Toggle shoutbox Shibaguchi's Office Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Take a business card at the door!
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:36 PM) it looks even sillier floating in space on its own with huge strangely aged yuuri and irrelevant... thing girl
Hex : (19 November 2014 - 05:38 PM) it's like they knew their relationship would be interesting, made it the cover and then forgot to put it in the game
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:40 PM) forgot to put miu in the game at all except to break us mentally
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:40 PM) rip sanity
midwinter : (19 November 2014 - 05:40 PM) i know yuuri's thing is just her top billowing out, but it's giving me anaconda flashbacks
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:42 PM) imagine the jiggle on that
midwinter : (19 November 2014 - 05:42 PM) so many missed opportunities
Hex : (19 November 2014 - 05:43 PM) how mentally prepared are we for the cut content though
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) not remotely
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) already trembling behind a desk
Hex : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) what if we turn the page and there's 20 unused ren outfits
midwinter : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) if it was good, i am 100% prepared to pretend it was all in the game and act as such
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) yuuri in 500 different styles of dress with slightly changed lace
Homuranagi : (19 November 2014 - 05:44 PM) one ren design "well, we thought that was more than enough, i mean we made him didn't we, shut up"
midwinter : (20 November 2014 - 05:10 PM) second week with no manga update?  :icon_lordhimuro:
Hex : (20 November 2014 - 06:51 PM) surely not :icon_tengai:
midwinter : (21 November 2014 - 04:24 PM) Urgent dispatch to Homuranagi
Rheo : (21 November 2014 - 06:06 PM) I've noted the next day of update for the manga in the topic so you would know how long to wait XD
midwinter : (21 November 2014 - 06:16 PM) Did they change it? Cause November 20th was yesterday
Homuranagi : (21 November 2014 - 11:16 PM) but where do i get some

Photo

Famitsu 17/9

Fatal Frame V Article Locations Miu Hinasaki Miku Hinasaki Shiragiku Haruka Momose

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

Missing Person

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 05:03 PM

I'm torn about the Miku reveal. On the one hand, I like that she is included. She has aged incredibly well. On the other hand, I'm not a big fan of linking each game together. I thought FF3 was too much in that regards.

Still, this game is looking better and better with every reveal :D

kuontag.png

#42 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 685 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 19 September 2014 - 08:44 AM

All the pictures from the Famitsu article are up in high quality on 4Gamer! Can I just draw your attention to this one?

No, not the purifying flame lantern, though that is pretty cool. I'm looking at the tab on the top right that says "Memo". This game has a notebook!

...Somebody other than me must find that exciting. *Hopeful look*

yuuribanner2_zpse9a9bdef.png

#43 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Assistant Photographer

• Members
  • 288 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:30 PM

All the pictures from the Famitsu article are up in high quality on 4Gamer! Can I just draw your attention to this one?

No, not the purifying flame lantern, though that is pretty cool. I'm looking at the tab on the top right that says "Memo". This game has a notebook!

So.. Different than Rei's or Mio's notebook? Like.. You actually have to write things down to remember and solve puzzles?!

#44 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 685 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:39 PM

Hmm, maybe! I was assuming it would be like Mio's Memo or Rei's Notebook, though. I just like when the main characters take notes.

#45 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Assistant Photographer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:45 PM

Hmm, maybe! I was assuming it would be like Mio's Memo or Rei's Notebook, though. I just like when the main characters take notes.

I agree! You get so much more information that way, both about the game and about the characters themselves. Was there not a notebook in 4 (i still haven't played it)?

#46 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 685 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:49 PM

There was! Choushiro had a handbook where he made notes about things. It was probably my least favourite character memo - all the entries were really short, and it didn't have pretty photos like Rei's notebook - but it had a few interesting details that weren't mentioned elsewhere.

