Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo
- - - - -

Deep Crimson Butterfly Ghost List

Deep Crimson Butterfly Ghost List Guide

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

Thread by Semajor

1. The Wandering Woman          (Dark Return)
  2. The Woman in the Box           (Dark Return)
  3. Denizen of the Dark               (Dark Return)
  4. Torch-Wielding Villager           (Dark Return)
  5. Sickle-Wielding Villager          (Dark Return)
  6. Pole-Wielding Villager            (Dark Return)
  7. The Drowned Woman             (Dark Return)
  8. Main Slain by Kusabi             (Dark Return)
  9. Woman Slain by Kusabi         (Dark Return)
  10. Veiled Priest                         (Dark Return)
  11. Mourner                                (Dark Return)
  12. Broken-Necked Woman         (Dark Return)
  13. The Cut Man                         (Dark Return)
  14. Twin Girl Spirit                       (Dark Return)
  15. Twin Girl Doll
  16. The Broken Woman              (Dark Return)
  17. The Dollmaker                      (Dark Return)
  18. Denizen of the Dark              (Dark Return)
  19. Girl in the Red Kimono          (Dark Return)
  20. Girl Playing Tag                    (Dark Return)
  21. Boy Playing Tag I                  (Dark Return)
  22. Boy Playing Tag II                 (Dark Return)
  23. Head of Kurosawa House      (Dark Return)
  24. The Bound Man                    (Dark Return)
  25. Girl in the Bloody Kimono      (Dark Return)
  26. Woman at the Door
  27. Man on Veranda
  28. Woman by the Net
  29. Woman Climbing Stairs
  30. The Standing Woman
  31. The Solitary Woman
  32. The Standing Woman
  33. Strangled Woman
  34. The Strangler
  35. Hide-and-Seek Boy
  36. Peeping Boy
  37. Woman with Radio
  38. Hidden Girl
  39. The Twin Seeker
  40. The Searcher
  41. Fearful Villager
  42. Motionless Woman
  43. Woman by Veranda
  44. Charmed Mayu
  45. Standing Man
  46. Boy in the Storehouse
  47. Gate Surveyor
  48. Stone Surveyor
  49. Well Surveyor
  50. Man Outside Shrine
  51. Child in the Shadows
  52. Man Under Bridge
  53. Stranded Woman
  54. The Floating Woman
  55. The Sunken Woman
  56. Woman in the Bloody Kimono
  57. The Waiting Priest
  58. Terrified Man
  59. Mayu Walking Upstairs
  60. Escaping Villager
  61. The Captor
  62. The Dragged Man
  63. Man Looking Back
  64. Child by Doll Stand
  65. Speaking Man
  66. Calling Man
  67. Woman in the Garden
  68. Defeated Man
  69. Man Beyond the Drape
  70. Footsteps in the Dark
  71. Man Awaiting Ceremony
  72. Child Opening Door
  73. Child Looking at Hole
  74. Running Child
  75. Boy Running By
  76. Storeroom Investigator
  77. Imprisoned Man
  78. Crawling Shadow
  79. Master of the Ceremony
  80. Man Saying Something
  81. Man Through Window
  82. Priest Awaiting Twins
  83. Butterfly Tome Priest
  84. Twin Tome Priest
  85. Kusabi Tome Priest
  86. Repentance Tome Priest
  87. The Scholar
  88. Imprisoned Mayu
  89. Woman on Walkway
  90. The Butterfly Chaser
  91. Storehouse Wanderer
  92. The Weeping Woman
  93. The Weeping Girl
  94. Man Examining Wall
  95. Underground Explorer
  96. Staring Woman
  97. Child on Beam
  98. Hide-and-Seek Girl
  99. Man in Study
  100. Hide-and-Seek Child
  101. Man Entering House
  102. Man in the Shadows
  103. Priest Opening Seal
  104. The Peeping Doll
  105. The Peeping Twin
  106. Hidden Man
  107. The Fleeing Twin
  108. The Fleeing Doll
  109. The Vanishing Twin
  110. The Vanishing Doll
  111. Fleeing Doll
  112. Fleeing Twin
  113. The Sitting Twin
  114. The Sitting Doll
  115. Man Entering Room
  116. Peeping Child
  117. Man Through Wall
  118. Girl Facing Death
  119. Doll with Arm
  120. Twin with Arm
  121. Escaping Twin
  122. Girl Guarding Box
  123. Woman in the Corner
  124. Girl Showing Box
  125. Girl by Box
  126. Pinned Man
  127. Crushed Man
  128. Yoshitatsu Kiryu
  129. Woman in Photograph
  130. Weeping Mayu
  131. Escaping Girl
  132. The Fleeing Girl
  133. Rushing Girl
  134. Timid Girl
  135. Itsuki in Happy Times
  136. Mutsuki in Happy Times
  137. Chitose in Happy Times
  138. Twin Boy
  139. Chitose Remembers I
  140. Chitose Remembers II
  141. Chitose Remembers III
  142. Roaming Shadow
  143. The Imprisoned Boy
  144. Running Girl
  145. Playing Boy
  146. Fleeing Boy
  147. Girl Behind Kimono
  148. Boy in Alcove
  149. Boy on Veranda
  150. The Grasping Arms
  151. Jumping Woman
  152. Leaping Woman
  153. Lady Kureha
  154. Man Slain by Daughter
  155. Brother at Grave
  156. Sister at Grave
  157. Imprisoned Girl
  158. Yae Kurosawa
  159. The Repentance
  160. Yae with her Sister
  161. Sae with her Sister
  162. Sae Kurosawa
  163. Yae's Embrace
  164. Sae's Embrace
  165. Yae Plotting Escape
  166. Sae Plotting Escape
  167. Man Trapped in Cell
  168. Maiden in White
  169. The Failed Kusabis
  170. The Elder Twin
  171. The Younger Twin
  172. Mayu by the Abyss
  173. The Waiting Woman
  174. Woman Beyond Drape
  175. The Wandering Woman
  176. Woman in Courtyard
  177. Woman in Alter Room
  178. Man Looking Down
  179. Dangling Arm
  180. Armless Woman
  181. Hellbound Shadow
  182. The Trapped Woman
  183. Miyako Sudo
  184. Masumi Makimura
  185. The Fallen Woman
  186. Arms from the Dark
  187. Woman Facing Window
  188. Ryokan Kurosawa
  189. Seijiro Makabe
  190. Dwellers in the Dark

