Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

Film Release Outside Japan

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 01 November 2014 - 08:39 AM

So I came across a picture on FaceBook and decided to look more into it with the URL provided leading me to the film Distributor Encore Films. The film was released already in Singapore on October 23 and from another source it will release in Sweden on November 6 during what it seems to be a film festival with English subs.

Official Encore Films site here

On Encore Film's official YouTube page they have uploaded a trailer with English subs

TV Spot 1 / TV Spot 2

I guess this topic can be used to update others about other releases outside of Japan.

Edited by ナガクラ, 01 November 2014 - 09:09 AM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 06 May 2015 - 03:32 PM

Apparently the film is going to be shown at the Fantasia International Film Festival in Montreal this July/August. It's not up on the official site yet, but it's mentioned in two articles. Yay?

#3 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 275 posts
  • Location???

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:04 PM

Does that mean that there are some chances for the DVD/Blu-Ray to be released in Europe?

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#4 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:25 PM

I'm not sure! I don't know much about how these things work. I think the idea of film festivals is to increase exposure for lesser-known foreign or low-budget movies, and possibly that makes it more likely that someone will pick it up for distribution, so... I hope so! I assume since it was shown in Stockholm the translation into English is already done, so that can't hurt.

#5 OFFLINE   TomoChan

TomoChan

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 290 posts
  • LocationChamber of Thorns

Posted 11 May 2015 - 04:46 AM

Hope they localize the movie, :P be one less thing for me to import...

a80Suw0.png

#6 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:59 PM

It's also getting a Korean cinema release, by the looks of things. (I think the girl in the picture is a kpop idol, and someone on tumblr is helpfully translating her instagram captions, so it showed up in search.) I'd like to see the full poster; I wonder how many people are going to go expecting a movie of FF2 and be disappointed...

ETA: I did a little bit more digging and found two posters - it's going to be released under the title 령 <저주받은 사진>, if anyone else wants to have a look. I really like the look of the second poster, the one with just Ayami Nakajo in front of some psychedelic vegetation. The first one is just kind of false advertising, though - not only does it include FF2 art, they've done a weird photoshop job on Ayami's eyes to make her look much more creepydead than she did in the actual movie.

Attached File  Zero Movie Korea 1.jpg   310.34K   16 downloadsAttached File  Zero movie Korea 2.jpg   270.58K   17 downloads

• Yashuu likes this

#7 OFFLINE   GregZerO

GregZerO

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 275 posts
  • Location???

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:06 PM

It's nice that it will get released in Korea too but I actually don't like either of the two posters.The first one because (as mid said) they changed Aya to a more ''creepy'' with that bad photoshop and because it is kind of misleading.About the second one,it looks cheap to me like a fan made poster.Those pink colours dont fit wih the movie it doesn't show anything to make you want to see that movie,its just a girl in the woods.A concept that could be interesting but its too close,the colours are not my thing,her legs,the part of the forest we see and its overall cheap-looking to my eyes.

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#8 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 28 August 2015 - 06:03 AM

bootleg spotted if you want it click me!

I wonder why Amazon allows bootleg products. I wonder if the subs are good :/

Edited by ナガクラ, 28 August 2015 - 06:03 AM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users