Signups for the 2017 Christmas Exchange are open! Come and join us for spooky festive gifts!

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
midwinter : (08 November 2017 - 03:29 PM) Ok, playing with headphones is definitely superior
midwinter : (08 November 2017 - 03:31 PM) I knew the music in Rei's house changed after Miku's chapters start but I never noticed it has these little bumps and rustles that make it sound like something's moving in the house
midwinter : (08 November 2017 - 05:41 PM) also there is more ghost talk during Kei's phone call!
midwinter : (08 November 2017 - 05:41 PM) i couldn't hear most of it, though, I need to listen again
Hex : (08 November 2017 - 06:12 PM) Yesss, headphones.  I think you can hear doors being closed in Rei's house too.
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:03 PM) Damn, I didn't know they were closing down the miiverse until too late.  My screenshots.  :(
midwinter : (09 November 2017 - 01:40 PM) Argh, no backups? That sucks :(
Hex : (09 November 2017 - 01:48 PM) On the bright side, I still have an album full of pretty scenery and Hisoka looking confused.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) Nintendo shouldn't have shut down Miiverse.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) People loved it.
AnimalLover4... : (10 November 2017 - 05:59 AM) And they should have incorporated it onto the Switch.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:51 AM) Finally finished TEW2, t'was excellent.
GreekShadow : (12 November 2017 - 05:14 AM) I'm glad you enjoed it Hex!How was it comparing to the first one though(,which i personally disliked)?
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:11 PM) I've only played the first for a few hours (didn't like it much either), but it was a big improvement.  The gameplay is fun, the stealth works a lot better, the open world map isn't too big but there's sidequests (one with a cool ghost lady!) and some interesting things to do.
Hex : (12 November 2017 - 12:17 PM) I was really impressed with the story since it was one of the things that put me off the first. The last 20 minutes were so good, definitely one of the best endings I've seen in awhile.
Daz Hinasaki : (12 November 2017 - 07:17 PM) Hey guys I'm finishing fatal frame 1 on my twitch channel tonight! :) love you to join me https://www.twitch.tv/chunzbunz
GreekShadow : (13 November 2017 - 05:36 AM) oh sounds cool thank you hex!And for me also the story of the first one put me off,glad the second one is better
Hex : (16 November 2017 - 12:01 PM) TIL: ghost marriage is actually practiced in China.   :staffsan:
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) O_O
Rheo : (16 November 2017 - 12:13 PM) oh yeah there's a local movie here called The Ghost Bride and the actress playing that is half-Chinese

Photo

"鳥籠 in this cage" Full version

Fatal Frame V Amano Tsuki Soundtrack

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   roventiar

roventiar

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:45 PM

http://www.nicovideo...atch/sm24514384

• Hex and calne like this

#2 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 203 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 21 September 2014 - 03:51 PM

Oh my goooosh it's perfect!

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#3 OFFLINE   soqna1

soqna1

Crimson Butterfly

• Spirited Aways
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 05:42 PM

So, that 'leaked version' was accurate. Just had a low quality audio.

And, can someone work these lyrics out? I can't understand everything, but for what I got,

omg ;;

#4 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 777 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:05 PM

Ah, 4:34 onwards is much nicer now the quality is better.  I haven't got this out of my head since the trailer, thanks for posting.  

#5 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 21 September 2014 - 06:22 PM

Won't even attempt at all to transcribe it because I'm bad enough at hearing things without the obscuring of sounds, but I'm getting things about a bird that won't fly, waiting for "you" far away, with its wings folded and just standing there, letting off a steadily fading colour during time it spent locked up inside a rusty cage, wanting someone to hear its cries, crowing into the shut-off skies, soft rain falling, and then I think... wanting the mud to be washed off it or something? I don't know; that part's the hardest to hear.

Now it's about how long it's been hidden away by time, even the faintest light causing pain; could someone pull apart its wings, wanting to go off and find freedom, chorus again... Engraved into its eyelids, "your" face melts away into the pitch black darkness, a cold rain falls, something about holding hands I can't quite hear...

Weird part with the high-pitched voices (which I still don't like, for commentary's sake)...

Murmur vanishing into the water... thinking as it sank... don't understand the last part at all...

Chorus again... aaand the end.