#2 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:36 PM

Post by Hex

- In Ch.1 (possibly Ch.2), look out the window in the Osaka House's kimono room.  Three villagers should pass by.
- As mentioned, in Ch.7 you can get two hidden ghosts from the Kiryu House.  Don't forget to check the stairway for Fallen Woman's!
- During Ch.7, after you defeat Chitose for the last time, go to the Tachibana Twins's room and you'll find three ghosts.  
- Also during Ch.7 (after defeating Chitose), head to the Projector room and you'll find another 3 ghosts (thanks midwinter!).
- In Ch.9, before heading to the Kureha Shrine w/ Mayu, go back into the Decayed Tree and you'll find two ghosts there.

Does anyone know if you can still get that picture of Yae in front of Itsuki's cell?  Is it only on Nightmare mode?  I can't remember but I'll keep my eye open for that one and let you know.

Chelsea post

in chapter 2, after you get the villagers, you can pull back the kimono between the cupboard and the other side of the room where the kimono box is. There is a little boy back there who prompts you to raise the camera, but I can't catch him. Is it possible? That it prompts you makes me think it is, but I do so and he vanishes. Anyone managed to get him?

Semajor Post

Yes, I got him the first time I tried it when I had the camera. The trick getting ghosts like them, especially the one of

Masumi strangling Miyako in the Alter Room, behind the broken slide door, as soon as you get the camera

is to not look at the object, but to look at the "A" button prompt, as soon as you see it disappear let go of A, as the game is now looking for you, and get read to press B to ready the camera. Doing this saves about half a second of fumbling around, which is enough time for some of these ghosts to vanish.

