Anyone trying to register a new account:

The forums are currently being targeted by spambots, so new registrations will have to be manually approved by an admin. I'll try to check the list at least once a day, but if you want to be approved more quickly, or if you've been falsely marked as a spammer, please message elwing.alcyone at Gmail.

- midwinter

Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
suprimeking : (10 July 2019 - 11:11 AM) discord is acting up on me again
Gbarchetta : (28 July 2019 - 06:20 PM) Urgh, I want a new entry in the series :(
Jamie : (28 July 2019 - 07:29 PM) Same here :C
Meital : (29 February 2020 - 08:45 PM) GabSmolders is having Fatal Frame marathon on Twitch! Just FYI if you're interested watching someone play FF :)
Rheo : (23 April 2020 - 10:38 AM) Been so long
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 06:21 PM) You better run.
ItsukiFace : (28 May 2020 - 08:46 PM) I'd rather be dry, but at least I'm alive.
thomas06 : (25 July 2020 - 10:32 PM) Hey Guys!
NuMetalWolf : (30 August 2020 - 09:46 AM) It's been 6 years.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:36 PM) 12, actually. I wasn't counting the time i spent here before the move out.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:39 PM) To whoever reads this, I wish you all good luck.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:46 PM) Stay safe, everyone.
NuMetalWolf : (02 September 2020 - 05:47 PM) Bye.
suprimeking : (07 November 2020 - 02:02 PM) hey is discord working for everyone else
NuMetalWolf : (21 November 2020 - 03:15 PM) I don't think there's been anyone on this site in a long time. This is sad.
Rheo : (08 December 2020 - 03:40 PM) no one's actually saying anything in the posts either
ItsukiFace : (10 December 2020 - 03:04 PM) The site's just going through a bit of a dry spell, I'm sure the tempo will pick up soon enough.
ItsukiFace : (30 December 2020 - 06:34 AM) Happy Holidays, BCL Family!
Meital : (06 January 2021 - 01:54 PM) It's 2021 and 20th anniversary for Fatal Frame series this year! I missed you guys!
Tigermausbaer : (06 January 2021 - 11:54 PM) Hello, i wish everyone a happy new year!

Photo

Miku Hinasaki EVOLUTION

Fatal Frame Fatal Frame III Fatal Frame V Miku Hinasaki Graphics

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   NiksKozukata

NiksKozukata

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

10702037_10152471052883515_2241728971486

• Emi and Rheo like this

#2 OFFLINE   Kenshin 4

Kenshin 4

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 219 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:03 AM

The new design is great !

Can't wait to play the game.

#3 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:45 AM

She just keeps getting prettier and prettier. Actually, I'd like to know what her estimated ages are between the games.

#4 OFFLINE   zachillios

zachillios

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 31 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:48 AM

She just keeps getting prettier and prettier. Actually, I'd like to know what her estimated ages are between the games.

I was thinking it's been about 20 years or so. Miu is probably 15 or something close to that, 4 years for Miku to become an adult and conceive a child. 

Z5NAsTF.png

#5 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 298 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:50 AM

I really like the new design too.! 

You can actually see how she grows up and I really like they way she looks :>

That poor thing tough, can't get the rest. But I really like how they did take Miku to the game, the ghosts never will stop the haunting.

I'm just wondering that was there a pause between 3 and 5 where Miku did not "see things other people can't".? Because did she say in the trailer something like "I can see things just as before?". 

#6 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 204 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:11 AM

Like my friend said "I'm sure she made a pact with demon to look eternally young in exchange of having to go through all kinds of paranormal bother for the rest of her life".
Couldn't have said it better.

I love it that even with new model, she's still recognizable and not looking a completely different character, like what happened with Mio and Mayu in Wii Edition (in my opinion).

• Jenny likes this

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#7 OFFLINE   NiksKozukata

NiksKozukata

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:25 AM

Like my friend said "I'm sure she made a pact with demon to look eternally young in exchange of having to go through all kinds of paranormal bother for the rest of her life".
Couldn't have said it better.

I laughed so hard hahaha :D  :D

#8 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 75 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:13 AM

Miku's asian. Asian genes work differently than other people genes. I refer to this wonderful chart for reference

Spoiler

In all seriousness though, I am interested in seeing exactly how old she's supposed to be in this game, cuz there's no real indication as to how long after FF3 this is, nor does she really look like she's aged all that much (granted, her other designs don't entirely make her look like she's 17 and 19 anyway...)