#47 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Assistant Photographer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 12:58 PM

There was! Choushiro had a handbook where he made notes about things. It was probably my least favourite character memo - all the entries were really short, and it didn't have pretty photos like Rei's notebook - but it had a few interesting details that weren't mentioned elsewhere.

Oh well that does sound like the worst memo. I hooe it's more like Rei's with pictures and stuff :D which would make the most sense to me since Yuuri's out investigting things! She would need somewhere to keep all of her clues. Duder is a writer so if he doesn't keep a notebook with lots of notes then I would discredit anything he ever tries to publish, lol XD

#48 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

Missing Person

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 03:11 PM

Wow, those photos offer a wealth of new info. That almost looks like a doll that is attacking her. Also, judging by the wounds on theose shrine maidens, whatever went wrong on the day of the ceremony was pretty brutal.

Speaking of the ceremony, are there any theory threads on what the ritual might be? I'm curious to read what others think about it.

kuontag.png

#49 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Members
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:02 PM

Wow, those photos offer a wealth of new info. That almost looks like a doll that is attacking her. Also, judging by the wounds on theose shrine maidens, whatever went wrong on the day of the ceremony was pretty brutal.

Speaking of the ceremony, are there any theory threads on what the ritual might be? I'm curious to read what others think about it.

I dont think its attacking her, I think thats just the pose of the doll. If you look at the image right before it, the doll is still in the same pose, as are a few other dolls in the room.

As for the ritual, if it ties in a bit with the book, then probably something along the lines of picking a maiden to be sacrificed to the water in order to appease an angry spirit. The girl would have to be pure, but it seems this one failed because she felt resentment [of course, assuming Onion becomes the Black haired shrine maiden] for someone leaving her [Ren?]. Most of the rituals involve discarding attachment and the rituals failing because the maiden couldnt let go of a lover [FF, FF3], so following this pattern again wouldnt surprise me.

It would be really funny if it was because the maiden couldnt let go of a loved one the ritual failed, because Miku was in all the other games where that format too place [FF, FF3]. Miku keeps running into chicks with really bad luck in love xD

technologiccopy.png

#50 OFFLINE   calne

calne

Lost Twin

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • LocationHikamiyama

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

I'm just... crying that there's a falling ghost again...

Like... why... no, not again why would you do this to us Tecmo...

yuri.gif
hi i used to be beni kthxbye

#51 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Assistant Photographer

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 04:29 PM

Seriously! Whoever is responsible should be fired. I remember when falling woman scared the crap out of me in the 2nd game. This falling ghost is just laughable. What kind of face is that? It doesn't even look natural, or scary, or anything. It looks like cheap computer graphics!

#52 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Antique Browser

• Haori Inspector
  • 501 posts
  • Locationsomewhere reading the zero novel

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:24 AM

I'm looking at the tab on the top right that says "Memo". This game has a notebook!

HELL YES.  

Those pictures are lovely, especially this one.  The tunnel and cable car areas look so new and different and Watarai's mansion is just...note heaven.    Haruka's arm poking out of that box is pretty creepy.  

Hinasakis.  ;-;

shop_zpsa28c8a0e.png

#53 OFFLINE   Mircalla

Mircalla

Innocent Bystander

• Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:34 AM

p.s. she's with a boy. must be one of those romantic moments that we may see... >A<

(reminds me of Ai's backstory in Jigoku Shoujo~ o.o)

It reminded me of her too,but could the boy be Ren?I got that idea straight away,even though I couldn't understand what they were saying.I'll wait for a subbed trailer.

OMG MIKU!!!!Please be alive please,make it through the end of FF5 alive T__T And who is the father?I'm so curious.Could it be someone we know from the previous games?Kei maybe?Idk.