128 Shivering Woman Kiryu House
Raised Tatami Room Was drenched in Malice and shivers eternally from the icy cold.

142 Failed Kusabi A Passageway Could not endure the Cutting Ritual. Their bodies line a passageway.

92 Crimson Kimono
(Chitose Tachibana) Tachibana House
Hall Chitose Tachibana. Brother killed in Crimson Sacrifice Ritual. Pleads for Itsuki's return.

97 Storehouse Bound
(Sae Kurosawa) Osaka House - Tachibana House Sae Kurosawa. Going to see Itsuki, unaware of his death. Sees dead Itsuki.

96 Fallen Mayu The Old Tree Mayu fell into the Old Tree. She mumbles whilst having a nightmare.

I think that Crimson Kimono is made redundant by the cutscene that plays instead. I think Storehouse Bound is replaced by some of the new ones, or was just taken out. And Fallen Mayu didn't seem to be there, but I see no reason for Failed Kusabi and Shivering Woman to be taken out, and yet I've not found them.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what I'm missing. I think I've probably got all the ghosts that were in the original, so maybe I'm missing some new ones that I didn't spot. Also, with some luck I'll soon be able to confirm if the Dark Returns count towards completion. I've run into so many Sickle-wielding Villagers that one HAS to return sooner or later, and when that happens I should be able to check easily if the completion percentage goes up.

Post by Vina

142 Failed Kusabi
Clean out the Mourners in the tunnel. Walk back near the crack with the mummy. You might need the Sense function.
edit: it's said that you need to examine the crack that looks into the Osaka basement to activate it.

An interesting new stationary ghost:

Man Slain By Daughter
Location: Final Chapter - Front of Kiryu House. I believe you need to inspect the window first.

I'm also at 95%. I know I'm missing the three ghosts in the Tachibana Twins room still.

#3 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

Dark_Shiva post

Hellbound Shadow is a Hard exclusive ghost, at least that's how it  was in the PS2 version. You can find it in Osaka House, in the corridor of the Sunken Hearth Room (I think that's what it's called now). As for the timing...I think you need to go in there during the time when Sae leads you to Itsuki's Storehouse, but it could be that you have to go get the Hellbound Shadow pic before actually going to/entering the Storehouse. (You can also look this up in old FAQs for the PS2 version, the ghost used to be called "Pulled Shadow" then)

For Leaping Woman, refer to the last two pages of the Dark Return Ghosts topic, you should find all the info you need there;)

The Fallen Woman: In chapter 7, after you get your camera back, return to the Kiryu House. Go back to where you saw the cutscene of/fought Broken Woman ("Falling Woman" in the PS2 version) and go upstairs. Aim your camera down through the broken handrail.

Hex post

Failed Kusabi must have something to do with difficulty, like Hellbound Shadow.  I'll give Hard mode a go and see if anything shows up.  

- Hidden Man is in Ch.6, Kiryu Entranceway.  Just before the door leading to the Hanging Doll Room, you'll see a closet with double doors.  Examine it.  

- Hide-and-Seek-Child is in Ch.5, upstairs in the Osaka House.  Examine the table to look under it and you'll find her.

- Hide-and-Seek-Boy
Ch.1, Kimono Room, Osaka House.  Look behind the kimono next to the window.

- Charmed Mayu
Ch.2, the street between the Kiryu and Tachibana Houses.  As you get near the street where Mayu encountered Sae, you'll hear a chime.  Quickly run around the corner and snap a photo of Mayu.

- Man Under Bridge
Ch.2, Whisper Bridge.  Check underneath the right side of the bridge.

- Stranded Woman
Ch.2, Whisper Bridge.  Run along the shore on your right; out in the lake you should see a little island thing.  The ghost is there.

