Toggle shoutbox The Disco Shack Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Strobe lighting and the scent of musty old books rises from within the fog...
AnimalLover4... : (29 August 2017 - 09:39 PM) How about you?
Kouta Koikawa : (05 September 2017 - 01:26 PM) I remember how this forum used to be active. That was many years ago. We need a new game to make the forum active again.
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:29 AM) How about Fatal Frame Card Game?
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:35 AM) Couldn't find anything about it here
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) But it exist, quite long
yamibito : (08 September 2017 - 11:36 AM) http://www.fourhman.com/fatalframe/
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 09:05 PM) That card game looks so cool!
Rezz : (08 September 2017 - 09:46 PM) I c u, 2017 exchange
Eisenalex : (08 September 2017 - 10:11 PM) when do the exchanges usually start?
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) It varies, but usually around November
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:28 PM) Last year started very late because I wasn't planning to run it but then changed my mind
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:36 PM) Maybe will be earlier this year :3c
midwinter : (09 September 2017 - 02:52 PM) (To be clear, I didn't set up the forum this time, I'm assuming Hex did. So thank you, Hex!)
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) There's a Nintendo Direct coming.
Eisenalex : (11 September 2017 - 10:39 PM) I'm not holding my breath for it but a teaser for a new FF would be nice.
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It would
midwinter : (12 September 2017 - 08:39 PM) It's happening pretty late at night here, so I doubt I'll stay up and watch it, but I'd be happy to wake up to news
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 08:54 AM) Same for me. At least KT once stated that they have a little something in the works for the Switch and I doubt it'll only be FE: Warriors.
Eisenalex : (13 September 2017 - 10:57 PM) Now that was kinda disappointing. Didn't expect Doom and Wolfenstein. As expected, no FF news, unfortunately. I'm surprised that we didn't get a Smash 4 port announced or any news on Travis Strikes Back.
GreekShadow : (24 September 2017 - 01:19 PM) Did I loose something?Or TGS was too poor this year?Almost nothing new was announced for anything?

Photo

Famitsu 17/9

Fatal Frame V Article Locations Miu Hinasaki Miku Hinasaki Shiragiku Haruka Momose

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Kazuko

Kazuko

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 97 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:30 PM

I can't even say anything properly right now because AHHHHHHHH MIKU SOB

りがとう、けど。。。

4tvar8.png

tumblr_inline_oicei4xitO1s0fmkz_540.png

1htlc0.gif

#22 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

What if maybe whatevers in the box, this 'black water' [as it looks like the water pouring out in the trailer was black] possesses the person put into it, maybe turning them into a 'God' [much like the idea of the twin sacrifice ritual, turning the other into a butterfly/god] and thus alters the body much like in FF2?

umm... could be? XD still it seemed to be a nice theory or whatever it's supposed to be called, hehe sorry ;w;

th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo2_250_zps034th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo6_250_zps979  
One, Three, and Four, my favorite characters as of now.
Two? No. Five? No!
and Zero? NO!

#23 OFFLINE   MacabrelleEnvy

MacabrelleEnvy

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 400 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques and Cafe

Posted 17 September 2014 - 06:59 PM

Aww poor Miku. When will she catch a break?

#24 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

Vampire Slayer in Training

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:28 PM

In one of the CMs you can see Miku (why didn't anybody catch this?).
She dose strike a resemblance to Ayaka Komatsu
mikuff5small_zps03e3c2f2.png 

Spoiler

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#25 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:31 PM

We did catch it, it's on Facebook and in the sidebar. :P

#26 OFFLINE   Forkxx

Forkxx

Unknown Victim

• Spirited Aways
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:32 PM

Miku is now the most tormented character in Fatal Frame history, damn.

#27 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:34 PM

We did catch it, it's on Facebook and in the sidebar. :P

I was talking about the CM

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#28 OFFLINE   midwinter

midwinter

Tsukimori Shrine Admin

• Gentleman Scholar
  • 1,092 posts
  • LocationKurosawa Antiques

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:46 PM

Can you post the screenshot where she appears, then? I only see Haruka.

#29 OFFLINE   fallenangel411

fallenangel411

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 28 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 07:47 PM

MIKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

PLEASE NINTENDO.  GIVE THIS TO US. FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT'S GOOD AND DECENT IN THIS WORLD.

• Forkxx, CakeCorpse and Lolita like this

#30 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:07 PM

Can you post the screenshot where she appears, then? I only see Haruka.

oh my bad. It turns out to be someone else. The only thing missing was Miku's choker(?). I've only seen this CM once and instantly thought it was Miku
20cSIIp.png

Edited by ナガクラ, 17 September 2014 - 08:07 PM.

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#31 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:22 PM

Yeah, I was going to say shes missing the chocker and the bangs are different. Its close though.

technologiccopy.png

#32 OFFLINE   ナガクラ

ナガクラ

• Spirited Aways
  • 1,115 posts
  • LocationSunnydale

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Yeah, I was going to say shes missing the chocker and the bangs are different. Its close though.

exactly my point Lol

Anti-Operation Zero
QgZMNB9.png

#33 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 17 September 2014 - 08:55 PM

TUNNELS/CAVES ARE BACK!! MIKU IS BACK!!!!

and damn that girl's kimono is dope.

Seriously, this game has everything to be my favorite one and if it fails to do so then I'll be disappointed for the rest of my life.

Now, let me cry of happiness because Miku survived. 

ABID1K8.jpg

#34 OFFLINE   MaruDashi

MaruDashi

Lost Twin

• Spirited Aways
  • 175 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:05 PM

TUNNELS/CAVES ARE BACK!! MIKU IS BACK!!!!

and damn that girl's kimono is dope.

