Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:09 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 01:11 PM) And yeah the after credits killed me too :C
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:07 PM) Good reasoning!  It definitely made me weigh the different options like you said.
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:18 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:30 PM)
Hex : (13 February 2018 - 02:36 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:32 PM)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:35 PM) ^The only reason why I accept these motives is because he was an asshole in his whole life,I can easily imagine getting so much money and success with bad ways,he loved R. ofcourse but that didnt change that fcat that he could be a bad person in general reacting wrong/bad again in a more personal/family related problem
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:36 PM) (i mean i can imagine him being an asshole in his life in general,its not confirmed anywhere)
GregZerO : (13 February 2018 - 03:42 PM)
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 10:21 AM) Love you all!!
Mr Johnny : (16 February 2018 - 02:41 PM) Beyond comprehension.
midwinter : (23 February 2018 - 11:52 AM) New Siren thing coming in March! http://comip.jp/z/SIREN.html
Hex : (23 February 2018 - 12:33 PM) Ooh, that's cool.
GregZerO : (24 February 2018 - 03:55 AM) ohhh thought it was a new game.....but at least they havent forgotten it
Eisenalex : (03 March 2018 - 12:31 AM) We got Tomie today!
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) Just finished BtS episode "farewell" and I'm sad and nostalgic
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:07 PM) :(
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) Remember when FF used to have endings like that in FF2 & 3?Aghh  LiS is one of the the only games that reached (almost?) the same emotional level that FF2/3 endings have done to me
GregZerO : (10 March 2018 - 10:10 PM) messed up grammar for no reason but u get the point

Intro chapter on youtube

Fatal Frame V Video Walkthrough

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   gekkai

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 02 October 2014 - 06:46 AM

I cringed every time I saw that pop up. What the heck is a "grance"? I seriously have no idea what it could possibly mean.

It probably wanted to say "Fatal Glance" Like taking a peep at the ghost's memories. "Fatal" probably because they wanted it to be the same as "Fatal Frame"

#62 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

• Spirited Aways
  • 416 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 02 October 2014 - 11:21 AM

It probably wanted to say "Fatal Glance" Like taking a peep at the ghost's memories. "Fatal" probably because they wanted it to be the same as "Fatal Frame"

That would make sense. Now I just hear a native Japanese speaker trying to say "fatal glance" and it coming out "fatal grance" ... And i know its wrong and a little racist but its really funny.

#63 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 175 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:56 PM

Well, I mean....they kinda added to the stereotype. I also thought it was supposed to say 'Fatal Glance' since youre taking a glance into how they died, but then it hit me that there wasnt an 'L', there was an 'R' and I almost died laughing

• MacabrelleEnvy likes this

#64 OFFLINE   Rheo

• Spirited Aways
  • 497 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:16 PM

I did feel the first chapter was a bit too quick and intense (when I saw the women coming out of the water I was like "WHOAH they just dropped the poor girl right into the boiling pot didn't they"? xD
I could also use less boobage, but overall, especially in the second chapter, things slowed down and were very, very good. I wish I knew what they were saying as well! I think the game looks awesome and I'm hoping very hard they'll bring it to US/EU! *---*
I didn't feel that the rating killed the flow, but that's incredibly subjective from my part. It felt like going through different chapters of a short story novel. Probably things will start to mix and mingle in the middle *O*
Also the graphics are very pretty. That house in the second chapter feels so creepy, and I'm not even playing, ahhhh :DD

Boiling pot, LOL.

now I agree with you ;A;

you always take the words out of my mouth. LOOOL

One, Three, and Four, my favorite characters as of now.
Two? No. Five? No!
and Zero? NO!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Video Walkthrough

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users