- Hide-and-Seek-Girl
Ch.5, Osaka House.  Upstairs you'll find a table.  Examine it and you'll find her.

- Yoshitatsu Kiryuu
Ch.7, Kiryu House.  After you get the camera from the tunnel, backtrack into the Kiryuu House and go the Doll Maker's Room.  His ghost should be on the table.

- Happy Times x3
Ch.7, Tachibana House.  Defeat Chitose for the final time and head back to Itsuki and Mutsuki's room (the one with the mummy).  

- Chitose's Memories
Ch.7, Tachibana House.  Same as before but head to the Projector Room after you've been to the twin's room.

- Leaping Woman
Ch.8, Heaven Bridge.  Defeat Broken Neck at the cemetery (for the Tsuchihara Crest) and head back to the Heaven Bridge.  Examine the street below.

- Lady Kureha
Ch.9, Kureha Shrine.  After the villagers take Mayu away, head into the shrine and you'll trigger this ghost.

- Brother At Grave
Ch.9, Old Tree.

- Man Slain By Daughter
Ch.9, Kiryuu House.  Examine the window outside the Kiryuu House (next to the main doors).

- Imprisoned Girl
Ch.9, Storehouse.  Instead of rushing off to save Mayu, go to Itsuki's cell and check up the stairs.

- Yae Kurosawa
Ch.9, Misono Hill.  Go to the torii gate Mio & Mayu used to enter the village.

- The Repentance.
Ch.9, Great Hall.  Examine the fireplace Sae stood next to during the massacre.  

- Sae/Yae with her sister.
Ch.9, Doll Room.  Remember the room you found Mayu in with the dolls?  Head up there and you'll trigger both ghosts.

- Sae Kurosawa
Ch.9, Doll Room.  Same room, just check behind the screen where Sae and Yae were sitting.

- Sae/Yae's Embrace
Ch.9, Master's Room (the room with the Tome puzzle).  Pick up the crystal at the back of the room to trigger the ghosts.

- Sae/Yae Plotting Escape
Ch.9, Makabe's cell.  Check the bookcases at the back of the cell.

- Man Trapped In Cell
Ch.9, Makabe's cell.  You'll get this one as you approach the cell.

- Failed Kusabi
Ch.9, Mourner's Passageway.  Defeat all the Mourners and examine the last cave in (the one that leads to the Osaka House basement).  Backtrack upstairs and look out for a crack in the wall.  You should see mummies.  

- The Wandering Woman
Ch.1, Osaka House.  Instead of peeling back the cloth, head upstairs, across the landing and go downstairs.  You'll come out further down the corridor and should be able to take a picture of her there.

- Woman in Courtyard
Ch.1, Tatami Room.  Instead of going straight to the room where Miyako was killed, head into the room with the barred window that lets you see into the garden.  She should walk past.

- Masumi Makimura
Ch.9, Great Hall.  Check the closet.

- Ryokan Kurosawa
Ch.9, Kurosawa Altar Room.  Examine the shrine in the center of the room.

- Dwellers in the Dark
Ch.10, Hellish Abyss.  As you fight Sae, check the edges of the Abyss.

Dark_Shiva

Vanishing Twin/Doll should be very easy, they can't really be missed. After taking the pictures of The Fleeing Twin/Doll in the Hanging Doll Room in Kiryu House, enter Kiryu Corridor (on the map it's called Tatami Roon - Corridor) and Vanishing Twinn/Doll will appear right in front of you.

Girl by Box: The only way you could have missed this is if you stopped looking for the doll parts after getting the two arms, and then went directly to fight the dollmaster. Instead, go through the Projector Room and to the Storage Room. There will be a third (and empty) box, and the girl will be standing in front of it.

Pinned Man: He's a hidden ghost in Kiryu House (Stairway, near Raised Tatami Room)

Arms from the Dark: I think you can only get these on your second playthrough. They're in the Tachibana House, Shoji Room (the hands come out of the well below the staircase).