Seriously, this game has everything to be my favorite one and if it fails to do so then I'll be disappointed for the rest of my life.

Now, let me cry of happiness because Miku survived. 

Well, yeah, its no canon she survived FF3, but that doesnt mean she survived FF5 ;]

technologiccopy.png

#35 OFFLINE   Meital

Meital

Assistant Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 267 posts
  • Locationwith Onion-san

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:10 PM

oh my bad. It turns out to be someone else. The only thing missing was Miku's choker(?). I've only seen this CM once and instantly thought it was Miku
20cSIIp.png

I thought in the videos screenshot it's the little boy who is with Onion-san Shiragiku ? http://s1299.photobu...c22f9d.png.html  ^^

#36 OFFLINE   deer

deer

Kid Playing Tag

• Spirited Aways
  • 85 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 17 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

Well, yeah, its no canon she survived FF3, but that doesnt mean she survived FF5 ;]

Don't crush my dreams please. :(

ABID1K8.jpg

#37 ONLINE   Rezz

Rezz

Mama Miya

• Spirited Aways
  • 89 posts
  • LocationLurking

Posted 17 September 2014 - 11:28 PM

So does this mean we're going to see Miku in every odd-numbered Fatal Frame game? On the one hand, I do so love Miku. It's interesting to see what was going on in her life from after Fatal Frame 3. I wonder who the father is, then :V Also this means she didn't hook up with Rei DANGIT.

On the other hand: LEAVE BRITNEY MIKU ALONE /cries under a blanket. Also I really hope she isn't there just for. Yanno. Cash cow purposes. And adds some real extra exposition and depth to the story by her presence rather than just being thrown in arbitrarily. Cuz repetitively bringing back popular characters from earlier in the series directly starts to feel like some companies are just doing it to reel in old fans the cheap way and make more money. "Look guys! We put a previous character in! Make sure you buy the game cuz they were your favorite right?"

Wetter you are the stronger your spirit power is, other powerups to the camera.

/leaves this quote right here and nothing more

Anyway, I am excited to watch some playthroughs! The ghost mechanic of touching them and learning more about them sounds both cool and hopefully works with journals and folklorist notes to add some real depth and background to the ghosts that aren't the big boss and her dragon. I also hope it doesn't fall into the trope of lazy writing where all they do is show you the ghost's history via that and then they are mostly irrelevant otherwise.

And finally:

/vibrates in my corner impatiently I want to know about the big bad but I know they won't release any info on her until the game is released

#38 OFFLINE   yuuasou

yuuasou

Innocent Bystander

• Spirited Aways
  • 31 posts
  • LocationHere there and everywhere.

Posted 18 September 2014 - 12:09 AM

I am so glad to see Miku! At the same time I'm sad because Miku has gone through enough, that poor girl...
Anyway, I am super excited for this game! It looks amazing, and the storyline is interesting!
By the way, the character designs in this game are beautiful (as is with all the other games.)

#39 OFFLINE   LadyHepatica

LadyHepatica

Kagome, Kagome Player

• Spirited Aways
  • 106 posts
  • LocationMaryland, USA

Posted 18 September 2014 - 01:26 AM

Hrmm the wet mechanics sort of reminds me of blue candles from III where you had to keep picking up new candles. This just means you can't idle in a dry area for too long- like if one mission, you're locked in the mansion and there's no water in sight. You'd have to move through the area quickly or you'll constantly be hounded by ghosts.

And as everyone has been saying, MIKUUUU!! I was hoping Miu wasn't your daughter because I didn't want you to suffer anymore D: I can feel an emotional scene between Miku and Miu when they meet. Probably during the ending, oh god.

#40 OFFLINE   Rheo

Rheo

Photographer

• Spirited Aways
  • 477 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Philippines

Posted 18 September 2014 - 04:48 AM

On the other hand: LEAVE BRITNEY MIKU ALONE /cries under a blanket. Also I really hope she isn't there just for. Yanno. Cash cow purposes. And adds some real extra exposition and depth to the story by her presence rather than just being thrown in arbitrarily. Cuz repetitively bringing back popular characters from earlier in the series directly starts to feel like some companies are just doing it to reel in old fans the cheap way and make more money. "Look guys! We put a previous character in! Make sure you buy the game cuz they were your favorite right?"

Lol I've always strangely thought that Miku heard rumors there and maybe goes there for Rei or the revival of Mafuyu...

or her husband goes missing...

Kei?

or a friend

or something about her family

or something special (please don't make Miku go there just because of her job - OH DEAR WHAT IS HER JOB NOW?)

... but then I don't know anymore whatever else is as good as legit. because what I thought (read above) was just so plain lame. 

however, I think she deserves to live peacefully, even having a family.

MAFUYU please orz

and it's just because

he's handsome and I like handsome guys ;A;

but other than that, he's her brother. she's been lonely. she should have him :(

(oh what about poor Mio huhu)

LOL excuse me *flies away* ///

however, I know right, doh Tecmo what were they thinking. hahaha. ;-;

and since Miku was the first in the first...(game)

I suppose she should stay alive then >:c

otherwise, the series isn't lively without her. lololol

poor Miku, having to suffer and endure, and fight against all the torments that have been confronted upon her. sobs

Edited by Rheo, 18 September 2014 - 04:49 AM.

th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo2_250_zps034th_tumblr_mtmh9z1Zrf1r1afgwo6_250_zps979  
One, Three, and Four, my favorite characters as of now.
Two? No. Five? No!
and Zero? NO!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fatal Frame V, Article, Locations, Miu Hinasaki, Miku Hinasaki, Shiragiku, Haruka Momose

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users