Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo
- - - - -

Is You Haibara Dead?

You Haibara Fatal Frame IV Project Zero IV Question Answered

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

This left me really puzzled, is he still alive in the hospital or is he a ghost. I mean he appears and disappears all the time, and when Kirishima throws him off the building his body is gone...

#2 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:05 PM

He's dead. He died in the fall with Kirishima. I guess his body just doesn't appear because the moment is focusing on Choushirou and his big revelation or something.

AAHOrHo.gif

#3 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

Wait, so, the Kirishima levels are played AFTER his fall, meaning it's some kind of cycle? You begin lying there and you end that way?

#4 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

Yes, he's dead all along. As far as we can tell he's been repeating this cycle ever since... or maybe just "awoke" when Ruka etc. arrived. Not entirely sure but yes. The chase, fall etc. all happened before the story. He died 8 years before this.

AAHOrHo.gif

#5 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:31 PM

8 YEARS? My whole life is a lie.

#6 OFFLINE   Yashuu

Yashuu

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 309 posts
  • LocationNaked under a haori

Posted 21 January 2013 - 11:36 PM

Indeed, and if you listen to some of his tapes, it seems like he's come to this revelation before... pretty grim.

ZR9JeXg.gif
i will jiggle into your soul

#7 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 508 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:14 PM

Grim, but possibly one of the BEST twists of Fatal Frame storytelling in a while. ;_; Playing a ghost character the whole time and not realizing it.

I find that there is a lot about You we just don't find out.. that he really is a lot more twisted then what we are given.

• saralizzy1981 likes this

#8 OFFLINE   Magamdy

Magamdy

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 211 posts
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 22 January 2013 - 01:59 PM

Well, I'll take that in consideration the next time I play the game... So Choushiro is basically a Japanese Bruce Willis...

• saralizzy1981 likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Chasind_Valentine

Chasind_Valentine

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 91 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 03:48 PM

I agree it's one of the most shocking of twists, it really got me to think for a second after it happened. Then Sayaka is standing there after he falls from the roof I'm just like "Wait... what?" But I was always wondering about You's body, but I did always assume he was a ghost when you saw him in game for some reason though

It's great! :')

#10 OFFLINE   Meadz

Meadz

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 26 posts
  • LocationNew England

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:03 PM

I have to agree, it was the best twist ever and, in my opinion, it makes him an even more interesting character.  It's one of those things which makes a second playthrough worth it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: You Haibara, Fatal Frame IV, Project Zero IV, Question, Answered

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users