Woman Facing Window: In Chapter 8, before going to see Itsuki, walk past the Osaka House towards Misono - East (I'm using the names on the map to make this easier) so you can see the window Itsuki always looks through. Sae should be standing there.

#4 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:40 PM

Jolly Doll Post

Chitose Remembers - After defeating Chitose for the final time head to the Tachibana Projecter Room.

Dark_Shiva post

Denizen of the Dark: She's an enemy and pretty rare I think. The only place I know of where she definitely will appear is the Kiryu House in Chapter 7, when you have your camera back. She should appear in the Corridor of Contrasts, and I think she also appeared for me in Tatami Room - Corridor.

Hide-and-Seek Boy: At the beginning of the game (Osaka House), once you have your flashlight, he can be found hiding behind one of the kimonos in the room where Woman in Box appears. You have to peek behind the kimono, and as soon as the "Peek" option disappears let go of the A button and be ready to press B as soon as he appears, because he vanishes VERY quickly.

The Searcher & Fearful Villager: You apparently got The Twin Seeker, right? These two appear at the same time in the same location. Osaka House, Dressing Room, Chapter 2. Peek through the window.

Woman by Veranda: Osaka House, Chapter 2. Return to the back room and she will be standing there. You have to look around a bit with your camera, I believe your filament won't react to her presence for some reason.

Stranded Woman: When you get to the Whispering Bridge for the first time, walk along the shore to the right and your filament should turn blue. She's a hidden ghost, somewhere around that little island you can see there.

The Waiting Priest: He'll appear behind you right after entering Kurosawa House for the first time.

The Weeping Girl: After getting the key from Osaka House's hidden basement, walk towards Kiryu House. She'll appear on your right, a few steps before you reach the savepoint. Your filament won't react to her, but if you pay close attention to the screen you'll know she's there (the screen will flicker a bit when she appears).

Hide-and-Seek Child: Right before entering Kiryu House for the first time, go to the Graveyard.

Woman in the Courtyard: Right at the beginning of the game, when you enter Osaka House for the first time, go to the Large Tatami Room.

Hellbound Shadow: This can only be found on Hard, and on no other difficulties. It's in Osaka House. The Ghost List says it's in the Sunken Hearth Room, but it actually appears in the Dirt Corridor. I believe this is in Chapter 5, after taking the picture of Weeping Woman (Sae).

Masumi Makimura: Kurosawa House, Chapter 9. Return to the Storage Room (the small room next to the Great Hall where the Kusabi appeared).

Arms From the Dark: Chapter 7, Tachibana House, Shoji Room. I think you have to peek into the well first for the arms to appear, and I'm not quite sure if this is time sensitive. Best try getting them as soon as you have your camera back, before anything else.

Crawling Shadow: In Kurosawa House, when you and Mayu enter the Filthy Storeroom the first time. Walk along the Storeroom Walkway and it will appear behind you.

The Strangler & Strangled Woman: When you get the Camera Obscura at the beginning of the game.

Peeping Boy - In Chapter 1, instead of picking up the diary that will trigger the second battle against Miyako and end the chapter, walk past the diary into a corner (the one from which you can peek to get Woman with Radio in Chapter 2). Peeping Boy will appear above you.

Girl in Bloody Kimono (Dark Return):
Does this mean you only need her Dark Return picture, or don't you have her on your list at all yet? If the former is the case, then note that Dark Returns DO NOT count towards Ghost List completion. Also, they are usually random, but Girl in Bloody Kimono (Sae) is an exception to that rule: You can force her into Dark Return mode by "defeating" her in under 2 minutes.
If you're still missing Sae's Ghost List entry completely, however: You only get to fight her at the end of the game if you have seen all of the events in Chapter 8, and you have to defeat the Kusabi in less than 5 minutes (otherwise you'll get the Shadow Ritual Ending).