It's not terribly poetic when laid out like that, but we're going to have to wait for lyrics to leak/be officially released before it can be made anything more of, probably. By me and my terrible hearing ability, at least. The quick and dirty version: it's about a sad bird. Unless it's metaphorical. In which case everything above sounds super awkward.

...It'll sound a lot prettier than that once we figure out what the words are, yeah.

Get ready to start speculating for endings?

AAHOrHo.gif

#6 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,128 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

I dont like it but I also dont hate it. Its somewhere in the middle. Jaded maybe?

Those drum beat though...

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#7 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 284 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:35 AM

It's also in youtube now: https://www.youtube....h?v=mzKcpf47EjU

But yeah, gotta say that I like it. A lot.

Even thought it won't make me cry and chills like Chou and Koe does. But maybe when I'll see it in the game.. :>

#8 OFFLINE   NiksKozukata

NiksKozukata

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 22 September 2014 - 10:48 AM

is this the official full ver. or its only a mix

#9 OFFLINE   gekkai

gekkai

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 22 September 2014 - 12:28 PM

Wow, this song is beautiful!!!!! 

Amano Tsuki has never failed to impress me. 

#10 OFFLINE   Homuranagi

Homuranagi

RED CHILLI HOT PEPPER????

• Crazy Noisy Bizarre Admin
  • 422 posts
  • LocationDuwang Town

Posted 24 September 2014 - 04:47 AM

A full version of the PV has been uploaded, apparently for 24 hours only. Watch it here. (You will need a NicoNico account to get in, though.)

The single was meant to be released today, but they're having problems with the iTunes version (it's only 43 seconds long, just the chorus) so they're trying to sort it out - oddly enough I don't see the song on Amazon, either, but maybe I'm not looking hard enough. Seems to be working everywhere else - of course, the places you can only buy from inside Japan. Back to waiting.

AAHOrHo.gif

#11 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Lingering Shadow

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,128 posts
  • Location日上山

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:10 AM

24 hours? THats interesting. [Edited - midwinter]

Edited by midwinter, 24 September 2014 - 07:16 AM.
Removing text

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#12 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,124 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 24 September 2014 - 07:16 AM

Please don't post instructions on how to download copyrighted material. I'm sure people can figure it out for themselves if they want to, but it's against the rules here.

#13 OFFLINE   kusabireika

kusabireika

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 4 posts
  • LocationLanvaldear :)

Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:04 AM

uhm so the full version release today uhm .... I hope its ok to ask err uhm what is the lyric is the same as old ff theme song?

I love both Kiniro no Corda, K-ON!! and FF and High School DxD ^_^

#14 OFFLINE   Aya

Aya

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 63 posts
  • LocationNJ, USA

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:44 PM

uhm so the full version release today uhm .... I hope its ok to ask err uhm what is the lyric is the same as old ff theme song?

I posted the lyrics on a separate post. Maybe Homuranagi can translate them for us. :3

ffsigcopy.jpg

OpZero founder 43e63ebfa83c600b448ddba04293c00d-d4x76wf

#15 OFFLINE   koko

koko

Lost Twin

• Administrators
  • 150 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:46 AM

Does anyone know where this can be downloaded (by purchase, of course). I've only found some Japanese stores, and since I cannot fully understand Japanese it's a tad difficult. 

Edit: The Japanese websites that I have tried does not allow me to purchase the song since I'm abroad. 

#16 OFFLINE   GreekShadow

GreekShadow

Jelly Bisquit

• Spirited Aways
  • 246 posts
  • LocationGreece

Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:23 AM

I like it,but i think that the "high-pitched voices" part could be replaced with something else,like something actually nice.

tumblr_mayvegYZYE1rnbk4so1_400.gif

#17 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,124 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:31 PM

They seem to have fixed the iTunes listing now:

https://itunes.apple...gle/id917998894

I think it should work outside Japan.

#18 OFFLINE   Reika

Reika

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYou tell me :P

Posted 09 October 2014 - 03:51 PM

Can someone find the full romaji lyrics? I can't find them anywhere

Trying to deal with my mothers death (died 21-01-2013)

I miss her very much.

#19 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Lighthouse Climber

• Haori Inspector
  • 777 posts
  • LocationZero Stage

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:31 PM

Look and you shall find.

#20 OFFLINE   Reika

Reika

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 99 posts
  • LocationYou tell me :P

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

thnx ^^

Trying to deal with my mothers death (died 21-01-2013)

I miss her very much.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Amano Tsuki, Soundtrack

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users