But yes. Miku yes. Oh my god Miku yes.

Edited by sora2522, 19 September 2014 - 10:13 AM.

#9 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 298 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

Miku's asian. Asian genes work differently than other people genes. I refer to this wonderful chart for reference

Spoiler

In all seriousness though, I am interested in seeing exactly how old she's supposed to be in this game, cuz there's no real indication as to how long after FF3 this is, nor does she really look like she's aged all that much (granted, her other designs don't entirely make her look like she's 17 and 19 anyway...)

But yes. Miku yes. Oh my god Miku yes.

Lol, I was gonna say the same thing xD 

I love it that even with new model, she's still recognizable and not looking a completely different character, like what happened with Mio and Mayu in Wii Edition (in my opinion).

And I fully agree with you. I reallyreally liked how she still looks Miku and not some random woman who happens to have the same type of clothing and claiming that she is her. ^^

#10 OFFLINE   Emi

Emi

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 516 posts
  • LocationSomewhere with a camera...

Posted 19 September 2014 - 10:20 AM

The wiki mentions her ages in previous games. (There was confusion since the American import changed her appearance and made her 'older')

They did settle on an age in ff3 though that corresponded with the Japanese version. ( I can't remember if that was 15 or 17 though).

#11 OFFLINE   NiksKozukata

NiksKozukata

Missing Person

• Spirited Aways
  • 71 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:14 PM

BTW I'm going to proper translate the trailer 2 of fatal frame v the one with the camera obscura

#12 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 437 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:42 PM

I really like the new design too.!

You can actually see how she grows up and I really like they way she looks :>
That poor thing tough, can't get the rest. But I really like how they did take Miku to the game, the ghosts never will stop the haunting.
I'm just wondering that was there a pause between 3 and 5 where Miku did not "see things other people can't".? Because did she say in the trailer something like "I can see things just as before?".

She says at the end of the first game that she stopped seeing things. In the third game I think the only ghosts she encounters are while she's asleep? So I don't know if she ever actually started "seeing things" again in that one. Otherwise, maybe the new quote eludes to the time during the third game and what happens immediately after causing her to "see things" again?

#13 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

High School Student

• Spirited Aways
  • 143 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:02 PM

She has indeed aged very well. You can really see the evolution in graphic design in the past 13 years in her design.

According to Fatalframe.wikia.com, she was suppose to be 17 years old in the Western versions of Fatal Frame and 19 years old during Fatal Frame 3. Assuming Miku had Miu at the age of 20, she'd be well in her 30's by now.

kuontag.png

#14 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:54 PM

I'm thinking more Miku had Miu shortly after FF3 [given shes 17 in FF, 19 in FF3, its not uncommon for people to start having children at 20] so 16 years has passed since FF3, Making Miu 15, Miku 35. I work with people at 33 who look 25, so looking young mid-30s isnt too surprising.

technologiccopy.png

#15 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 437 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:15 PM

Maybe we see her just as she looked when she disappeared after she had Miu? It's possible that the parts showing Miku are flashbacks (other than the end of the trailer obviously) or that she's been suspended at that age while she's been "spirited away".

#16 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 502 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

oh lol I was supposed to do this. It's alright XD

Hmm, she still looks young. Surprisingly, perhaps as she would be in her 30s now. Maybe there's something going on that had happened to her though @_@

other than that, there's no difference: she still ties her hair in ponytail XDD

maybe in the game we'll see her with her untied long hair? at the end of the trailer she might be the one on the boat because Miu called her, and then... she is wearing that robe, so I suppose you need to remove anything unnecessary for the ritual like a ponytail clip or choker or something, I guess?

#17 OFFLINE   Jenny

Jenny

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

She's wearing a bridal attire, the ritual seem to be about marrying the living to the dead, and her boat is going to the opposite direction from Miu....

Please don't let her die !

#18 OFFLINE   gekkai

gekkai

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 49 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 21 September 2014 - 02:31 PM

Is it me, or is Miku getting younger.. Miku doesn't even look much older than her daughter!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame, Fatal Frame III, Fatal Frame V, Miku Hinasaki, Graphics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users