To see the Chapter 8 events, you must NOT take Mayu to the giant tree. Instead, take her to:
- Itsuki's Storehouse
- Kiryu House Projector Room
- Walkway connecting Kiryu and Tachibana Houses (examine the door at the end)
- Whispering Bridge
Once you've seen all of the events, proceed normally (=take Mayu to the tree). As mentioned already, at the end of the Final Chapter you have to defeat the Kusabi in less than 5 minutes. This will allow you to descend the stairs and trigger Chapter Zero.

The Twin Seeker:
You got The Searcher and Fearful Villager, right? Twin Seeker is the third of the group. In Chapter 2, peek outside the window in Osaka House, Dressing Room.

Man Under Bridge:
When you reach the Whispering Bridge for the first time, walk to the right and peek under the bridge.

Man Awaiting Ceremony:
This one is tricky. You can only get Man Beyond the Drape OR Man Awaiting Ceremony in one playthrough, never both. This means avoid triggering Man Beyond the Drape, because otherwise Man Awaiting Ceremony won't appear. They're both found in the Kurosawa House Entranceway at the beginning of Chapter 4. Man Beyond the Drape is triggered by examining the bloodstained double-doors, so don't do that. Instead, examine/unlock the door you just got the key for to trigger Man Awaiting Ceremony.

Kusabi Tome Priest:
This one is obvious. You apparently have the other Tome Priests, and this one is in the same location at the same time. This is near the end of Chapter 4, when you're looking for the two keys. Enter Master's Room while you still hear the priests talking, if you enter too late they won't appear.

Hide-and-Seek Girl:
During the time when you're looking for the hidden underground passage in Osaka House, go to Osaka Parlour and peek under the table.

Hide-and-Seek Child:
Right before ending Chapter 5 by entering Kiryu House, go to the Graveyard.

The Vanishing Twin/ Doll:
(EDIT: Ooops, got them mixed up with one of the other twin pictures^^" Here's the correct description:)
At the beginning of Chapter 6. Upon entering Kiryu Corridor, they will appear in front of you.

Yoshitatsu Kiryu:
After getting your camera back in Chapter 7, immediately return to the Forbidden Room in Kiryu House.

Woman in Photograph:
Same as Yoshitatsu Kiryu, but in Kiryu Altar Room.

Roaming Shadow:
When walking towards Itsuki's Storehouse at the beginning of Chapter 8, it will appear to your right inside the broken house (exact location on the map: "Osaka House - Front").

Running Girl:
You got Fleeing Boy, right? There are 3 children running away from you when you enter Osaka House in Chapter 8, and the girl is the leftmost one.

Playing Boy:
Same as Running Girl, but he's somewhere to the right. It's usually best to get either both boys or the girl in one playthrough. Getting the girl and one of the boys will be hard and might require 2 playthroughs.

The Grasping Arms:
Chapter 8, Osaka House, Back Room. When you find the boy hiding there, look towards the garden and you'll see the arms reaching out of a window.

Leaping Woman:
After defeating Broken Necked Woman in Chapter 8 to get one of the crests, go to the walkway connecting Kiryu and Tachibana Houses (map: "Kiryu-Tachibana Passage"). You can peek down on one side.

Lady Kureha:
Right after the beginning of the final chapter/Chapter 9 (= after leaving the giant tree with Mayu), enter Kureha Shrine and take a few steps forward.

Brother/Sister at Grave:
Right after the beginning of the final chapter (= after leaving the giant tree with Mayu), re-enter the giant tree.

Imprisoned Girl:
Final Chapter; enter Itsuki's Storehouse and walk up the stairs.

Yae Kurosawa:
Final Chapter; go to the torii gate on the hill where the girls entered the village (map: "Minakami Village Misono").

The Repentance:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Great Hall.

Yae/Sae with her Sister:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Doll Stand Room.

Sae Kurosawa:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Doll Stand Room.

Yae/Sae's Embrace:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Master's Room. Pick up the item and they should appear.

Yae/Sae Plotting Escape:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Cell.

Man Trapped in Cell:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Cell.

