Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:05 AM) yeah, there are a couple of different versions, i think
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:06 AM) i tried removing the voiceover from the quiet version, and it's okayish, but it affects the music a bit too because the melody line is someone humming instead of an instrument
midwinter : (22 January 2019 - 11:13 AM) anyway, it's here if you want it!
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) thanks a lot for everything mid :)
GregZerO : (23 January 2019 - 10:54 PM) I really enjoy the soundtrack and i wanted to have it
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:15 PM) no problem! I like it a lot, too, it's very pretty :D
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!

Photo

Do you want Miku.... [End Spoilers]

Fatal Frame V Endings Miku Hinasaki

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:08 AM

So I guess in the game you can change Miku's fate whether she lives and stay with Miu or fades away to the other side and Miu acknowledges Miku is dead. Which would you choose?

I guess I would choose that shes already dead. If Miku didn't find what she was really looking for and nothing bit her in the butt then why leave your kid without a parent? Spirited away and being stuck in limbo for a long time and still alive is bull crap to me. maybe she decided it was a mistake to have a kid then ran away with Rei to somewhere far far away where no one knows they exist yet and have a long lasting lesbian relationship and lived happily ever after. In the end, I think its best to let the damn girl rest for once. Shes been though a lot and missed out on Miu's birthdays, graduation, wedding, having kids, etc

So how bout you guys?

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 143 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 05:24 AM

There are only so many curses one can survive without it looking ridiculous. It also makes no sense that Miku was able to live on the mountain for 10+ years without getting killed. So yeah, I believe Miku died.

kuontag.png

#3 OFFLINE   gekkai

gekkai

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:42 AM

To me, when I first saw Miku's ending, it was the good one where she survived. At that moment I thought that "Wow, Fatal Frame has happy endings?" 

After that I saw the ending where Miku is dead. The second I saw that, I was like "yup, thats definitely the canon ending that the series will follow for the sequel." 

#4 OFFLINE   Lolita

Lolita

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:24 PM

I think its fitting that she dies

She's been through so much I just feel she should finally be allowed peace

#5 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:39 AM

There are only so many curses one can survive without it looking ridiculous. It also makes no sense that Miku was able to live on the mountain for 10+ years without getting killed. So yeah, I believe Miku died.

It actually does make sense. There's a thing where the maidens put inside the black box don't visibly age or die or change at all, because they're in a suspended state, which explains (and I believe the game outright says) why she still looks just like she did the day she vanished, and managed to avoid being killed by ghosts the whole time.

I got the end where she survives, but honestly it's still completely unsatisfying.

Spoiler

• Rheo, AnimalLover47999 and gekkai like this

AAHOrHo.gif

#6 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 433 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:10 AM

It actually does make sense. There's a thing where the maidens put inside the black box don't visibly age or die or change at all, because they're in a suspended state, which explains (and I believe the game outright says) why she still looks just like she did the day she vanished, and managed to avoid being killed by ghosts the whole time.

I got the end where she survives, but honestly it's still completely unsatisfying.

Spoiler

Or those couple of months she goes chasing after Mafuyu... Again...

I think she just needs to be laid to rest once and for all. They can always torture Miu in her place for a while XD lol

#7 OFFLINE   gekkai

gekkai

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:13 AM

Spoiler

Wow, thats new information to me!! I didn't know that the black box suspends time. Now it makes more sense to me that Miku didn't age. 

#8 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 433 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:18 AM

Wow, thats new information to me!! I didn't know that the black box suspends time. Now it makes more sense to me that Miku didn't age.

I figured it was something like that. Also, when people are "spirited away" it's said that they don't age because time moves differently for them.

#9 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 500 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 02 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

Spoiler

... I've been depressed about it

30vipvk.jpg

#10 OFFLINE   Lolita

Lolita

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:29 PM

Wait...how come she was nearing the end of her natural life span?

#11 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Stefano's Obscura

• Haori Inspector
  • 822 posts
  • LocationThe white sands of limbo

Posted 02 October 2014 - 05:49 PM

She gave birth to a yomiko, a child between a living and a dead person, which shortens your life.  Loving Mafuyu became literally unhealthy.

• Melvina10 likes this

#12 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 500 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:56 PM

Given that death is when a life ends, thus reducing her lifespan. Getting the baby, born between birth and death... In exchange, her life was given away by a small amount... thus she still lives, but lost a few months or years ahead or so...

She gave birth to a yomiko, a child between a living and a dead person, which shortens your life.  Loving Mafuyu became literally unhealthy.

but isn't it loneliness? :c

30vipvk.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Endings, Miku Hinasaki

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users