Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (07 October 2018 - 03:32 PM) I heard the rumour about Suda51 too
midwinter : (07 October 2018 - 03:33 PM) I have my doubts that he'd work on another Fatal Frame game, it sounds like FF4 was chaos and he doesn't really do horror anyway
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:47 PM) *nods* Yeah
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:55 PM) ugh... Okay. Well, I got the keycaptcha in, but it isn't working.
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 03:57 PM) AND... I broke it. *headdesk*
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) and I fixed it.
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) yay
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 07:01 PM) he had that interview too where he said he didnt like how shibata tries to recreate real ghost experiences, so i doubt he'd return  :icon_fallenwoman:
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 07:01 PM) i'd like him to though, ff4 was >>>
Yashuu : (07 October 2018 - 08:24 PM) a mess but still >>>>
Emi : (07 October 2018 - 09:29 PM) True. There were parts of 4 that I thought were really cool.
Cursed Lemon : (08 October 2018 - 01:29 AM) FF4 was awesome in terms of lore and atmosphere.
ItsukiFace : (08 October 2018 - 07:50 PM) Something ultra wicked, this way comes.
ナガクラ : (09 October 2018 - 06:08 AM) I like the atmosphere of 4
Butterflychaser : (09 October 2018 - 02:16 PM) 4 really was the bees knees. Managed to stray from several elements of the original series whilst retaining the overall feel
Emi : (09 October 2018 - 04:05 PM) agreed. I really loved the playable character twist too.
Chou : (09 October 2018 - 04:13 PM) 4 has honestly taken the top spot from 2 for me, as my #1 fave
Chou : (09 October 2018 - 04:14 PM) Also i like that the bot account is Baymax hahaha
ItsukiFace : (11 October 2018 - 02:53 AM) Hi, Chou. It's nice to see you here. ☺️
GregZerO : (21 October 2018 - 02:05 PM) Just Bought "Remothered:Tormented Fathers" since it had a halloween discount.So I'll let you know my opinion about it when I play it.The Siren creator said its great hmhmhm

Photo
- - - - -

Media Mix video archive

Fatal Frame Fatal Frame V Makoto Shibata Keisuke Kikuchi Zero Movie Event Interview Video

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 07 July 2015 - 07:36 PM

Putting this in misc. since it's both the game, the movie and some things that are neither.

Finally got around to editing and uploading the files, so I thought I may as well post them in case anyone feels like a nostalgia kick from almost a whole year ago.

First is the original conference from last July. Night 1 is a playthrough of FF1 done by several of the better known Niconico LPers (Shibata is a special guest in part 2). Night 2 is an event to celebrate the completion of the Fatal Frame movie, showing the actresses screwing around inside the Chiba Aeon mall before the advance screening and talking about the movie. Night 3 is a bunch of writers telling ghost stories, and later on Shibata and Mari Asato show up to join in. Night 4 is a stream of a "haunted location" where the ghost of a pretty girl is meant to show up (spoiler: it's Ayami Nakajo), followed by a comedian doing a ghost hunt and screaming a lot. The final night has a guest performance by Jamosa, followed by a sort of free talk with the actresses, Kikuchi and the Kadokawa guys, and a good chunk of the movie being shown and commentated on. The game release special is 80 minutes of prerecorded footage of Ayami Nakajo and Aoi Morikawa playing Fatal Frame 5, so obviously there are spoilers in there for the intro and first chapter of the game.

Note: the final night release special is blocked in South Korea, because Kadokawa don't want you seeing Itsuki blowing on anyone's nails. Sorry, South Koreans.

Media Mix conference

Night 1, part 1

Night 1, part 2

Night 1, part 3

Night 2: Movie Completion Event

Night 3, Ghost Stories

Night 4, Haunted Location Stream

Final Night: Movie Release Special

Game Release Special

• midwinter, Yashuu and Hex like this

AAHOrHo.gif

#2 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:20 PM

This is awesome.  My internet went down during the comedian's ghost hunt, so now I can finally see whether or not anything mind-blowingly paranormal happened (I have high hopes).  I'm also hoping the screenshot of the galaxy made it into Ayami's convincing, and not at all forced, ghost CCTV because that was brilliant.  I mean, very spooky.  (ovo)b

In the absence of a folklorist award, have an impressed Makabe.  You've earned it.   :icon_makabe:

#3 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,181 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:43 AM

Ahhh, these are great, thank you for uploading them! I was afraid Staff-san would be lost to the mists of time, and future generations of fans wouldn't believe us. :staffsan: Also Makoto Shibata's amazing Camera Obscura shirt! Good times.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame V, Makoto Shibata, Keisuke Kikuchi, Zero Movie, Event, Interview, Video

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users