Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (24 January 2019 - 05:16 PM) i never would have thought of trying to edit it if you hadn't brought it up
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:24 AM) glad i did :P
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) Also for some reason BCL according to my antivirus pc or something is not a secure page  :thinking:
GregZerO : (27 January 2019 - 02:42 AM) and its weird cause 99% of the pages on he internet are "secure"
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) https://www.youtube....h?v=jDadONMsXjw
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:10 PM) amano's new song doesn't sound bad
GregZerO : (04 March 2019 - 11:14 PM) and the video is like a fan singing koe or something lel
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:24 PM) ooh, i like it
midwinter : (05 March 2019 - 02:25 PM) it sounds more like her old stuff
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:19 PM) indeed,I hope someone will upload the full version soon
GregZerO : (05 March 2019 - 08:20 PM) mid how are ur japanese going?
Tigermausbaer : (20 March 2019 - 10:22 AM) Hello everyone! :)
Rheo : (14 April 2019 - 10:10 AM) Hi!
Rui Kurosawa : (20 April 2019 - 01:50 AM) Hi!
TheJake : (31 May 2019 - 09:27 PM) In FF4, are spirit points only used for the shop?  It seems like you just need these crystals for upgrades, but I'm not 100% sure. :P
Kicksville : (02 June 2019 - 01:29 PM) The save point shop and the post-game shop after you're done (for costumes and such)
suprimeking : (24 June 2019 - 12:40 PM) anyone here
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C

Photo

[Android App] "ZERO" Battery Widget

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,158 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 25 September 2014 - 05:41 AM

First we get a movie (technically two of them) and now a mobile app too? There isn't much for me to say about this app. Yes its in English but it seems rather boring. What I like is it has a percentage of your battery life and under it is a blue butterfly. While this app is a bit "meh" I would like to thank CHelsea for letting us know on the chat. And yes for the second time ITS IN ENGLISH (for some reason).

To download this app to your android device please click here

How to Download
PC
Login to your google account and click on Install and it will download to your device.

Device
Go to the Play Store on your phone and search ""Zero" Battery Widget" and download it

Functions
Games - by pressing this you can unlock images in the gallery. It seems you need to share it via social media (another way of promoting I see). There are 9 images in all while about 2 of them are already unlocked (they are completely random). You are limited to 4 or 5 clicks. Chances are you will get an ad or you will unlock a new image of Aya (changes are 5/1). When you run out you have to wait a while to get them all back so you can try to unlock more.

Kill Task - I'm not sure what this does, I guess it force closes any ongoing apps on your phone.

Alarm - this will take you to your default phone alarm menu

Calculator - Self explanatory, nothing to see here

Volume - Allows you to control your sound settings on your phone

Display - Allows you to control the brightness on your screen.

Networks - Allows you to control what is connected to your phone (Wifi, Data, GPS, etc)

Apps - I guess from here you can access your apps and delete some

Reception - Tells you how strong your signal is (it notes some devices wont support this)

Live Wallpaper - Sets wallpapers for your phone (this does not seem to work for my phone)

More Apps - ads and nothing more every time you click it

Widgets - Allows you to select any widget you have unlocked (the 9 images I've mentioned before)

Other
If you touch on Aya's face the image will change and when you let it go it will change back. You do have a setting menu which is a gear at the top right.

• Yashuu likes this

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#2 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 434 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 25 September 2014 - 12:56 PM

Hmm. Weird. I would much rather they tried Zero Sound or the other one I can never remember the name of (where you actually fight ghosts n stuff) again. Or at least some sort of little fun fatal frame style camera app like the photo mode in Spirit Camera or something >.>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users