galva86

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:52 PM

I am so jealous :(

#15 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 05 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

Guys it confirmed in the trailer that the game will include English and Japanese voice with English, French and German text !!

Watch the trailer above from 00:09 to 00:16.

All these were already confirmed in german trailer though.

Also I'm happy that finally we get proper limited edition of Fatal Frame game. I don't even care how much it's gonna cost, it's that or nothing.

• Meital likes this

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#16 OFFLINE   Chrysalis

Chrysalis

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 82 posts
  • LocationThrough the Looking Glass

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

Congratulations, Europe! :D

I really really really hope we get this in the US as well! Also, its nice to finally have a release date on the table beyond "fall."

Edited by Clarelis, 05 August 2015 - 03:16 PM.

Such order in the midst of chaos makes me woozy and disoriented.

#17 OFFLINE   galva86

galva86

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 16 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 05 August 2015 - 06:22 PM

Is the american Wii u compatible with european discs?

#18 OFFLINE   FeraN

FeraN

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 74 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 09:54 PM

Is the american Wii u compatible with european discs?

No, since Nintendo is the only company out of big three to have their consoles region locked in 2015.

This was really happy news! Media and Nintendo has been so quiet about this game that I hadn't even expected such news now. Haven't watched any localized footage myself, but the Japanese track will save, whether dub sucks or not. I also love this little extra love the game is getting with Limited Edition! My only worry however is that as poor student not sure if can afford Limited Edition at release (which seems the only physical release?) and our Wii U has so little space left that downloading the game is out of question. Either would have to wait for younger brother to get bigger Wii U on his own after older bro takes current one with him, or start saving money and hope it's not going to rob my wallet too much. Still, glad that we have release date now!<3 I can't get to play this game, to try out the new gameplay and see how it flows. Oohhh, the excitment! *u*

Edited by FeraN, 05 August 2015 - 09:56 PM.

#19 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 143 posts

Posted 06 August 2015 - 05:40 AM

Wow, that is pretty cool. I don't own an Wii (nor plan on buying one) but as a FF fan, I'd be very tempted to buy the limited edition just for the extra's. I'm just curious what the price tag will be.

kuontag.png

#20 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,131 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 06 August 2015 - 06:27 AM

All these were already confirmed in german trailer though.

Also I'm happy that finally we get proper limited edition of Fatal Frame game. I don't even care how much it's gonna cost, it's that or nothing.

So you're saying you wont buy the game at all if you cant get the Limited Edition?

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Localization

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users