The game mechanics look amazing,everything looks amazing.I want this game NOW.Please enough with the torture already,localize this thing.

aurorasign.png

#54 OFFLINE   Hex

Hex

Antique Browser

• Haori Inspector
  • 501 posts
  • Locationsomewhere reading the zero novel

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:46 AM

There's a subbed trailer here.  I think the boy is supposed to be the folklorist who visits the woman with flowers.

shop_zpsa28c8a0e.png

#55 OFFLINE   Eiko82

Eiko82

Missing Person

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:00 AM

I dont think its attacking her, I think thats just the pose of the doll. If you look at the image right before it, the doll is still in the same pose, as are a few other dolls in the room.

Actually, the doll looks like it moved in those photos. The same isn't exactly the same. Its head is up straight in the photo with Yuuri but in the other photo, it's bent to the side. Also, the doll's left arm is much higher in the photo with Yuuri than the other photo. It could one of those 'Did that doll just move on its own' situations to creep out the player.

kuontag.png

#56 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Members
  • 376 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in NCR, Philippines

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:49 AM

Seriously! Whoever is responsible should be fired. I remember when falling woman scared the crap out of me in the 2nd game. This falling ghost is just laughable. What kind of face is that? It doesn't even look natural, or scary, or anything. It looks like cheap computer graphics!

Sorry I find this so funny that I was laughing. That's just a sharp eye right there, and also another thing is that the falling ghost coming from the sky seems like an inevitably wondrous new idea so RIDICULOUS. IKR? in an attempt to make the player cry! as if. XD I think I'll get freaked out and scared if this happens to me, go paranoid, thinking "KEEP LOOKING AT THE SKY WHO KNOWS PLEASE"

It reminded me of her too,but could the boy be Ren?I got that idea straight away,even though I couldn't understand what they were saying.I'll wait for a subbed trailer.

OMG MIKU!!!!Please be alive please,make it through the end of FF5 alive T__T And who is the father?I'm so curious.Could it be someone we know from the previous games?Kei maybe?Idk.

The game mechanics look amazing,everything looks amazing.I want this game NOW.Please enough with the torture already,localize this thing.

yeah maybe that could be him O: his destiny is calling him :v

if they don't localize it, WE HAVE TO FLY THERE, PROTEST THERE WITH AN ARMY OF ANGRY MOB OF FF PLAYERS

seriously, skip your classes or work.

we can't take this anymore.

HAHAHAHA

lol

well then. excuse me. do go on with your feels.

th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo2_250_zps034th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo6_250_zps979  
One, Three, and Four, my favorite characters as of now.
Two? No. Five? No!
and Zero? NO!

Cent? Check.
Octa? NO!
Dito? NO!
Decad? Check? XD

#57 OFFLINE   Reala

Reala

Photographer

• Members
  • 373 posts
  • LocationEdinburgh

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:21 AM

I wonder though will she bite the ghostly bullet this time, hope no. Seriously shes becoming a veteran at this, do you think now when a ghost appears she makes a cheesy pun and puts on a pair of black shades as someone screams YEAAAAAAAA instead of acting scared ?
 photo flandrebanner.jpg

#58 OFFLINE   sora2522

sora2522

Kid Playing Tag

• Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 09:02 PM

Sorry I find this so funny that I was laughing. That's just a sharp eye right there, and also another thing is that the falling ghost coming from the sky seems like an inevitably wondrous new idea so RIDICULOUS. IKR? in an attempt to make the player cry! as if. XD I think I'll get freaked out and scared if this happens to me, go paranoid, thinking "KEEP LOOKING AT THE SKY WHO KNOWS PLEASE"

Guys though...her face transcends beyond any sort of derp ever....

Crying so hard oh my god

EDIT: I'M WATCHING THE SUBBED SECOND TRAILER AND I JUST REMEMBER THAT SHE LITERALLY DOES FALL FROM THE SKY AFTER SINKING INTO THE GROUND JFC WHAT IS THIS GAME

Edited by sora2522, 22 September 2014 - 09:21 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Article, Locations, Miu Hinasaki, Miku Hinasaki, Shiragiku, Haruka Momose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users