The Failed Kusabis:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Deep Path. This one is tricky. Kill all the Mourners (or abuse the glitch to get rid of them) so they don't bother you. After killing the last two, walk down the stairs and peek through the hole on your left; you'll find a Type-0 Film. Go back upstairs and look for a long crack in the wall. You can get them even without peeking through, I think.

Mayu by the Abyss:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, The Abyss. After fighting the Kusabi, go downstairs and take a picture of Mayu before the cutscene starts. This is not possible with every ending, but you will definitely get it if you fulfilled the requirements for fighting Sae.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For all of the following ghosts, you need the Sense function, which is unlocked after clearing the game once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arms from the Dark:
Chapter 7, Tachibana House, Shoji Room. After getting your camera back, peek into the well beneath the stairs. Afterwards, the hands should be reaching out of it. I'm not quite sure, but I think this is time-sensitive somehow, so I suggest doing this as soon as possible.

Ryokan Kurosawa:
Final Chapter, Kurosawa House, Altar Room.

Seijiro Makabe:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Rope Chamber.

Dwellers in the Dark:
For this one, you have to make sure you get to fight Sae at the end of the game (= you need to see all the events with Mayu in Chapter 8, then defeat the Kusabi in under 5 minutes). During the battle, run around the Abyss to the opposite side and look into the Abyss with your camera.

Woman in Photograph:
After getting your camera back in Chapter 7, immediately return to the Altar Room in Kiryu House.

Weeping Mayu
Chapter 7. When you find Mayu locked inside the room in Tachibana House, take a picture of her before doing anything else.

Rushing Girl:
Chapter 7, Tachibana House, Tatami Room. After fighting Chitose in this room, she will run towards the door.

Roaming Shadow:
When walking towards Itsuki's Storehouse at the beginning of Chapter 8, it will appear to your right inside the broken house (exact location on the map: "Osaka House - Front").

Running Girl/ Playing Boy/ Fleeing Boy:
Chapter 8, Osaka House. Once you enter the Sunken Hearth Room, these three children will run away in various directions. I believe it's impossible to get all of them in one playthrough. I suggest to either get the girl (left), or both boys (right). Getting both boys might require one or two reloads, but it is definitely possible.

Girl Behind Kimono:
Chapter 8, Osaka House, Osaka Parlour. When you're playing hide-and-seek with the children, you get to take a picture of each of them when you find them. You probably just missed taking this one, because you have to find all of the children to advance the story.

Boy in Alcove:
Same as Girl Behind Kimono, but in Osaka Grand Tatami Room.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!For some of the following ghosts, you need the Sense function, which is unlocked after clearing the game once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woman Beyond Drape:
Chapter 1, right after entering the Sunken Hearth Room. Miyako will be standing behind the drape/curtain in front of you.

Woman in Altar Room:
Chapter 1, Osaka House, Dirt Corridor. When returning from the Back Room, before finding the Camera Obscura. You have to be fast to get this one, because she vanishes very quickly.

The Trapped Woman:
Osaka House, Osaka Storage Room. I believe this is in Chapter 5, but I'm not 100% sure. It's a hidden ghost picture of Woman in Box. Try peeking into the box if she's not there.

Seijiro Makabe:
Final Chapter; Kurosawa House, Rope Chamber.

Completing the ghost list unlocks optimal function in the shop

#5 OFFLINE   Persephone

Persephone

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRogetsu Island

Posted 27 March 2013 - 03:55 AM

I know that Hellbound Shadow was only available to get in Hard mode in the PS2, but does that still apply to the Wii version as well?

#6 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:00 AM

@Persephone: Yeah, it does, from what I remember.

#7 OFFLINE   Persephone

Persephone

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 64 posts
  • LocationRogetsu Island

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:50 AM

OK. Thanks. :)

#8 OFFLINE   Reika

Reika

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYou tell me :P

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:13 PM

Can't find:

69. Man beyond drape                       Entranceway

When or how to trigger??

Trying to deal with my mothers death (died 21-01-2013)

I miss her very much.

#9 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:34 PM

In Chapter 4 when you reunite with Mayu, instead of unlocking the door to the right of the Entranceway, head down the corridor to the main doors and try to open them.  Man Beyond Drape should be triggered behind you.

#10 OFFLINE   Reika

Reika

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:38 AM

In Chapter 4 when you reunite with Mayu, instead of unlocking the door to the right of the Entranceway, head down the corridor to the main doors and try to open them.  Man Beyond Drape should be triggered behind you.

Already tried. No Man Beyond Drape.

I miss her very much.

#11 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Are you absolutely sure you didn't try to unlock the door with the key?  Depending on your actions you can either get Man Awaiting Ceremony or Man Beyond Drape but not both.  

#12 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:44 PM

how do you get the woman with radio? and is there a trick to getting them to dark return? I need to get a few ghosts to do that to get it on my list also.Another question (sorry for all the questions I don't like to bug people) whats the glitch to get rid of the mourners in the tunnel area?

a80Suw0.png

#13 OFFLINE   Reika

Reika

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:19 PM

how do you get the woman with radio? and is there a trick to getting them to dark return? I need to get a few ghosts to do that to get it on my list also.Another question (sorry for all the questions I don't like to bug people) whats the glitch to get rid of the mourners in the tunnel area?

Chapter two right at the spot where the child was at the end of Chapter one (peeping child if not mistaken)

you get to see 'investigate' with A there a woman stares at the radio.

Are you absolutely sure you didn't try to unlock the door with the key?  Depending on your actions you can either get Man Awaiting Ceremony or Man Beyond Drape but not both.  
I asked my friend and he's convinces that he first checked the door to get 'Man Awaiting Ceremony' which he already had before trying the front door.
We still miss some in Chapter 1 so the next gameplay Man Beyond Drape is a 'go' thnx guys :)

I miss her very much.

#14 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:58 PM

Remember not to double post.  If you want to quote multiple people, just use the quote tags.   :)

and is there a trick to getting them to dark return? I need to get a few ghosts to do that to get it on my list also.Another question (sorry for all the questions I don't like to bug people) whats the glitch to get rid of the mourners in the tunnel area?

As far as we know, no.  One of our admins discovered the requirements for Blooming in FF4 (open space, 1/4 health and maybe something else?  I can't remember someone help me ouuuut) which could apply to DRs too but it's possible they are just random.  I'm not sure I've heard of a glitch that gets rid of Mourners though.  

#15 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

thank you Reika and Hex ^ ^ I really appreciate it. I goggled the mourner glitch apparently, you get to a certain point in the tunnels going to fight the kusabi in the original and in the remake the mourners will just disappear not respawn. But I haven't tried it yet myself. I'm thinking about just fighting them on easy to get the ghost. I don't want to do it on my nightmare run :P

a80Suw0.png

#16 OFFLINE   StormS

StormS

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:09 PM

Hey to everyone. I searching for "Cut Man" ghost. I know that is a hostile ghost, but I don't know where he is (place, chapter or chapters, if he shows more than one). I will be greatfull for any tips.

#17 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:19 PM

You have to complete the Bloody Ring Sidequest to fight him.

Spoiler

#18 OFFLINE   niaamakura

niaamakura

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 21 posts
  • LocationElympios

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

Can someone help me how to get man examining wall?

Already ctrl+f it here but no clue though, thank you very much! :D

#19 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,206 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

In Chapter 5, when Mayu's trapped in the cell, go to the Osaka House before you see Itsuki and look in the Altar Room. That should trigger Man Examining Wall. :)

#20 OFFLINE   niaamakura

niaamakura

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 21 posts
  • LocationElympios

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:30 PM

Wow! I've never tried that before, I always dashed to Itsuki after the Mayu trapped scene lol

Thank you very much for the answer! :D

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Deep Crimson Butterfly, Ghost List, Guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users